Author Topic: Empath recommendation  (Read 25844 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Empath recommendation
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2019, 01:56:35 AM »
With Jax Taurus, she's given me short predictions that have happened - contact timelines, and told me a prediction with a timeline of me spending time with my poi which I totally didn't believe would happen, especially when I hadn't had alone time with my poi in like a year, and it actually happened in July and I was shook. One thing she said might happen that didn't, was my poi getting a job where I work now. It didn't happen, but he was in the running for it. I'm not torn up about it though.

I spoke to Jax this weekend, and it was really great - she really picked up the craziness of what's going on right now without me saying a thing. And literally, you just need to give her your name and off she goes. She does chat and call, but I prefer chat with Jax.

jmjaim0 I chatted with on two occasions and she was so precise it was shocking. She was correct so far in a short-term contact prediction, and I'm waiting out her bigger prediction for me, should be a couple of months. When I was chatting with her, and post-convo, it just "felt" right, and peaceful and good, you know? Same with Jax.

I haven't read with Karen Jo, but right now I'm trying to curb my "having to read with everyone" and just sticking with who I feel works for me. So I'm not super into reading with someone new (my bank account is also influencing me on this lifestyle choice lol). From what I've been seeing about her and in another discussion on the board, Karen Jo seems to lean on the negative side? Eek. Has anyone had a more positive outlook from her?

How has Jax been with you for long term predictions for you? She gave me a major prediction for early next year? Thanks in advance!

The major prediction she gave me said would happen before the end of the year. OR at least, things will be more apparent by the end of the year if that makes sense, like things will be more obvious to me. My poi is a slow mover, but what she has said in the past about my poi and what his behaviour will be like, has been spot on despite how slow moving emotionally he is. So I'm pretty confident her major prediction for me will come about.

She said my ex was going to hit me up HARD by the end of this month. I find that absolutely absurd, but I'll report back and eat my shoe for sure if that happens. Lol

Edited to add: I was asking about my sucky job situation.

Well the direct hit for the end of October hasn't happened.  I thought maybe it would be today since it's my birthday, but nope. Jax seemed very confident. Oh well. On the positive side, there was no shoe eating today. 👍

Yaz88

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2019, 02:02:47 AM »
With Jax Taurus, she's given me short predictions that have happened - contact timelines, and told me a prediction with a timeline of me spending time with my poi which I totally didn't believe would happen, especially when I hadn't had alone time with my poi in like a year, and it actually happened in July and I was shook. One thing she said might happen that didn't, was my poi getting a job where I work now. It didn't happen, but he was in the running for it. I'm not torn up about it though.

I spoke to Jax this weekend, and it was really great - she really picked up the craziness of what's going on right now without me saying a thing. And literally, you just need to give her your name and off she goes. She does chat and call, but I prefer chat with Jax.

jmjaim0 I chatted with on two occasions and she was so precise it was shocking. She was correct so far in a short-term contact prediction, and I'm waiting out her bigger prediction for me, should be a couple of months. When I was chatting with her, and post-convo, it just "felt" right, and peaceful and good, you know? Same with Jax.

I haven't read with Karen Jo, but right now I'm trying to curb my "having to read with everyone" and just sticking with who I feel works for me. So I'm not super into reading with someone new (my bank account is also influencing me on this lifestyle choice lol). From what I've been seeing about her and in another discussion on the board, Karen Jo seems to lean on the negative side? Eek. Has anyone had a more positive outlook from her?

How has Jax been with you for long term predictions for you? She gave me a major prediction for early next year? Thanks in advance!

The major prediction she gave me said would happen before the end of the year. OR at least, things will be more apparent by the end of the year if that makes sense, like things will be more obvious to me. My poi is a slow mover, but what she has said in the past about my poi and what his behaviour will be like, has been spot on despite how slow moving emotionally he is. So I'm pretty confident her major prediction for me will come about.

She said my ex was going to hit me up HARD by the end of this month. I find that absolutely absurd, but I'll report back and eat my shoe for sure if that happens. Lol

Well the direct hit for the end of October hasn't happened.  I thought maybe it would be today since it's my birthday, but nope. Jax seemed very confident. Oh well. On the positive side, there was no shoe eating today. 👍

Happy birthday, Fidget!!!! 💜

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2019, 02:04:32 AM »

Happy birthday, Fidget!!!! 💜

Thanks Yaz. 😊

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2019, 04:29:13 AM »
Happy Birthday Fidget! Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2019, 05:09:53 AM »
Aww fidget , I really wanted you to eat that shoe .

Happy birthday. Hope you managed to have a great day ❤️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 12:25:11 PM »
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was nothing remarkable, just another Monday. Lol

I did speak to Zadalia after 10 months. I always liked her as an empath. She picked up a lot of things in the recent past with my POI that I can confirm. She explained his sudden presence on social media and what he's been up to. Things that l confirmed on his social media. I don't go to her for predictions, but she validated a lot for me. Now it's back to refocusing on my life. 👍

Offline lp1111

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2019, 01:13:48 PM »
Hope you had a good birthday, Fidget. I’m sorry he didn’t reach out to tell you happy birthday.

beachgal214

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2019, 02:07:18 PM »
Happy birthday to you!!!!!! <3  Set some intentions this week. Your birthday week is the most important time of year to really focus on what you want to accomplish in the next trip around the sun!!! You got this!!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2019, 03:19:39 PM »
Happy birthday Fidget <3

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2019, 05:31:21 PM »
Can anyone reccomend an empath who can be accurate with someone you are no longer in touch with?

Zedalia was unable to help me because it has been too long and I know it is easier for many to read when you're in touch but unfortunately that's not the case in my situation. Anyone you have been able to verify as accurate would be great! Thanks in advance 🤗

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2019, 05:41:45 PM »
Maybe try Neal? He’s pretty good at reading men’s feelings

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2019, 11:54:02 PM »
Can anyone reccomend an empath who can be accurate with someone you are no longer in touch with?

Zedalia was unable to help me because it has been too long and I know it is easier for many to read when you're in touch but unfortunately that's not the case in my situation. Anyone you have been able to verify as accurate would be great! Thanks in advance 🤗

Did Zadalia tell you that? I read with her regarding a one year no contact situation and she just rolled with very close pending predictions. But then again I did not tell her how long it had been so I'm now wondering if I should just discard her reading.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2019, 12:10:06 AM »

Did Zadalia tell you that? I read with her regarding a one year no contact situation and she just rolled with very close pending predictions. But then again I did not tell her how long it had been so I'm now wondering if I should just discard her reading.

She told me there was no new energy and she was just getting static. She asked if it had been a long time since we had spoken because that could be why.

I think she is ethical because I didn't have to go past the free minutes she offered in order to find out there was no connection. I wouldn't neccesarily discard it if she picked up something for you.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2019, 12:13:41 AM »

She told me there was no new energy and she was just getting static. She asked if it had been a long time since we had spoken because that could be why.

I think she is ethical because I didn't have to go past the free minutes she offered in order to find out there was no connection. I wouldn't neccesarily discard it if she picked up something for you.

Honestly what she picked up was the same general thing she repeated over and over for the span of 9 minutes. Basically "that's how he is"...why? "because that's how he is" to every question. Nothing I could validate. Just a prediction of him reaching out before December which I highly doubt. It's been a year of zero activity so she should've felt static for me too, idk.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2019, 12:14:20 AM »

Don't discard it. I've read with her about a POI I have been out of contact with for 10 months. She picked up details and crazy remote viewing stuff that I could absolutely verify. I wouldn't go with her predictions though. It's not her thing.