Author Topic: Empath recommendation  (Read 25692 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Empath recommendation
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2019, 12:16:31 AM »
Can anyone reccomend an empath who can be accurate with someone you are no longer in touch with?

Zedalia was unable to help me because it has been too long and I know it is easier for many to read when you're in touch but unfortunately that's not the case in my situation. Anyone you have been able to verify as accurate would be great! Thanks in advance 🤗

Did Zadalia tell you that? I read with her regarding a one year no contact situation and she just rolled with very close pending predictions. But then again I did not tell her how long it had been so I'm now wondering if I should just discard her reading.

She told me there was no new energy and she was just getting static. She asked if it had been a long time since we had spoken because that could be why.

I think she is ethical because I didn't have to go past the free minutes she offered in order to find out there was no connection. I wouldn't neccesarily discard it if she picked up something for you.

Don't discard it. I've read with her about a POI I have been out of contact with for 10 months. She picked up details and crazy remote viewing stuff that I could absolutely verify. I wouldn't go with her predictions though. It's not her thing.

Thanks Fidget!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
The thing is I feel like everyone says they're good at reading emotions...but that's the one thing that can't be verified. Like they'll typically read the emotions of another person, and how can you verify it? People LIE about their emotions. They'll tell you they love you when they don't, they have agendas etc. And these empaths I feel they're mostly being used by people wondering what their POI feels--and anything you're told, how can you verify it? Even if your POI said so, they could be lying. Actions speak loudest, and overall, actions are what matters. Who cares if this running theme of broken POI withholding their deep emotions as they struggle with life etc. is real? Who cares if time ticks and they don't show love to you?

It's just that I feel everyone recommends a few different people for their empath abilities but ultimately, you can never verify feelings.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2019, 02:29:17 AM »
The thing is I feel like everyone says they're good at reading emotions...but that's the one thing that can't be verified. Like they'll typically read the emotions of another person, and how can you verify it? People LIE about their emotions. They'll tell you they love you when they don't, they have agendas etc. And these empaths I feel they're mostly being used by people wondering what their POI feels--and anything you're told, how can you verify it? Even if your POI said so, they could be lying. Actions speak loudest, and overall, actions are what matters. Who cares if this running theme of broken POI withholding their deep emotions as they struggle with life etc. is real? Who cares if time ticks and they don't show love to you?

It's just that I feel everyone recommends a few different people for their empath abilities but ultimately, you can never verify feelings.

Thanks for the reccomendations you guys. I know things can't always be verified but I have had someone accurately tell me what was going on with someone so I believe it can be done. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a clairvoyant prediction come to pass and I guess I just hoped for someone honest to tell me POI is not thinking about me at all so I can move on. Just looking for honest ethical empaths. Not for predictions because that has been a waste of time and money thus far.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2019, 02:53:56 AM »

Thanks for the reccomendations you guys. I know things can't always be verified but I have had someone accurately tell me what was going on with someone so I believe it can be done. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a clairvoyant prediction come to pass and I guess I just hoped for someone honest to tell me POI is not thinking about me at all so I can move on. Just looking for honest ethical empaths. Not for predictions because that has been a waste of time and money thus far.

Yes it would be great someone tell you for real “nope that man doesn’t think of you at all” but all the empath said he think of me back and forth and a lot and that has feelings there yet he’s seeing someone else so I really can’t believe he thinks about me all the time...

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2019, 03:39:50 AM »

Yes it would be great someone tell you for real “nope that man doesn’t think of you at all” but all the empath said he think of me back and forth and a lot and that has feelings there yet he’s seeing someone else so I really can’t believe he thinks about me all the time...

Exactly! I have read with negative readers but they never validated anything to make me confident we connected. I just want to hear it from someone who picks up details and still says it's over in his eyes. Had I known I'd still be in this position a year ago I would have forced myself over it back then.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2019, 05:44:36 AM »

Exactly! I have read with negative readers but they never validated anything to make me confident we connected. I just want to hear it from someone who picks up details and still says it's over in his eyes. Had I known I'd still be in this position a year ago I would have forced myself over it back then.

Well, if they tell you it's over then you'll no longer have a distressing or emotional subject and need for another reading. How else will they *earn* your sweat and blood? Besides, fairy tales make people feel good so not only do these readers get positive feedback, but a client hopelessly hanging onto a dead situation because of striking stories of hope and love and passion, means their moving on process if either halted or put to an end. So the clients wait and wait for predictions to unfold, or so called *said feelings* to emerge, and they get impatient so they keep going back. It's a cycle. It's a method of operation. We all know it, but once you're in the feels, it's hard to remind yourself of the truth.

I've been to every highly recommended psychic with what appears like hundreds of passed predictions and I've never gotten any validating information, or passed predictions. Over 4+ years of reading, I think 6-7 on/off.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2019, 05:59:43 AM »

Well, if they tell you it's over then you'll no longer have a distressing or emotional subject and need for another reading. How else will they *earn* your sweat and blood? Besides, fairy tales make people feel good so not only do these readers get positive feedback, but a client hopelessly hanging onto a dead situation because of striking stories of hope and love and passion, means their moving on process if either halted or put to an end. So the clients wait and wait for predictions to unfold, or so called *said feelings* to emerge, and they get impatient so they keep going back. It's a cycle. It's a method of operation. We all know it, but once you're in the feels, it's hard to remind yourself of the truth.

I've been to every highly recommended psychic with what appears like hundreds of passed predictions and I've never gotten any validating information, or passed predictions. Over 4+ years of reading, I think 6-7 on/off.

Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. I've cut down soo much on readings and I feel like it might be my new year's resolution to never go back at all. It hasn't had any kind of benefit in my life.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2019, 04:33:17 PM »
I've always thought Soul Navigation (Meredith) was a phenomenal empath. In my experience spot on, all of which I was able to verify. Prediction-wise, not so much. She has gotten absurdly expensive though so I haven't read with her in a very long while. On Keen, and also has her own website.

I agree, she's a good empath. I've also found her good at understanding peoples' motivations, and being able to separate their feelings from their intent. Because she's good at reading all of these things - feelings, intent, motivations - she's also, I have found, good at giving you advice on how to navigate a situation to get an outcome that you want, if it's possible at all. She's also super nice, and not at all a fairy tale reader.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2019, 04:37:21 PM »
I've always thought Soul Navigation (Meredith) was a phenomenal empath. In my experience spot on, all of which I was able to verify. Prediction-wise, not so much. She has gotten absurdly expensive though so I haven't read with her in a very long while. On Keen, and also has her own website.

I agree, she's a good empath. I've also found her good at understanding peoples' motivations, and being able to separate their feelings from their intent. Because she's good at reading all of these things - feelings, intent, motivations - she's also, I have found, good at giving you advice on how to navigate a situation to get an outcome that you want, if it's possible at all. She's also super nice, and not at all a fairy tale reader.

Sounds like she’s pretty good but Damn 9,99/min  :'( :'( :'( can’t afford that maybe like 4 minutes

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2019, 05:11:16 PM »

Sounds like she’s pretty good but Damn 9,99/min  :'( :'( :'( can’t afford that maybe like 4 minutes
Yeah, it's cheaper to go through her website, but still expensive.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2019, 06:54:36 PM »

Yeah, it's cheaper to go through her website, but still expensive.

Is she good at picking up 3rd party or another person

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2019, 07:49:01 PM »

She predicted back in January contact in a "10" and felt it was either 10 days, 10 weeks or 10 months or the 10th like October. I mean come on, probability was so at her side. All passed and nothing happened. I had several readings with her in between because she seems to be recommended, and all of them were general and never answered anything. She'd just say she didn't know only that it was complicated.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2019, 11:30:31 PM »
I got what I was looking for. Not good news but at least I can move on.

Yaz88

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2019, 11:54:35 PM »

I’m sorry Wanderlust.  Did you hear this from an empath or someone you know?  I know how it feels to be stung by reality.  In the end, I’d rather feel the cold sting of reality instead of drowning in an illusion.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2019, 12:54:01 AM »

I’m sorry Wanderlust.  Did you hear this from an empath or someone you know?  I know how it feels to be stung by reality.  In the end, I’d rather feel the cold sting of reality instead of drowning in an illusion.

Wise words Yaz. Thank you.
It hurts and I did end up in tears but Meredith assured me he won't be back. The most I've spent on a reading since my days on CP but I'm trying to think of it as an investment for myself. I won't be calling about him anymore and will likely close my keen as he is the root of my addiction.

She told me to save my money and what she said about his character, what happened with us and how he sabotaged things made more sense than the fairytales others were feeding me.

anything