Author Topic: blessed one  (Read 4066 times)

Offline peppie

blessed one
« on: October 21, 2017, 03:58:13 PM »
any experiences with her?

Offline doubleoh8

Re: blessed one
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
I have talked to her a few times and am still not sure what to make of her. First time was quite good. I felt she was super insightful and gave me some good advice. Other readings have been a bit confusing. In the most recent one she asked for astrological signs and then it seemed to me she was basing everything about my  personality and the person I asked about on those -- she went right into repeating all the stereotypical stuff associated with the signs. After that call I decided not to call again.

Whether or not she is psychic again I am not sure. I did think she really hit on some stuff but 90% was more generic. There were no specific validations, but she did -- at times -- get a really good insight or two.

She also had the kind of style that keeps you on the phone for longer than you want, IMO.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 05:11:47 PM »
ty

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 05:25:44 PM »
I read with her only once a long time ago. I didn’t call again  because all she gave me was generic advice. No psychic insight at all.

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 05:46:08 PM »
oh my. i do feel bad for her though... that people can find her like that and ruin her chances of building a business... i kind of feel like she should have the chance to fail fair in square =)

first day i called she said someone loved me more than he loved herself.

called back for follow up the next day and she changed her tune 100%. she wasn't horrible though.

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 06:22:07 PM »
You feel bad for her (or him...whichever)? Wake up...how about feeling bad for the people she has scammed. There are complaints all over the web about this reader.
aw no i know. i am grateful you sent the link. at the same time all her personal stuff is strewn all over. she wasn't a horrible person on the phone.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 08:33:35 PM »
I don't know. I had read that rip-off report and some of the other online postings too... and chose not to mention it because it seemed totally irrelevant to my readings with Blessed One, PLUS, if I remember correctly, it seemed like one individual who was posting under different names all the slanderous info. The person doing the 'exposing' seemed a bit unhinged to me, to be honest. Impossible to know the whole story...

A positive I didn't mention about blessed one was that I felt that she/he was quite spiritual and encouraged me to grow -- in positive ways. This is where I found the reading quite insightful. I am still probably done with this reader, but I'm just sharing that because some of what she said truly helped me move forward.

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 06:13:46 PM »
Blessed One was very good. She described certain situations which did turn out to be true, and even went out of her way to find some practical info I couldn't find.

anything