Author Topic: Empath recommendation  (Read 25525 times)

Yaz88

Re: Empath recommendation
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2019, 01:46:36 AM »
I got what I was looking for. Not good news but at least I can move on.

I’m sorry Wanderlust.  Did you hear this from an empath or someone you know?  I know how it feels to be stung by reality.  In the end, I’d rather feel the cold sting of reality instead of drowning in an illusion.

Wise words Yaz. Thank you.
It hurts and I did end up in tears but Meredith assured me he won't be back. The most I've spent on a reading since my days on CP but I'm trying to think of it as an investment for myself. I won't be calling about him anymore and will likely close my keen as he is the root of my addiction.

She told me to save my money and what she said about his character, what happened with us and how he sabotaged things made more sense than the fairytales others were feeding me.

Wanderlust, if not already, in time you will probably come to the realization of why this all happened.  The people who hurt us the most tend to teach us the most.  There’s no rhyme or reason to their actions, other than it served a purpose in your life at that point in time.  You may not understand that purpose right now, but someday you will.  To this day I am so thankful that I didn’t know about Keen or the other platforms when I went through serious heartbreak a year ago (a heartbreak that lasted 18 months).  Keen would have made an already intolerably painful situation ten times worse bc I would have gone bankrupt.  Give yourself some praise for being able to pull yourself up and out of this.  If you can get through this heartbreak, which you will, I highly doubt you’ll put yourself back into a similar situation.  So this is the worst it gets.  It’s only going up from here on out. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2019, 02:04:53 AM »
I got what I was looking for. Not good news but at least I can move on.

I’m sorry Wanderlust.  Did you hear this from an empath or someone you know?  I know how it feels to be stung by reality.  In the end, I’d rather feel the cold sting of reality instead of drowning in an illusion.

Wise words Yaz. Thank you.
It hurts and I did end up in tears but Meredith assured me he won't be back. The most I've spent on a reading since my days on CP but I'm trying to think of it as an investment for myself. I won't be calling about him anymore and will likely close my keen as he is the root of my addiction.

She told me to save my money and what she said about his character, what happened with us and how he sabotaged things made more sense than the fairytales others were feeding me.

Wanderlust, if not already, in time you will probably come to the realization of why this all happened.  The people who hurt us the most tend to teach us the most.  There’s no rhyme or reason to their actions, other than it served a purpose in your life at that point in time.  You may not understand that purpose right now, but someday you will.  To this day I am so thankful that I didn’t know about Keen or the other platforms when I went through serious heartbreak a year ago (a heartbreak that lasted 18 months).  Keen would have made an already intolerably painful situation ten times worse bc I would have gone bankrupt.  Give yourself some praise for being able to pull yourself up and out of this.  If you can get through this heartbreak, which you will, I highly doubt you’ll put yourself back into a similar situation.  So this is the worst it gets.  It’s only going up from here on out.

Thank you so much for this message. It really means a lot. I'm trying to piece my life back together now and stop romanticizing what I had so I can look forward to my future. This was the hardest lesson of my life.. and the most expensive. :-)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2020, 12:40:24 AM »
I personally think Judi’s Inner Light and Empathetic Ted on Keen are the absolute best empaths. Queen Of Cups also can be considered one, but the other two are wild.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2020, 04:03:43 AM »
I personally think Judi’s Inner Light and Empathetic Ted on Keen are the absolute best empaths. Queen Of Cups also can be considered one, but the other two are wild.

Judis inner light was literally trash for me.  Nothing like how my bf sounds at all

Offline SarahM

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2020, 05:55:19 AM »

Judis inner light was literally trash for me.  Nothing like how my bf sounds at all

Agreed on Judi's inner light - she was so wrong it was laughable.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2020, 11:56:29 AM »

Agreed on Judi's inner light - she was so wrong it was laughable.

Yes I had my last call with her a month ago and even left a bad review, I’ve talked to her maybe 6 times over a year but with the last called I knew she was wrong and I noticed she always tells what we liked to hear. In that last call she was changing her “channeling” according the information I was giving and after 3 minutes I ended the call

Offline dascallie

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2020, 03:51:04 PM »
Judi's inner Light I feel is a very slick and practiced prevaricator.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2020, 05:30:08 PM »
She had me til the end when she (acting like she was him) said "and she really has a great ass"  i was like uhm lol that is my least noticeable attractive feature and he is not really an ass man but ok weirdo lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2020, 05:37:06 PM »
Judi's inner Light I feel is a very slick and practiced prevaricator.

Couldn’t agree more!!! She sent me 2 fee minutes after I hanged up (she usually sends 1) but there’s no way I’m going to use it! Feel bad for all those people that are always on her queue
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:38:42 PM by Oisin16 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2020, 10:19:24 PM »
The last time I talked to Judi was the end of June. She channelled my exes latest ex for me and she nailed the reason why they broke up, word for word, as told to a mutual friend a few days later.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
I do NOT reccomend Judi. She is fake. I asked her something specific to prove her ability to my brother. She got his test question wayyy wrong. I told her it was a test beforehand and she just said he was blocking her because he didn't believe. Basically repeating info I already gave her then she took a probable guess to his question and was wrong. Glad he made me do it because I won't be calling her again.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2021, 09:58:22 PM »
have tried most of these, anyone have any new reviews on these ones or any new recommendations? my poi has suddenly gone quiet on me and I want to know whats up with them. I could just reach out but Im not sure if I should:(