Author Topic: Empath recommendation  (Read 25418 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Empath recommendation
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »
Thanks beachgal214!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 05:32:00 PM »
So I think it's been established KarenJo isn't great with timeline predictions and things like that, but how has she been with general outcome?

I've scheduled a reading and she was very prompt and kind. I like her energy (lol I'm talking like a psychic).

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »
I would also agree that jmjaim0 on ebay is a great empath - she really read my situation well. And Jax Taurus also, I'm a super fan of.

I didn't have luck with Zadalia either, we just couldn't connect but was super sweet. And Lady Jenna I wanted to like, but my reading was vague and not helpful, QOC18 and I didn't connect either, and I didn't feel Judis and I connected well either, but I know these people have worked for others and I can appreciate that.

Sometimes the hard hitters don't work for everyone which was discouraging for me, but I'm happy to find the empaths I feel I connected with, and hope that if you do decide to read with them, that they connect with you too :)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 07:30:10 PM by honeybee28 »

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »
Thanks Persimmon and honeybee28!

PS, any predictions from Karen Jo, jmjaim, or Jax Taurus come to pass? Timelines? Or general outcome? Have they ever been wrong on the outcome?

I feel like I read it all the time that empaths are good for now only and not predictions but wondering if the outcomes are generally right, and if the timelines aren't far off like many months or years off.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 08:02:49 PM »
With Jax Taurus, she's given me short predictions that have happened - contact timelines, and told me a prediction with a timeline of me spending time with my poi which I totally didn't believe would happen, especially when I hadn't had alone time with my poi in like a year, and it actually happened in July and I was shook. One thing she said might happen that didn't, was my poi getting a job where I work now. It didn't happen, but he was in the running for it. I'm not torn up about it though.

I spoke to Jax this weekend, and it was really great - she really picked up the craziness of what's going on right now without me saying a thing. And literally, you just need to give her your name and off she goes. She does chat and call, but I prefer chat with Jax.

jmjaim0 I chatted with on two occasions and she was so precise it was shocking. She was correct so far in a short-term contact prediction, and I'm waiting out her bigger prediction for me, should be a couple of months. When I was chatting with her, and post-convo, it just "felt" right, and peaceful and good, you know? Same with Jax.

I haven't read with Karen Jo, but right now I'm trying to curb my "having to read with everyone" and just sticking with who I feel works for me. So I'm not super into reading with someone new (my bank account is also influencing me on this lifestyle choice lol). From what I've been seeing about her and in another discussion on the board, Karen Jo seems to lean on the negative side? Eek. Has anyone had a more positive outlook from her?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »
Ooo chat with Jax? Interesting I’ve only ever called her, is she more detailed Via chat?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 08:37:53 PM »
Ooo chat with Jax? Interesting I’ve only ever called her, is she more detailed Via chat?

I feel like you get more details with her via chat, but I could be wrong. I just feel like I can pay attention better through chat than on the phone most of the time. Also, a bonus of chat is that you can re-read it :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »
Hahaa yes very true 😊 I always just take notes but maybe I’ll do chat with her next time. I love how affordable she is. I love her, so honest

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2019, 09:21:56 PM »
So honest, and not fairytale. Like, my outcome is positive, but I'll be going through some challenging times to get there she said

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2019, 09:31:11 PM »
Lady Persephone for sure

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2019, 10:19:44 PM »
So honest, and not fairytale. Like, my outcome is positive, but I'll be going through some challenging times to get there she said

Has she ever said that things won't work out or that he's moved on?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 10:30:30 PM »

Has she ever said that things won't work out or that he's moved on?

Not for my current poi. but I have a second poi I ask about (not a guy I'm super serious about, but I still kinda like him) - said he'd eventually drop off.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2019, 10:52:17 PM »
With Jax Taurus, she's given me short predictions that have happened - contact timelines, and told me a prediction with a timeline of me spending time with my poi which I totally didn't believe would happen, especially when I hadn't had alone time with my poi in like a year, and it actually happened in July and I was shook. One thing she said might happen that didn't, was my poi getting a job where I work now. It didn't happen, but he was in the running for it. I'm not torn up about it though.

I spoke to Jax this weekend, and it was really great - she really picked up the craziness of what's going on right now without me saying a thing. And literally, you just need to give her your name and off she goes. She does chat and call, but I prefer chat with Jax.

jmjaim0 I chatted with on two occasions and she was so precise it was shocking. She was correct so far in a short-term contact prediction, and I'm waiting out her bigger prediction for me, should be a couple of months. When I was chatting with her, and post-convo, it just "felt" right, and peaceful and good, you know? Same with Jax.

I haven't read with Karen Jo, but right now I'm trying to curb my "having to read with everyone" and just sticking with who I feel works for me. So I'm not super into reading with someone new (my bank account is also influencing me on this lifestyle choice lol). From what I've been seeing about her and in another discussion on the board, Karen Jo seems to lean on the negative side? Eek. Has anyone had a more positive outlook from her?

How has Jax been with you for long term predictions for you? She gave me a major prediction for early next year? Thanks in advance!

The major prediction she gave me said would happen before the end of the year. OR at least, things will be more apparent by the end of the year if that makes sense, like things will be more obvious to me. My poi is a slow mover, but what she has said in the past about my poi and what his behaviour will be like, has been spot on despite how slow moving emotionally he is. So I'm pretty confident her major prediction for me will come about.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2019, 10:58:24 PM »

How has Jax been with you for long term predictions for you? She gave me a major prediction for early next year? Thanks in advance!

The major prediction she gave me said would happen before the end of the year. OR at least, things will be more apparent by the end of the year if that makes sense, like things will be more obvious to me. My poi is a slow mover, but what she has said in the past about my poi and what his behaviour will be like, has been spot on despite how slow moving emotionally he is. So I'm pretty confident her major prediction for me will come about.

She said my ex was going to hit me up HARD by the end of this month. I find that absolutely absurd, but I'll report back and eat my shoe for sure if that happens. Lol

Edited to add: I was asking about my sucky job situation.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:59:57 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2019, 12:06:31 AM »
Yeah fidge!!! Fingers crossed!! Maybe a happy birthday on the 28? 🤷🏼‍♀️ my timeframe she gave me was “reconnect before the holidays” will update

anything