Author Topic: Miss Marla and others... predictions  (Read 23378 times)

Offline nightime

Re: Miss Marla and others... predictions
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2020, 07:32:24 AM »
Oddly enough she works for me. I don't know how or why but almost all her career and dating predictions have happened for me. She seems to get long term over short term. She does flip energies so be aware of that. I find she isn't so good with current romantic areas but spot on for current career questions.

Offline artslove

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2020, 04:45:03 AM »
I just had a reading with her not too long ago. Provided some good information and said that my POI and I still have feelings etc and that we will eventually get back together and thinking of me. And so she said no we won’t currently, but yes at one point. I just want to get back together period. But I’m not sure how the predictions will turn out. They’re supposed to manifest in March / April ?

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2020, 08:27:12 PM »
She seems like she hits more than misses based on whether she connects from what I'm reading.

-I do believe she connected with me with past and present though. She didn't contradict anything that other advisors said about past, present, or future, she just added more details to it (or fleshed out details).
-The time frame lines up with everyone else as well.
-I'm trying my hand at tarot and using empath abilities myself. I had pulled tarot that matched what was being said, but my interpretation wasn't as clear (but on the right track). What I pulled fits what she said and quite a few other advisors.
-there's a YouTube's I follow (queen of cups tarot) whom I really like. Her tarot (and the piles I keep picking) also align with everyone else (plus a few details)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2020, 08:36:34 PM »
Hmmm...... maybe i should try

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2020, 06:45:38 PM »
Spoke with her today.

She told me that poi had feelings but there was other woman and that he didnt wanna settle down and was keepong his options open. Said he didnt wanna let me go but didnt wanna settle down.

Does she say that to everyone or what?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2020, 07:01:46 PM »
Well he just broke up with the other girl recently. And she said they were still together...

Other than that.. idk.

She couldnt pick up that this has been 8 yrs together or that we've been hanging out.

So im confused!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2021, 11:47:19 PM »
Bump anymore reviews?

anything