Author Topic: Empath recommendation  (Read 25449 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Empath recommendation
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2019, 12:48:03 AM »
Yeah fidge!!! Fingers crossed!! Maybe a happy birthday on the 28? 🤷🏼‍♀️ my timeframe she gave me was “reconnect before the holidays” will update

Meh. Empaths never get the predictions right (for my situation anyway). She seemed very nice and I am sure she probably was right with feelings/intentions. The ongoing problem is that he never acts on them so...

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2019, 02:03:11 AM »
So question - if tarot isn’t great for outcomes and neither are empaths - what is??

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2019, 02:30:44 AM »
PS, as far as Karen Jo, I read she may read up to one year out but never further out -- I hope I'm not confusing this with another thread.

When she says a long time, is it more than a year? Or does it go back to an empath being not so great at predictions and timing?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2019, 02:32:12 AM »
So question - if tarot isn’t great for outcomes and neither are empaths - what is??

Typically, imo, the more C's the better:
clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, clairgustance, etc.

Yaz88

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2019, 02:41:11 AM »
PS, as far as Karen Jo, I read she may read up to one year out but never further out -- I hope I'm not confusing this with another thread.

When she says a long time, is it more than a year? Or does it go back to an empath being not so great at predictions and timing?

I actually asked Karenjo how far she can see out.  She said typically about six months, but with my person of inquiry, she said it was quite a bit extended from six months :-/  Naturally, I HATED hearing this.  Lol.

Any other input would be appreciated. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2019, 02:42:19 AM »
Yeah fidge!!! Fingers crossed!! Maybe a happy birthday on the 28? 🤷🏼‍♀️ my timeframe she gave me was “reconnect before the holidays” will update

Meh. Empaths never get the predictions right (for my situation anyway). She seemed very nice and I am sure she probably was right with feelings/intentions. The ongoing problem is that he never acts on them so...

urgh i know, tell me about it. so frustrating

I should clarify now that I reread Jax's profile. She's not an empath. She's a clair and astrologer. My bad. I guess time will tell on the predictions.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2019, 02:54:52 AM »
Ok good point - I’ve always liked someone who has a C plus tarot.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2019, 11:30:06 PM »
I'm really sorry to hijack the thread and perhaps cause people some doubt, but do people truly think that an empath can get into someone's mind?

I've read with the bigwigs of empathy such as QoC, JUDI, KarenJo, other lesser known ones who got it totally totally wrong (even the present) for me. I find it hard to believe that an empath can connect with someone by proxy, it must be difficult enough connecting to YOU via voice only let alone "can you look at X for me please?".

I'm in a situation at the moment where the guy hasn't talked to me for almost 6 months and yet an empath I was doing life coaching with is still saying to this day he thinks of me and wants to reach out because I'm still on his mind.... 6 months is a long time, especially when he's actively on dating apps and I just have no faith in empathic abiltiies anymore unless at the very least they see a picture of the person you're enquiring about? I actually have stopped the life coaching with that empath as she is just pushing out timescales on this guy when I ask or talk about him and I can't trust her, so how can I trust her to guide me?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 11:36:20 PM by Star_01 »

Yaz88

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
I'm really sorry to hijack the thread and perhaps cause people some doubt, but do people truly think that an empath can get into someone's mind?

I've read with the bigiwigs of empathy such as QoC, JUDI, KarenJo, other lesser known ones who got it totally totally wrong (even the present) for me. I find it hard to believe that an empath can connect with someone by proxy, it must be difficult enough connecting to YOU via voice only let alone "can you look at X for me please?".

I'm in a situation at the moment where the guy hasn't talked to me for almost 6 months and yet an empath I was doing life coaching with is still saying to this day he thinks of me and wants to reach out because I'm still on his mind.... 6 months is a long time, especially when he's actively on dating apps and I just have no faith in empathic abiltiies anymore unless at the very least they see a picture of the person you're enquiring about? I actually have stopped the life coaching with that empath as she is just pushing out timescales on this guy when I ask or talk about him and I can't trust her, so how can I trust her to guide me?

Star, have the empaths been able to say things that you know your POI would say?  Like certain phrases?  I agree that most of the well known empaths, especially the fairytale story ones, are likely leading me on.  To this day, I still say Suecreate was able to channel my POI in some majorly bizarre manner.  I also believe Zadalia has that ability.  Also, I do believe that there is an ability to channel someone.  I’ve done it for a male friend of mine.  I could actually tell him what his ex was thinking, which was later on confirmed by her when they got back together.  Now, I can’t do that for most people, but for some reason I could connect with her.

Here’s the thing Star, he could very well be thinking of you.  I think of people from my past every day.  I may even think i should reach out to them.  But that doesn’t mean that I do.  So the empaths may be correct on feelings and intentions, but they fail when it comes to the actions that are actually taken.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2019, 11:47:43 PM »

I've read with the bigiwigs of empathy such as QoC, JUDI, KarenJo, other lesser known ones who got it totally totally wrong (even the present) for me. I find it hard to believe that an empath can connect with someone by proxy, it must be difficult enough connecting to YOU via voice only let alone "can you look at X for me please?".

Star, have the empaths been able to say things that you know your POI would say?  Like certain phrases?  I agree that most of the well known empaths, especially the fairytale story ones, are likely leading me on.  To this day, I still say Suecreate was able to channel my POI in some majorly bizarre manner.  I also believe Zadalia has that ability.  Also, I do believe that there is an ability to channel someone.  I’ve done it for a male friend of mine.  I could actually tell him what his ex was thinking, which was later on confirmed by her when they got back together.  Now, I can’t do that for most people, but for some reason I could connect with her.

Here’s the thing Star, he could very well be thinking of you.  I think of people from my past every day.  I may even think i should reach out to them.  But that doesn’t mean that I do.  So the empaths may be correct on feelings and intentions, but they fail when it comes to the actions that are actually taken.

Thanks for your help! Nope, none gave me specific phrases. Ever. It was all quite good validating at the time to then see others were told the same, or like with this lady it was good psychology or his habits and behaviours. She picked up he smokes pot which he does and other parts like that, she is also a medium and has been good for me in that sense but with empathy and love predictions nothing came to pass. She told me last year someone didn't care for me at all and she was right and it bloody hurt. But I am doubtful with this guy he still has feelings. I do think he did once upon a time. I told her the same - I think of exes, ex friends, family I'm not in contact with sometimes.. Doesn't mean I'm going to reach out or want to talk to them. Just they were once a part in my life and naturally my mind will cross over to them.

Yaz88

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2019, 11:54:05 PM »

Thanks for your help! Nope, none gave me specific phrases. Ever. It was all quite good validating at the time to then see others were told the same, or like with this lady it was good psychology or his habits and behaviours. She picked up he smokes pot which he does and other parts like that, she is also a medium and has been good for me in that sense but with empathy and love predictions nothing came to pass. She told me last year someone didn't care for me at all and she was right and it bloody hurt. But I am doubtful with this guy he still has feelings. I do think he did once upon a time. I told her the same - I think of exes, ex friends, family I'm not in contact with sometimes.. Doesn't mean I'm going to reach out or want to talk to them. Just they were once a part in my life and naturally my mind will cross over to them.

You know, for the very reason you stated, I don’t really use empaths for predictions on contact or even final outcome.  It’s more of seeing how he’s doing in life.  It’s so sad really.  I need to use an empath to tell me how my POI is doing because the bloody fool won’t communicate with me. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2019, 11:55:16 PM »

You know, for the very reason you stated, I don’t really use empaths for predictions on contact or even final outcome.  It’s more of seeing how he’s doing in life.  It’s so sad really.  I need to use an empath to tell me how my POI is doing because the bloody fool won’t communicate with me.

Same with me, it sucks when they can't even give you closure yet you're there hurting and addicted to readings over them  ::)

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2019, 11:55:58 PM »
Suecreate was honestly one of the most fairy tales and general ones I've ever tried and that's saying a lot because this girl has seen nothing but that. Like I was shocked at how bad she was with her general fairy tale phrases like how a guy who ruined me and ghosted was so in love with me after ages of not reaching out. How he was just a good guy. Oh and how angry she got at me for asking for the truth because "she manifests love and soulmates" and "she won't give bad news, only good" because that's her job. She literally said that to me.

Yaz88

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2019, 12:12:35 AM »
Suecreate was honestly one of the most fairy tales and general ones I've ever tried and that's saying a lot because this girl has seen nothing but that. Like I was shocked at how bad she was with her general fairy tale phrases like how a guy who ruined me and ghosted was so in love with me after ages of not reaching out. How he was just a good guy. Oh and how angry she got at me for asking for the truth because "she manifests love and soulmates" and "she won't give bad news, only good" because that's her job. She literally said that to me.

That does not surprise me, bc that’s the general consensus about her.  She actually didn’t give me a fairytale at all.  Do I put much stock in what she said?  No.  She did not provide any predictions or an outcome.  It was like I was texting my POI.  His thoughts at that very moment in time.  Not his thoughts the next morning or the next week, but at that very moment in time.  Same late night gibberish we’d text each other.  Silly shit, really.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2019, 01:35:18 AM »
Probably Kate Marquez. She's seen stuff I've gotten confirmed by the other person later. Empath/mind reader of what people really think is her speciality. I really like her.

anything