Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 22013 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2019, 04:25:35 PM »
ok  :-[ my anxiety is super high. For this event this weekend.
Relax! Dress up, and have a glass of wine or something (if you drink) before the event so you're not too stressed out!
Be confident, laugh with other friends, and enjoy yourself!!! Good luck!! :)

I will be dressing up  :-* if I was scammed, and this POI does not talk to me, I will be drinking afterwards haha not before. I don't want to say something I will regret {under alcohol}. My biggest fear is disappointment , you know, the predictions not coming to pass. But at this point the only way I will know is to be brave and go and see what happens  :-\

Just out of curiosity, is he going to be there with his girlfriend?

josh34

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2019, 04:29:57 PM »
Unicorn, you really need to take it easy on these readings.  If you find one you connect with stick with that person.  Reading with every single reader on that site is you just blowing your money away.  If you are given predictions wait for the time frame to pass before having another reading.

Adding to this. Try repuatable ones like Angel readings or Ari. Ari didnt work well for me but loads of others here have had amazing success with her. I'd give her a shot!

Hey Josh! Just curious as to how Ari wasn't right for you? I have only read with her once so still waiting to see how things pan out.

Details and outcome weren't correct so I think she just didn't connect well with me. But I seem to be in the incredibly small minority in her readings:) what did she predict for you?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2019, 12:51:06 PM »
Update: I think the only advisor who told me something somewhat accurate was Kandi Ranson. Although I wouldn't recommend her. Types really slow to drag out the pre-bought minutes. In both readings I've needed to ask the same question multiple times before she understood the question and answered. And the last time I was wondering if she was reading out of an astrology book or something about my DOB and then it turned into more life coaching not a reading. But at least it's not a fairytale reading and she was actually right for the most part!

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2019, 09:08:23 PM »
I have lost all faith in psychics and readings. Bit wine. All told me my ex would talk to me, be happy to see me, etc. I was brave and went, saw my ex's mom, and my former dance teacher. No one was happy to see me. Everyone stared at me and whispering. I saw my ex dance on stage but not off stage. He did not talk to me. I ended up crying and leaving after like an hour.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2019, 09:28:41 PM »
I'm sorry this happened to you.  Didn't some advisors give you a negative outcome?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2019, 09:47:50 PM »
I'm sorry this happened to you.  Didn't some advisors give you a negative outcome?

Yes. Many did.

Sorry unicorn. But there’s someone better out there for you.

josh34

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2019, 09:54:05 PM »
I have lost all faith in psychics and readings. Bit wine. All told me my ex would talk to me, be happy to see me, etc. I was brave and went, saw my ex's mom, and my former dance teacher. No one was happy to see me. Everyone stared at me and whispering. I saw my ex dance on stage but not off stage. He did not talk to me. I ended up crying and leaving after like an hour.

I'm sorry this happened. I think the issue is you read with a lot on Bitwine. 99% are frauds. You should've read with others we've mentioned. They would've cost less overall, and would've given you far more accurate (real) predictions. I think another issue is, (And it's okay! We all have things that we're not perfect with!) that your mindset is very doom-and-gloom. I can't imagine that NOBODY was happy to see you. I feel that you probably see someone look at you and then look away and assume it to mean the worst, and are probably quick to assume, "they hate me. Fuck". But you can't think like that. Just as if an advisor chooses not to respond to a message (many don't.), or won't pick up the first time you "call", you shouldn't default to "they hate me. They're ignoring me". They're probably busy. I think one thing you really need to work on is getting out of that mindset that the world is out to get you, or that everyone hates you, based upon the tiniest action which could occur due to a myriad of reasons. The fact that he didn't talk to you shouldn't give any negative connotation. Maybe he was busy? Maybe the feelings are there, maybe they aren't, but you cannot live with this "woe is me, everyone hates me" mindset. It's going to destroy you:( And it's very black and white thinking. It's a very warped perspective and I think at this time you should work on getting out of that frame of mind. Because honestly? Despite any situation, you ARE worth it, and you ARE an amazing individual with a LOT to offer. Hold onto that:) And if you don't feel like calling or talking to psychics, maybe that's a good choice! It can be addicting, and can be harmful. Especially with 99% of them out there being frauds. Take this time to work on yourself, and boost your self esteem and get away from that negative and unhealthy mindset of "everyone hates me". Because I can guarentee you they dont:) Best of luck, Uni! <3

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2019, 01:24:03 AM »
had a positive reading with Regina Starr  :-*

negative ~ scarlet and field_expert  >:(

I'm so frustrated. Everybody tells you something different. Some people sugar coat, fairy tale, only tell you what you want to hear. Everyone gives you different outcome and contradicts themselves. I am so confused. You dont know who is right, wrong, lying, sugar coat, fairy tale, accurate, not accurate, whose making up stuff,

I'm sorry I need to vent. I am so lost and confused and frustrated. Today has been a bad day. In more ways than one. 

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2019, 01:25:49 AM »
Relax! Dress up, and have a glass of wine or something (if you drink) before the event so you're not too stressed out!

I will be dressing up  :-* if I was scammed, and this POI does not talk to me, I will be drinking afterwards haha not before. I don't want to say something I will regret {under alcohol}. My biggest fear is disappointment , you know, the predictions not coming to pass. But at this point the only way I will know is to be brave and go and see what happens  :-\

he does not have a girlfriend as far a s I know. Some psychics tell me he has a girlfriend, some say he is talking to a girl, some say it's love, some say it's not love, and others tells me no he doesnt have a girlfriend. See why I am so confused ??  :(

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2019, 03:08:52 AM »
had a positive reading with Regina Starr  :-*

negative ~ scarlet and field_expert  >:(

I'm so frustrated. Everybody tells you something different. Some people sugar coat, fairy tale, only tell you what you want to hear. Everyone gives you different outcome and contradicts themselves. I am so confused. You dont know who is right, wrong, lying, sugar coat, fairy tale, accurate, not accurate, whose making up stuff,

I'm sorry I need to vent. I am so lost and confused and frustrated. Today has been a bad day. In more ways than one.

Sweetie....you are just tangling your own self up at this point. I have seen your threads. It looks like this broke-up some while ago, and I saw you said he has you blocked. You then went to an event where if he had wanted to talk to you, he had the opportunity.... but didn't.  It sounds like you are denying the real-life obvious signs, and just are looking for readers who will tell you the fantasy you want to hear, even when it doesn't match the reality. Unfortunately there are readers who will do that. They tell everyone what they want to hear because it keeps them paying, gets them good ratings, keeps them coming back. You are just throwing your money away to hear fairy tales to make you feel better. It sounds like you don't want to listen to those who tell you the truth, or what you don't want to hear. You talk about it like you are flipping a magic 8 ball over and over to get the answers you want. It just doesn't work that way.

I am not saying this to be mean. You just are obviously in a very unhealthy pattern with this. You will just keep throwing money away at readings trying to find people to say what you want them to in order to help you to deny the truth that is in front of you. There are people glad to take your money and help you with that. It will just leave you empty-handed, broke, and all the more hurt.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »
I agree with applecheeks.  If you are that confused and he doesn't have a girlfriend then reach out to him once and for all.  If he doesn't reply then you have your answer and hopefully closure.  You are too young to be so hung up on someone for so long.  Go out and enjoy life.  You can't heal if you are still obsessing over the situation.   Yes constantly getting reading is obsessing.  If he is meant to be in your life he will make his way back to you.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2019, 05:40:13 PM »
I put ten dollars on KEEN. I've been trying to read with abundant visions but it never works out. Now I wasted ten dollars on KEEN and have no idea who to even read with.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2019, 05:51:07 PM »

he does not have a girlfriend as far a s I know. Some psychics tell me he has a girlfriend, some say he is talking to a girl, some say it's love, some say it's not love, and others tells me no he doesnt have a girlfriend. See why I am so confused ??  :(

Unicorn, you are really wasting your money here...I feel terrible, but you went to an event that he was at, he didn't talk to you or acknowledge you in any way, you have been blocked for years...I don't understand why you are wasting more money on this? 

You really deserve better and I hope you see that soon. 

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2019, 01:52:26 AM »

Unicorn, you are really wasting your money here...I feel terrible, but you went to an event that he was at, he didn't talk to you or acknowledge you in any way, you have been blocked for years...I don't understand why you are wasting more money on this? 

You really deserve better and I hope you see that soon.

I get confused ok. Some readers say he is coming back and we will be together again. Others say the opposite. I dont know who to believe or who is right, accurate, telling the truth.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2019, 02:35:50 AM »
@unicorn, I think everyone will get tired in advising you because you just don’t get it. I don’t blame you, you are 21, too young to realise the reality of life. Trust me, after 10 years when you look back what you had done now, wasting your hard earn money, you will surely regret but I believe at the end you will learn it in a hard way. Whatever we said or advice you may not take it at this stage. But I do hope you will do well, always.