Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 21531 times)

ladya

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2019, 03:18:21 AM »
@unicorn, I think everyone will get tired in advising you because you just don’t get it. I don’t blame you, you are 21, too young to realise the reality of life. Trust me, after 10 years when you look back what you had done now, wasting your hard earn money, you will surely regret but I believe at the end you will learn it in a hard way. Whatever we said or advice you may not take it at this stage. But I do hope you will do well, always.

there's no point telling her. we tried to tell her numerous times. we all learn when we're meant to. i hope she realizes it soon. you're young unicorn. live your life, go out, have a drink, meet some boys. we've all been there but there's so much more to life than this. when i was 21 if someone told me i was young and to not cry over a guy and had so much more life to live, i brushed it off too. i think its human nature. we always think we know best.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2019, 05:06:05 AM »
@unicorn, I think everyone will get tired in advising you because you just don’t get it. I don’t blame you, you are 21, too young to realise the reality of life. Trust me, after 10 years when you look back what you had done now, wasting your hard earn money, you will surely regret but I believe at the end you will learn it in a hard way. Whatever we said or advice you may not take it at this stage. But I do hope you will do well, always.

there's no point telling her. we tried to tell her numerous times. we all learn when we're meant to. i hope she realizes it soon. you're young unicorn. live your life, go out, have a drink, meet some boys. we've all been there but there's so much more to life than this. when i was 21 if someone told me i was young and to not cry over a guy and had so much more life to live, i brushed it off too. i think its human nature. we always think we know best.

I have seen her say that she uses the three minutes and doesn't pay for a lot of the readings. If she is doing that a lot, or leaving a trail of bad ratings for those who are not telling her what she wants to hear.... she will likely eventually get cut-off by the sites themselves(which would be a good thing). She is treating it as if the positive readings will somehow MAKE the things she wants happen even though it is not at all what is in front of her. Like this odd desperate need to get told those fake fairytale results. Then even when she does hear what she wants, she needs to keep hearing it from others, FOR the fact in contradicts with what is real. The readers who are honest likely get negative responses, no payment etc..... and then she has to find a slew of readers after to tell her what she wants to feed her fantasy again.  Unicorn, this is the absolute worst way to use readings. It is addictive in nature, and being used to feed your fantasy and obsession rather than seeking real truth and advice. When you are seeking real truth and help you are more likely to listen honestly, and be able to discern what matches your situation, and what doesn't. You clearly don't have that ability. :(

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2019, 05:15:21 AM »
This makes me so glad that internet psychics were not a thing yet when I was in my early 20's. They did have Miss Cleo and other phone lines, but they were way too expensive, no free minutes and stuff. I likely would have gotten myself in trouble and twisted-up too if I could have just hopped psychic to psychic using the free minutes like flipping a magic 8 ball.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2019, 08:32:43 AM »
I searched the forum for this thread - thank goodness I found it! Why? This is the first time I had a “definitive” different reading from my top readers about my current POI.

So I have a POI I have been seeing for a year, and recently met a new guy.

To sum it up - here are what my readers have said:

Yona - She only picked up on my POI and basically said toward the end of the year, he is going to offer a relationship, I’ll sleep on it and make a decision which will be yes.

Kisha - Sees me growing a relationship with POI and said I will be in a solid relationship before the end of the year

Mattie - She saw three guys in my reading - but saw positive things with my love life and things taking off romantically

QoC - She saw no relationship with the new guy...and POI will be around

So - I dont know. I will say I know Cookie is not good with outcomes, but like Kisha, usually when she doesnt see a relationship she is right. Kisha didnt give me a negative, but if she did, I think her prediction would trump Cookie’s, because her negatives are almost 100%.

I’m confused, but in the end, usually the negative readings rule.
Oh well

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:19:31 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2019, 01:34:00 PM »
@ Sparkle, Yona usually won't talk about anyone who's not going to be significate in your life, aka go on a date for a couple of months and fizzle out, I use to wonder because when I started she only mentioned POI and in-between when things were bad , I entertained others but they were not significant until I asked her. She only focuses on the big picture.

I searched the forum for this thread - thank goodness I found it! Why? This is the first time I had a “definitive” different reading from my top readers about my current POI.

Cookie - Current POI and New Guy - basically she didnt see a relationship with either, nor did she see a relationship for me at all this year! She saw so many guys coming up in my reading I was exhausted. (I hope to goodness I dont deal with as many she saw sheesh!)

Yona - She only picked up on my POI and basically said toward the end of the year, he is going to offer a relationship, I’ll sleep on it and make a decision which will be yes.

Kisha - Sees me growing a relationship and said I will be in a solid relationship before the end of the year

Mattie - She saw three guys in my reading - but saw positive things with my love life and things taking off romantically

So - I dont know. I will say I know Cookie is not good with outcomes, but like Kisha, usually when she doesnt see a relationship she is right. Kisha didnt give me a negative, but if she did, I think her prediction would trump Cookie’s, because her negatives are almost 100%.

Oh well

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2019, 03:17:02 PM »
After reading with her for 3 years, I agree with you. She seems to only pick up other random guys that are present during the moment of the reading - but if they are insignificant, they will not show up in predictions.

I’m kind of torn with this one, not necessarily who I would believe (because it doesn't matter who I believe in the end because it will play out like it is supposed to) but man, Kisha’s reading was so detailed compared to everyone else’s about being in a solid relationship with the POI, yet Cookie straight up said the opposite and saw both guys being inconsistent. Cookie is usually right with this, and if she is, why would I want to be in a relationship with an inconsistent guy smh.

@ Sparkle, Yona usually won't talk about anyone who's not going to be significate in your life, aka go on a date for a couple of months and fizzle out, I use to wonder because when I started she only mentioned POI and in-between when things were bad , I entertained others but they were not significant until I asked her. She only focuses on the big picture.

Cookie - Current POI and New Guy - basically she didnt see a relationship with either, nor did she see a relationship for me at all this year! She saw so many guys coming up in my reading I was exhausted. (I hope to goodness I dont deal with as many she saw sheesh!)

Kisha - Sees me growing a relationship with POI and said I will be in a solid relationship before the end of the year

QoC - She saw no relationship with the new guy...and POI will be around

Oh well