Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 21894 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2019, 08:48:17 AM »
need to vent  :(

just got scammed by aria on bitwine. Tiffany on bitwine does not see target coming back and neither does moon pixie or pixie dust. I feel sad.

Amiee Alicia and Angela lookout mountain say they do see him coming back. And now I dont know who to believe.

Moon Pixie's been pretty great for me, but pixie dust is just horrible. I would check with some reputable ones, such as Mattie on CP. She's a lot more insightful than most, if not all, on Bitwine. Realize that 99.99% of the ones on Bitwine are a scam.

I maybe try mattie then. I know I need to stop with so many readings. And I understand what you're saying about bitwine.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 08:51:09 AM »
Read with Aries Moon  :-* [bitwine] very positive reading  :-* she gave timeframes as well. I will update accordingly  ;D

Why spend money on bitwine readers who are possibly fake when you can spend money, probably less money even) on the real deal...?

I try to do research before that's why I check this forum :) I see some people who thinks this psychic is accurate or that one.
Some are scams. Some are legit. Some have predictions come to pass and others say this psychic was wrong for me. Every reader will be different for everyone. And yes it makes sense to read with real not fake.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2019, 08:54:32 AM »
Read with Aries Moon  :-* [bitwine] very positive reading  :-* she gave timeframes as well. I will update accordingly  ;D

Tarot Manhattan very positive reading as well 💟  :-* I will update if her predictions come to pass. I think she was my last one for now.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2019, 03:19:35 PM »

Tarot Manhattan very positive reading as well 💟  :-* I will update if her predictions come to pass. I think she was my last one for now.

I read with her a few times at the beginning of last year and she was wrong. When I confronted her about it, she failed to respond.... go figure :o  And now that over a year has passed since I’ve read with her, she’s still wrong lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 03:20:05 PM »

I read with her a few times at the beginning of last year and she was wrong. When I confronted her about it, she failed to respond.... go figure :o  And now that over a year has passed since I’ve read with her, she’s still wrong lol

she was wrong for me too...interestingly enough, it seems she reads with Rune Mistress lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 04:08:47 PM »
I read with her Oct of last year and not sure if things are going to pan out the way she said.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2019, 09:21:42 PM »
oh no  :( well I will update... doesnt sound too promising  :'(

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2019, 09:37:54 PM »

she was wrong for me too...interestingly enough, it seems she reads with Rune Mistress lol.

which is interesting because Rune Mistress and Tarot Manhattan gave me opposite readings {predictions}

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 10:49:24 PM »
Ughhh so frustrating.   

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2019, 12:03:38 AM »
I need to vent. Supposedly bit wine is 99% scam. I have an event coming up this weekend. I am super nervous. I have been reading with lots of bit wine. They give me predictions. I am so scared they wont come to pass.  :(

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 01:22:03 AM »
I need to vent. Supposedly bit wine is 99% scam. I have an event coming up this weekend. I am super nervous. I have been reading with lots of bit wine. They give me predictions. I am so scared they wont come to pass.  :(

I guess what I am hoping is they are legit and not a scam and the predictions come to pass.  :-\ when so many readers are telling you the same things {same prediction} it gives you hope. Somebody has to be right, right?? But if they are all scams then none of them will be right. Part of me just has to br brave and see things for myself. I have to go this event, and see whose predictions come to pass or not. I am so scared.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 02:37:56 AM »

I guess what I am hoping is they are legit and not a scam and the predictions come to pass.  :-\ when so many readers are telling you the same things {same prediction} it gives you hope. Somebody has to be right, right?? But if they are all scams then none of them will be right. Part of me just has to br brave and see things for myself. I have to go this event, and see whose predictions come to pass or not. I am so scared.

There can still be scams. Its 50/50 chance to get a prediction right.  These ppl can just have a good guess. Im not psychic but i can make a guess too. All of bitwine/PG/PO Is a scam....the few who are real the small margine isnt online often. Ur honestly wasting money on hearing wat u want to hear for hope

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 10:44:59 PM »

There can still be scams. Its 50/50 chance to get a prediction right.  These ppl can just have a good guess. Im not psychic but i can make a guess too. All of bitwine/PG/PO Is a scam....the few who are real the small margine isnt online often. Ur honestly wasting money on hearing wat u want to hear for hope

yeah  :-\ i guess i figure if multiple people are giving you the same prediction then somebody has to be right. Or wrong. All 454 pages of bitwine psychic / reader are scams?? Really?  :'( i figure somebody has to be right, not a scam. I guess how i will know is to go to this event and be brave and see uf the predictions happen or not.  :-[

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 10:57:20 PM »
Unicorn, you really need to take it easy on these readings.  If you find one you connect with stick with that person.  Reading with every single reader on that site is you just blowing your money away.  If you are given predictions wait for the time frame to pass before having another reading.

josh34

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 11:01:03 PM »
Unicorn, you really need to take it easy on these readings.  If you find one you connect with stick with that person.  Reading with every single reader on that site is you just blowing your money away.  If you are given predictions wait for the time frame to pass before having another reading.

Adding to this. Try repuatable ones like Angel readings or Ari. Ari didnt work well for me but loads of others here have had amazing success with her. I'd give her a shot!

anything