Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 21951 times)

Offline Abundantia

Different psychics saying different things
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:45:22 PM »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 04:00:14 AM by Abundantia »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 10:47:09 PM »
Agreed, go with your gut. Bitwine are the same as purple ocean purple garden and there are lists of who are the best floating around.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 11:07:41 PM »
Forget what any of them said. Go with your gut instincts. My gut has never lead me wrong.

^

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 06:43:49 PM »
How about when you read with a hand full of readers and 3 say things will blossom and 2 are saying things will progress but not as positive.  How do you know which ones are accurate?

I feel sometimes when they give you a weary picture it starts the doubts to creep in.  Has this happen to anyone else?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 10:54:56 PM »
need to vent  :(

just got scammed by aria on bitwine. Tiffany on bitwine does not see target coming back and neither does moon pixie or pixie dust. I feel sad.

Amiee Alicia and Angela lookout mountain say they do see him coming back. And now I dont know who to believe.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
Did the ones that did see him coming back give a time frame?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 11:04:36 PM »
Did the ones that did see him coming back give a time frame?

Angela said this year [2019].Amiee said spring time communication and relationship would be later.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 11:09:20 PM »
Try not to focus on it.  I know its hard but just do you and if he's meant to be in your life he will come back.  I know easier said then done.  Trust me 6 months of no communication here.  Just try to do things that make you happy and is focused solely on you.

May i ask.  How did things end? Can you just casually send him a text? Did this ending happen long ago?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 11:22:45 PM »
Try not to focus on it.  I know its hard but just do you and if he's meant to be in your life he will come back.  I know easier said then done.  Trust me 6 months of no communication here.  Just try to do things that make you happy and is focused solely on you.

May i ask.  How did things end? Can you just casually send him a text? Did this ending happen long ago?

we've been broken up for two and a half years. He has me blocked on facebook. Have not heard from him since 2016. He never answered my texts [2016] and right after our BU he hung up on me. Twice.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 11:34:55 PM »
Yikes... you are blocked.  Man that's not a good sign.  Have you at least been out and dating?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 11:37:36 PM »
Yikes... you are blocked.  Man that's not a good sign.  Have you at least been out and dating?

no I'm not really interested in anyone else. Just my ex.

josh34

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 12:00:44 AM »
need to vent  :(

just got scammed by aria on bitwine. Tiffany on bitwine does not see target coming back and neither does moon pixie or pixie dust. I feel sad.

Amiee Alicia and Angela lookout mountain say they do see him coming back. And now I dont know who to believe.

Moon Pixie's been pretty great for me, but pixie dust is just horrible. I would check with some reputable ones, such as Mattie on CP. She's a lot more insightful than most, if not all, on Bitwine. Realize that 99.99% of the ones on Bitwine are a scam.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 12:36:27 AM »
yeah. I trust Angela tho (lookout mountain)  :-*

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »
I tried a couple over the course of a few months. I ended up with a couple having contradictory readings and two I could tell that were cold reading.

The very last one I tried gave me a very "soon" prediction of end of January/February.

I only asked, "will I be alone for Valentines day? He/she told me No. But he/she tried to tell me I would be with the ex and he was contacting me before Valentines day.

Note the date...crickets..silence..

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 03:07:31 PM »
Angela and Amiee both predict he will come back  :-\ honestly only time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Negative readings from bitwine Tiffany, Moon Pixie, Pixie Dust, Toria, KRis soul healing gypsy,

anything