Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 22009 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2019, 11:11:19 PM »
Unicorn, you really need to take it easy on these readings.  If you find one you connect with stick with that person.  Reading with every single reader on that site is you just blowing your money away.  If you are given predictions wait for the time frame to pass before having another reading.

Adding to this. Try repuatable ones like Angel readings or Ari. Ari didnt work well for me but loads of others here have had amazing success with her. I'd give her a shot!

angel readings gave me a negative reading . I believe.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2019, 11:13:02 PM »
Unicorn, you really need to take it easy on these readings.  If you find one you connect with stick with that person.  Reading with every single reader on that site is you just blowing your money away.  If you are given predictions wait for the time frame to pass before having another reading.

angela hasnt been answering me  :-[ i want to read with her but cant get ahold of her

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
oh bitwine  :( what if is was all a scam? people giving me the same predictions for this event this weekend. i am so scared now  :(

I have had positive readings from Mila, aries moon, tarot manhattan, Ms. Anntonette, love spell witch, psychic girl, jenny, cali,

now I'm scared I have been scammed since bitwine gets  a bad rep.  :'( I am so nervous for this weekend. And now people are ignoring me  :( {readers, teachers, etc}

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2019, 11:57:28 PM »
oh bitwine  :( what if is was all a scam? people giving me the same predictions for this event this weekend. i am so scared now  :(

I have had positive readings from Mila, aries moon, tarot manhattan, Ms. Anntonette, love spell witch, psychic girl, jenny, cali,

now I'm scared I have been scammed since bitwine gets  a bad rep.  :'( I am so nervous for this weekend. And now people are ignoring me  :( {readers, teachers, etc}

Bitwine is 99% fake n con artist so ...they are gonna tell u hopeful things n fail predictions

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2019, 11:58:25 PM »

oh dear  :-[

Bitwine is 99% fake n con artist so ...they are gonna tell u hopeful things n fail predictions

josh34

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2019, 12:06:28 AM »

Hey Unicorn! If it means anything at all, Cali got a contact prediction correct for me, and that was after months of not speaking with somebody. There's hope <3

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2019, 12:19:33 AM »

Hey Unicorn! If it means anything at all, Cali got a contact prediction correct for me, and that was after months of not speaking with somebody. There's hope <3

I know. I just want to cry.  :'( everyone is ignoring me, and the people who arent ignoring me may be scamming me with false hope and predictions.  :'( i am so nervous for this weekend

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2019, 12:33:05 AM »
You are going to drive yourself crazy.  Ease up on the reading and see what happens this weekend.  How many readings have you had already?  Since the beginning of February.

josh34

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2019, 12:33:19 AM »

I know. I just want to cry.  :'( everyone is ignoring me, and the people who arent ignoring me may be scamming me with false hope and predictions.  :'( i am so nervous for this weekend

Heeey don't worry <3 We're here for you! A lot of the advisors on bitwine are so scummy they won't even take time to reply even if they are legit. So don't worry about that. You have a thing with Yona right? Read with her:) She's good! Also read with the others we've mentioned here :) There's still hope, love. <3

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2019, 01:05:02 AM »
You are going to drive yourself crazy.  Ease up on the reading and see what happens this weekend.  How many readings have you had already?  Since the beginning of February.

too many to count  ::)

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2019, 01:09:46 AM »

Heeey don't worry <3 We're here for you! A lot of the advisors on bitwine are so scummy they won't even take time to reply even if they are legit. So don't worry about that. You have a thing with Yona right? Read with her:) She's good! Also read with the others we've mentioned here :) There's still hope, love. <3

i do i just wanna cry  :(

angela is ignoring me i havent been able to be in touch with her.

then i read with Lucinda who apparently tells people's exes that they are asking about them  >:( so now I feel sick she will tell mines ex i am asking about him  :-\

3 years ago my ex and i we spent valentine's day together and obviously {once again} we are not spending it together  :-[

my former dance teacher i s ignoring me

this weekend i have an event where i will see my ex and my teacher, :-[ I have all these bitwine psychics telling me my ex will talk to me, happy to see me, misses me, thinks of me etc and now i am terrified i have been scammed since bitwine gets a bad rep.  >:(

I'm sorry. I'm having a horrible day as usual. I really needed to vent.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2019, 01:33:21 AM »
Hang in there and think happy thoughts.  Positive attitude attracts positive things into our lives.  Don't doubt things and just be in the moment.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2019, 02:02:41 AM »
Hang in there and think happy thoughts.  Positive attitude attracts positive things into our lives.  Don't doubt things and just be in the moment.

ok  :-[ my anxiety is super high. For this event this weekend.

Offline hope36

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2019, 02:43:52 AM »
Relax! Dress up, and have a glass of wine or something (if you drink) before the event so you're not too stressed out!
Be confident, laugh with other friends, and enjoy yourself!!! Good luck!! :)

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »
Relax! Dress up, and have a glass of wine or something (if you drink) before the event so you're not too stressed out!
Be confident, laugh with other friends, and enjoy yourself!!! Good luck!! :)

I will be dressing up  :-* if I was scammed, and this POI does not talk to me, I will be drinking afterwards haha not before. I don't want to say something I will regret {under alcohol}. My biggest fear is disappointment , you know, the predictions not coming to pass. But at this point the only way I will know is to be brave and go and see what happens  :-\