Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212589 times)

Amb

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #510 on: May 16, 2017, 09:42:09 PM »
She didn't work at all for me. At all. I mean wasn't getting present right, seemed like a cold read. So strange kinda that she's awesome for you all and comes off so not even trying to me. Gave her two tries many months apart.
you seem to never have anything good to say bout anybody so why are you even getting readings? get a life!

You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe
lolol ouchh

Lol ok if you don't want to believe it you're free to do so lol
What would be the point of lying though, none lol
Cheers

you have some real problems if you call any psychic for a year thats just plain retarded!

Whoa Jason - no need to attack people getting readings for whatever reason or for how long. You do not know what other people are going through. I am sorry, but you seem to be very judgemental all of a sudden. Funny, you are doing it on Lotus's thread. They didn't like Lotus's reading, nor did I for that matter, but to become outright rude........I won't stand silent.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:58:27 PM by Amb »

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #511 on: May 16, 2017, 09:51:16 PM »
i never saw any of it before and its stupid

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #512 on: May 16, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
im open to say whatever i want its a FORUM and what i saw was fricken stupid as Crap!

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #513 on: May 16, 2017, 09:55:29 PM »
what i see now which i did not see before as i am pretty scientific and analytical is that the people giving bad reviews to psychics are the ones that dont have anything nice to say about anyone ever - 

myth debunked!  something i did not see prior to this but now i see the people complaining are the ones that will always complain thats why their life totally sucks!

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #514 on: May 16, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »
if i am a low income black man figuring this out  what in the world? lets wake up

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #515 on: May 16, 2017, 10:00:32 PM »
She didn't work at all for me. At all. I mean wasn't getting present right, seemed like a cold read. So strange kinda that she's awesome for you all and comes off so not even trying to me. Gave her two tries many months apart.
you seem to never have anything good to say bout anybody so why are you even getting readings? get a life!

You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe
lolol ouchh

Lol ok if you don't want to believe it you're free to do so lol
What would be the point of lying though, none lol
Cheers

you have some real problems if you call any psychic for a year thats just plain retarded!

Whoa Jason - no need to attack people getting readings for whatever reason or for how long. You do not know what other people are going through. I am sorry, but you seem to be very judgemental all of a sudden. Funny, you are doing it on Lotus's thread. They didn't like Lotus's reading, nor did I for that matter, but to become outright rude........I won't stand silent

who cares if you be not silent! the only bull crap is on lotus thread other people dont have that. if you dont like her reading why are you here, thats the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #516 on: May 16, 2017, 10:02:39 PM »
thats like going to a restraunt and you dont like the food or servers  you dont continue to go on their yelp page to warn peeps from ultimate food contamination you go to another place which you like. and post everytime sombody posts WTF

thats what i dont get.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #517 on: May 16, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »
thats like going to a restraunt and you dont like the food or servers  you dont continue to go on their yelp page to warn peeps from ultimate food contamination you go to another place which you like. and post everytime sombody posts WTF

thats what i dont get.

Crappy comparison though lmfao
Dont fucking compare a restaurant review to a psychic, it's not the same amount of money and people can hold on hoping for something that may not happen so it's a different kind of warning

Amb

« Reply #518 on: May 16, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »

thats what i dont get.

It's our reviews.....and because it is negative, you will attack us?? I see you have reviewed positively more than once about readers on threads. Are you the exception? Setting the ground rules? Only positive reviews can be posted more than once, not negative?

I post when I feel like it, with what I want to post and as many times as I like. I do however try to be somewhat considerate to others while giving my two cents worth about a reader. I haven't been posting long and I haven't even gotten started as to which reader was good for me and which reader was not......though the poor readings outweigh the good. I will tell you that!!

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #519 on: May 16, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »
true....... you do you boo boo

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #520 on: May 16, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »
yeah you probably wouldnt eat at the  place lots of times you would just stop going there if you did not like it! same stuff. you wouldnt go for a whole year to expect the chicken chow mein be off the chain! after it wuz not good for a several times u dont just go to hope it is you STOP GOING. 

same as a psycic you stop contacting if u dont feel happy with what u get.  u dont keep calling.  it is the same thing cuz you be putting too much importance on readings. my point on this whole thing.  its just like a place to eat. for entertainment only! u get food poisoning u get mad make a post on YELP and forget it you dont keep posting and posting and posting months later. you move the freak on.

thats what i dont get.

Dont fucking compare a restaurant review to a psychic, it's not the same amount of money and people can hold on hoping for something that may not happen so it's a different kind of warning
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:47:54 PM by JasonSharpe »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #521 on: May 16, 2017, 10:48:07 PM »
yeah you probably wouldnt eat at the  place lots of times you would just stop going there if you did not like it! same stuff. you wouldnt go for a whole year to expect the chicken chow mein be off the chain! after it wuz not good for a several times u dont just go to hope it is you STOP GOING.

thats what i dont get.

Ok Jason. Have a good one 👌🏻

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #522 on: May 16, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »
this is so insane this site. wow people have serious problems on here they dont needs a psychics they needs a mental health check up

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2017, 12:04:31 AM »
this is so insane this site. wow people have serious problems on here they dont needs a psychics they needs a mental health check up

Jason, you are awfully judgemental and condescending. I'm not sure why you are criticizing everyone here.  If you dont like the forum and what is being said here, don't come back.  It's pretty simple.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2017, 12:52:47 AM »
Wow, I was supper busy today... Missed all this shit. what has jason been drinking???

anything