Author Topic: Readings by Artie  (Read 2712 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Readings by Artie
« on: March 07, 2022, 06:46:47 PM »
Has anyone read with him? I wasn't able to find a thread so I created one.

Lately (for whatever reason) most readers haven't connected with me quite well....but Artie was able to do so and hit the nail on the head. I've had a couple readings with him and so far what he saw/told me is currently playing out. I know he's legitimate because my situation is VERY complicated and he was able to see things for what it was. All I gave him was a name and he was not only able to tell me what was going on but how to proceed.

He is a little pricey on Keen but he does have his own website where he charges MUCH less.

Offline Jeni

Re: Readings by Artie
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 01:41:51 PM »
This must be a sign lol.....
I saw him on Keen yesterday, was intrigued and I came here to see if there was a thread. Could not find one and I was too lazy to start one. Searched him again on keen today so I could read the feedback, came back here and I see the new thread......co-incidence!
Please can you share his private site.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 04:04:49 PM »
Is this his website? https://www.readingsbyartie.com/

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2022, 02:46:00 AM »
Is this his website? https://www.readingsbyartie.com/

Yes, that’s the one

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 03:46:50 AM »
Anyone have any updates on him? Interested to find out as his Keen rate is a bit much for me.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 03:04:54 PM »
Anyone have any updates on him? Interested to find out as his Keen rate is a bit much for me.

It’s cheaper on his website. I tried him. I wasn’t impressed much, he gave me some predictions for week and a half so I’ll report back if that happens

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 03:51:14 PM »
It’s cheaper on his website. I tried him. I wasn’t impressed much, he gave me some predictions for week and a half so I’ll report back if that happens

Thanks! Do you mind elaborating what wasn’t so impressive?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2022, 05:09:37 PM »
I don’t know it was too generic, like “he’s going to comeback” “he’s busy with work” “he’s so interested in you” “he got scared” I didn’t get anything that could validate, but again this is a new guy I’m asking about so I don’t know I wasn’t much impressed but time will tell

Thanks! Do you mind elaborating what wasn’t so impressive?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2022, 02:19:42 AM »
And he just raised his Keen rate to $10.99!!

No way lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 01:32:46 PM »
Predictions did not come to pass, I talked to him March 9 he gave a week and a half timeframe for communication and he said definitely I. That month

Offline mixielove

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2022, 05:13:21 AM »
Oh wow! I’m so surprised to see him pop up on this shop. He’s local here. Anyways…I read with him in October 2020 and the predictions didn’t come to pass at all.  :-\ I can’t remember all the details of the call, but it was along the lines of a new relationship coming through and the ex also coming back and making grand gestures so I’d have to choose between them. Never happened.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2022, 04:00:02 PM »
Oh wow! I’m so surprised to see him pop up on this shop. He’s local here. Anyways…I read with him in October 2020 and the predictions didn’t come to pass at all.  :-\ I can’t remember all the details of the call, but it was along the lines of a new relationship coming through and the ex also coming back and making grand gestures so I’d have to choose between them. Never happened.

WAITTTTT.....that's EXACTLY what he told me, but in my case it's actually unfolding the way he said. It sounds like this is a script then?

I called him regarding a new relationship and why he pulled away but he sensed my ex coming through and making gestures to win me back (I never mentioned this to him). My ex is doing everything to get me back and even took me out to Valentine's Day dinner....and since then he's been making efforts for us to be officially back together again. Although Artie was right about my situation I didn't like that he gave his opinion and told me I should be with my ex. I broke up with my ex for a reason.