Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212584 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #480 on: April 21, 2017, 02:14:37 AM »
I'm going to open a bottle of champagne and pour it over me and it'll be my bubble bath lol  ;D

Amb

« Reply #481 on: April 21, 2017, 02:15:27 AM »
I take it Verb18 has logged off of here because Lotus is available to chat right now!  Ha!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #482 on: April 21, 2017, 02:15:44 AM »
We're psychic addicts! Of course we need medicine!! Joking.......don't anyone bash me please!  :P

Sanest post I've seen. We're all in crisis and we're chewing each others' limbs off

Offline verb18

« Reply #483 on: April 21, 2017, 02:18:15 AM »
I take it Verb18 has logged off of here because Lotus is available to chat right now!  Ha!

HAHAHA

Amb

« Reply #484 on: April 21, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »

HAHAHA

That was quick! Advisor is away now!! You're goood!!! Hahaha! I swear I haven't been drinking! Not sure why I'm so bonkers tonight!! Goodnight all!

Offline verb18

« Reply #485 on: April 21, 2017, 02:23:37 AM »

HAHAHA

That was quick! Advisor is away now!! You're goood!!! Hahaha! I swear I haven't been drinking! Not sure why I'm so bonkers tonight!! Goodnight all!

Hilarious. LOLing - no pun intended LMAO

Offline Love-33

« Reply #486 on: April 21, 2017, 02:25:20 AM »
You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe
lolol ouchh

Lol ok if you don't want to believe it you're free to do so lol
What would be the point of lying though, none lol
Cheers

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #487 on: April 21, 2017, 02:27:00 AM »
I'm not any crisis I'm just bored tonight I had a day off and I had some great laughs thank you everybody!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #488 on: April 21, 2017, 02:27:34 AM »
Wow, everyone needs to take a pill and chill out!  My goodness! Stop arguing with each other. This is out of control.

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been wrong and they have been spot on for others.   It happens!  I also, 150% believe, that there are many times outcomes don't happen because we have done something to change it.  Said something, did something, held on to the outcome and didn't live our lives for 2 years, manipulated the situation somehow and the list goes on.  A person can deny it all they want, but I'm sorry, if I'm calling for 6-12 months on the same person, I'm NOT living my life, I'm hanging on to the outcome, obsessing over it and continuing to put my trust and life in psychics hands.  I called for months about my ex and everyone said we would be together.  But during that time, I also worked on myself and became aware of things I was doing stemming from my past. Then one day, he did something and the spell broke. I woke up.  I finally saw him for who he really was.  Guess what? I changed the outcome! 

Please don't take offense to this, but Love-33, if you were calling for 2 years you were NOT living your life and letting him go.  You were holding on, calling psychics, waiting for the outcome to happen.  A watched pot never boils.   I can't imagine Lotus not ever telling you to stop obsessing, thinking and worrying about this guy and for you to take care of yourself.  Just the handful of times I've spoken with her since December, she's told me that.  Would I be pissed if I were you, after 2 years of calling and nothing they said happened?  Absolutely yes.  I'd be pissed and resentful that everyone else's predictions happened and mine didn't. But, who's fault is that? The psychics or yours?  Or maybe both?  All I know, is when I let go and moved on with my life, the guy came back. When I didn't move on, I held on tightly and waited, it didn't happen.  This is MY experience.  It's also MY opinion. 

If a reader didn't work for you but has worked for a lot of others, then the reader can't be too bad.  There's no reason to call that person a "so called psychic".  Damn, I'd be saying that about 99% of the readers I've spoken to.

Everyone needs to go take a bubble bath and chill out :)

No offense baypark, but this post is a tad judge mental.  You're blaming her for her crappy readings?  So everyone who post a negative prediction has done something wrong to negate their readings?  You mean the reader was never wrong? Gasp!  Gosh, I guess everyone who has had a bad experience doesn't know what they're talking about?  I am sorry, but I never expected this type of post from you. And yeah...99% are fucking wrong.  Just an FYI.....I have spoken to lotus..,,I would say 80% correct on past and current but 0% prediction. And I gave it a ton of time.  Wrong is wrong.  I did nothing. So please do not tell me how I didn't let go, or did something. Please do not let my post detract from your own beliefs. As this is what is is about, honest reviews.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #489 on: April 21, 2017, 02:35:24 AM »
*breaks out the popcorn*

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #490 on: April 21, 2017, 02:50:04 AM »
Wow, everyone needs to take a pill and chill out!  My goodness! Stop arguing with each other. This is out of control.

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been wrong and they have been spot on for others.   It happens!  I also, 150% believe, that there are many times outcomes don't happen because we have done something to change it.  Said something, did something, held on to the outcome and didn't live our lives for 2 years, manipulated the situation somehow and the list goes on.  A person can deny it all they want, but I'm sorry, if I'm calling for 6-12 months on the same person, I'm NOT living my life, I'm hanging on to the outcome, obsessing over it and continuing to put my trust and life in psychics hands.  I called for months about my ex and everyone said we would be together.  But during that time, I also worked on myself and became aware of things I was doing stemming from my past. Then one day, he did something and the spell broke. I woke up.  I finally saw him for who he really was.  Guess what? I changed the outcome! 

Please don't take offense to this, but Love-33, if you were calling for 2 years you were NOT living your life and letting him go.  You were holding on, calling psychics, waiting for the outcome to happen.  A watched pot never boils.   I can't imagine Lotus not ever telling you to stop obsessing, thinking and worrying about this guy and for you to take care of yourself.  Just the handful of times I've spoken with her since December, she's told me that.  Would I be pissed if I were you, after 2 years of calling and nothing they said happened?  Absolutely yes.  I'd be pissed and resentful that everyone else's predictions happened and mine didn't. But, who's fault is that? The psychics or yours?  Or maybe both?  All I know, is when I let go and moved on with my life, the guy came back. When I didn't move on, I held on tightly and waited, it didn't happen.  This is MY experience.  It's also MY opinion. 

If a reader didn't work for you but has worked for a lot of others, then the reader can't be too bad.  There's no reason to call that person a "so called psychic".  Damn, I'd be saying that about 99% of the readers I've spoken to.

No offense baypark, but this post is a tad judge mental.  You're blaming her for her crappy readings?  So everyone who post a negative prediction has done something wrong to negate their readings?  You mean the reader was never wrong? Gasp!  Gosh, I guess everyone who has had a bad experience doesn't know what they're talking about?  I am sorry, but I never expected this type of post from you. And yeah...99% are fucking wrong.  Just an FYI.....I have spoken to lotus..,,I would say 80% correct on past and current but 0% prediction. And I gave it a ton of time.  Wrong is wrong.  I did nothing. So please do not tell me how I didn't let go, or did something. Please do not let my post detract from your own beliefs. As this is what is is about, honest reviews.

I'm from Los Angeles, I don't take offense to much. 

I never said the reader wasn't wrong.  I said after two years of calling, that the outcome might not have happened because of something she did personally.  AND I said this from personal experience.   My point was, that if we continue to call a psychic day after day or week after week, even month after month, we are NOT letting go.  Sorry. This is MY belief because this is what has happened to me.  If we TRULY let go, lived our lives knowing what the prediction was and trusting that whatever will happen is for the best, regardless of the outcome, then we either would be happy because it happened or perfectly content because we've moved on.   If you believe that continually calling on the same subject is part of letting go, then I will have to disagree with you. Especially after a 2 year period.  I am NOT judging anyone as I've done exactly what I'm talking about 10 fold. 

Lotus has been correct for me with a few things. So, I think she's pretty good.  But, the most loved and reliable readers on here have sucked 100% for me. Lady P, Serenity and Cookie were SO off, they didn't even get the present correct.  Sometimes, readers are just wrong.  Doesn't make them bad, it just makes them wrong for ME
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:55:59 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #491 on: April 21, 2017, 02:58:30 AM »

I never said the reader wasn't wrong.  I said after two years of calling, that the outcome might not have happened because of something she did personally.  AND I said this from personal experience.   My point was, that if we continue to call a psychic day after day or week after week, even month after month, we are NOT letting go.  Sorry. This is MY belief because this is what has happened to me.  If we TRULY let go, lived our lives knowing what the prediction was and trusting that whatever will happen is for the best, regardless of the outcome, then we either would be happy because it happened or perfectly content because we've moved on.   If you believe that continually calling on the same subject is part of letting go, then I will have to disagree with you. Especially after a 2 year period.  I am NOT judging anyone as I've done exactly what I'm talking about 10 fold.

Well, it seems she said, and correct me if I am wrong, but she called for a year, and now two years later, nothing has transpired, and it also seems said person is STILL with someone else.  My point is that people should be able to come here and share their experience without someone picking it apart and telling them what they might have done wrong.  Idk, but maybe the readers were wrong.  Just my take.  Their experience is theirs, not yours.  It is a review board.  People telling of their own experiences with readers. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2017, 03:02:18 AM »

Hi Baypark,
What you are saying doesn't make sense in my case because I couldn't do anything wrong, I was not in contact with him. He was with someone else after breaking up with me and lotus kept telling me that he was going to break up with the other girl and come back to me. So she was giving me timeframes for contact etc... nothing. She kept pushing and pushing... nothing. Then I started to don't care about the timeframes. After nearly a year ( including a few months without reading, I went back to her and told her that he still didn't contact me since the break up. She told me not to worry, that he was no longer with the other girl. And that he didn't know how to come back to me.
One day, I decided to create an instagram account, and by curiosity I went to see his proFile and he was still with her (and still is at this present time so a year after me stopping psychic readings).
I didn't even bother going back to lotus to let her know that she was wrong. I just decided to stop believing in this. I was very disappointed obviously. She made me hope so much for no results. I feel she even lied, why would she say that he is no longer with her when he in fact is? Omg I was very angry towards myself for having spent so much money in this, for nothing.

Now I hope you understand why i called her a so-called psychic. I shouldn't have used that word, but in my case she didn't have anything correct
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:06:49 AM by Love-33 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2017, 03:06:46 AM »

Well, it seems she said, and correct me if I am wrong, but she called for a year, and now two years later, nothing has transpired, and it also seems said person is STILL with someone else.  My point is that people should be able to come here and share their experience without someone picking it apart and telling them what they might have done wrong.  Idk, but maybe the readers were wrong.  Just my take.  Their experience is theirs, not yours.  It is a review board.  People telling of their own experiences with readers.

I guess I'm just thicker skinned than others, because if I had been calling for a year (I misunderstood the 2 year) I would totally expect people to be calling me on my negative review. Hell, I hung on for a year and didn't live my life, spent a shit load of money while he was off living his life moving on! I've had people say it to me after only a few months! I guess I just don't have a problem with people speaking the truth.  I also explained that I felt this way because of my experiences. I consider people on these boards as friends who have experienced or are experiencing the same thung I am and I respect their opinion and insight. My feathers just don't get ruffled if someone points out where I might have screwed up.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #494 on: April 21, 2017, 03:13:55 AM »

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been

Hi Baypark,
What you are saying doesn't make sense in my case because I couldn't do anything wrong, I was not in contact with him. He was with someone else after breaking up with me and lotus kept telling me that he was going to break up with the other girl and come back to me. So she was giving me timeframes for contact etc... nothing. She kept pushing and pushing... nothing. Then I started to don't care about the timeframes. After nearly a year ( including a few months without reading, I went back to her and told her that he still didn't contact me since the break up. She told me not to worry, that he was no longer with the other girl. And that he didn't know how to come back to me.
One day, I decided to create an instagram account, and by curiosity I went to see his proFile and he was still with her (and still is at this present time so a year after me stopping psychic readings).
I didn't even bother going back to lotus to let her know that she was wrong. I just decided to stop believing in this. I was very disappointed obviously. She made me hope so much for no results. I feel she even lied, why would she say that he is no longer with her when he in fact is? Omg I was very angry towards myself for having spent so much money in this, for nothing.

Now I hope you understand why i called her a so-called psychic. I shouldn't have used that word, but in my case she didn't have anything correct

I totally understand why you feel the way you do.  As I said, I'd be pretty pissed myself.  I can't explain why readers continue to tell us the same thing and give us hope.  But my point is, that if we only called once, believed the prediction and went on with our lives,  we wouldn't be pissed if it didn't happen,  we wouldn't be out a shit ton of money and we would be living happily.  Seriously, I wish I would have never made the first call to a psychic.  I do totally understand your position better than you think :)