Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212498 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #660 on: December 04, 2019, 11:20:03 AM »
Nothing she said happened for me, I read with her over a year ago.

Offline lulez89

« Reply #661 on: December 09, 2019, 12:42:15 AM »
Hi everyone! I lurked for a week and decided to make an account and contribute! This forum has been so valuable to me!

Anyways after like 2 weeks of stalking Lotus of Light I finally caught her on chat. We talked for literally 3 mins and it seemed to be going well but then she ended the chat and blocked me too! So confused! Like why can't you just say sorry not connecting or nothing more to say? I think maybe my situation is complicated and she didn't want get into it but still so annoyed I was looking forward to my session with her!

Offline Katlar84

« Reply #662 on: December 20, 2019, 07:42:27 PM »
I read with her asked her about POI she said we were done for good then blocked me...first rime talking to her...we were not done for good we got back together ...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #663 on: December 21, 2019, 06:36:51 AM »
Lol what I find funny is why ppl are still calling her😂

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #664 on: December 21, 2019, 06:44:15 AM »

And more funny is that she becomes on line but blocks her business. Does not she like to earn money?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #665 on: December 22, 2019, 07:00:25 AM »

And more funny is that she becomes on line but blocks her business. Does not she like to earn money?

Maybe she thinks that draws more ppl in if she makes herself look selective? Apparently it’s working for her as ppl are still calling her. They are definitely not calling her for her accuracy but to see what her deal is all about😂

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #666 on: December 22, 2019, 07:08:03 AM »

Maybe she thinks that draws more ppl in if she makes herself look selective? Apparently it’s working for her as ppl are still calling her. They are definitely not calling her for her accuracy but to see what her deal is all about😂

Maybe!!! Because there is no accuracy.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #667 on: December 23, 2019, 07:37:04 AM »
I connected with her, via chat, and I know there's a lot of negative feed back about her, and I can sort of see why. Her overall prediction was negative, but changed at the very end. She said she doesn't see that we'll last forever, and that this relationship "serves a better purpose" she predicted that he'll reach out, we'll fix stuff and get back together, but ill dump him come April. she nailed the present dynamics of his personality, his fears (which are specific) also told me why those fears are existing (this I can validate, bc he's told me these things in the past) so all of the present feeling related stuff I can vouch for. Her prediction was that there is strong energy between us Sunday and Tuesday (Sunday had come and gone, and no contact), but the interesting thing and the thing that kinda made me cringe was towards the end of the chat, she said that she does in fact see him stabilizing with therapy and that I may and will prob stay with him, if I want to. (so she flopped through the reading). kinda blah.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #668 on: March 19, 2022, 09:43:50 PM »
Does anyone know what happened with her?

All of a sudden this morning, I saw she disappeared off my favorites.  And she's no longer on Keen from what I can see.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #669 on: March 20, 2022, 11:30:56 AM »
Does anyone know what happened with her?

All of a sudden this morning, I saw she disappeared off my favorites.  And she's no longer on Keen from what I can see.
you are right. Of late she has been sending me free minutes. Just checked and she seemed to have deleted her account. Maybe she will resurface soon

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #670 on: March 20, 2022, 02:08:45 PM »
Oh my, that's too bad.  I know there's been a lot of criticism on this forum about her but I do feel she really strives to do a quality job.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #671 on: April 05, 2022, 01:27:19 PM »
Heads up.  She's back on my favorites.

I know KEEN has sometimes suspended advisors' accounts if they have been in error on one or more of the policies, only to reinstate them in a couple of weeks.