Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212593 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2017, 03:15:23 AM »
Wow, everyone needs to take a pill and chill out!  My goodness! Stop arguing with each other. This is out of control.

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been

Hi Baypark,
What you are saying doesn't make sense in my case because I couldn't do anything wrong, I was not in contact with him. He was with someone else after breaking up with me and lotus kept telling me that he was going to break up with the other girl and come back to me. So she was giving me timeframes for contact etc... nothing. She kept pushing and pushing... nothing. Then I started to don't care about the timeframes. After nearly a year ( including a few months without reading, I went back to her and told her that he still didn't contact me since the break up. She told me not to worry, that he was no longer with the other girl. And that he didn't know how to come back to me.
One day, I decided to create an instagram account, and by curiosity I went to see his proFile and he was still with her (and still is at this present time so a year after me stopping psychic readings).
I didn't even bother going back to lotus to let her know that she was wrong. I just decided to stop believing in this. I was very disappointed obviously. She made me hope so much for no results. I feel she even lied, why would she say that he is no longer with her when he in fact is? Omg I was very angry towards myself for having spent so much money in this, for nothing.

Now I hope you understand why i called her a so-called psychic. I shouldn't have used that word, but in my case she didn't have anything correct

I totally understand why you feel the way you do.  As I said, I'd be pretty pissed myself.  I can't explain why readers continue to tell us the same thing and give us hope.  But my point is, that if we only called once, believed the prediction and went on with our lives,  we wouldn't be pissed if it didn't happen,  we wouldn't be out a shit ton of money and we would be living happily.  Seriously, I wish I would have never made the first call to a psychic.  I do totally understand your position better than you think :)

I am curious though, is Lotus the only reader you spoke with during this time?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2017, 03:26:27 AM »
No I spoke to many! It was kind of an addiction to be honest. But the other ones I read with them just once, I could tell they were frauds. But because lotus had great feedbacks i decided to keep coming to her, and there was also Zadalia. Who was wrong as well. I was talking only to these two then.

So today, a year after all of this, I feel happy. I guess this negative psychic readings experience made me turn the page.
Not long after realizing that they were wrong and that he was still with her, I started to date again. I had good dates, some bad ones (lol), and now I'm with someone since a few months so not long, but I hope it's finally the one lol. And funny thing is, if my ex ever contacts me again, I wouldn't even want to talk to him. I just opened my eyes I guess and turned the page. I don't even find him cute anymore 😂

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:06 PM »
wow this escalated quickly lol. I do 100% believe readers come on here and promote themselves..but hey, it is what it is.  just have to know how to sift thru the BS.

I agree we are all entitled to have our opinions about who works for us and express them on here...for better or for worse.  that's the purpose of these forums, i for one am grateful for them because I don't trust Keen's feedback system. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:21:45 PM by bluebelle »

Amb

« Reply #498 on: May 12, 2017, 09:25:41 PM »
I see she has two topics, so I will post here also. I finally got a reading with her and I'm shocked and sorry to say she was totally off. Nothing she said correlates with what is going on in my life. So, nothing she said coming up would relate to me either. Real let down after all the great comments about her.........guess she just didn't work for me. I do hope all of you awaiting outcomes have great success with her! :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:29:01 PM by Amb »

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #499 on: May 12, 2017, 09:49:08 PM »
Not yet. She said april 25th at the latest.... i'll be back with an update for sure.

yea, I asked her if a POI would be coming back considering that venus is currently in retrograde...sometimes exes.or past love interests  come back during venus retrograde. But for me it was moreso on them coming back to say "hi" -- nothing major.

I know that 90% of us have called her in regards to POI. Out of curiosity has she told everyone that their POI was returning?

Did it happen yet?

POI did not come back to communicate within the time-frame that she gave. But she did get it right that I would find a job before my unemployment ran out -- she was also specific in regards to what kind of job it would be so that trinket of information helped me alot when I was going through my job hunt...  I am definitely happy about that more than anything to be honest!

Amb

« Reply #500 on: May 12, 2017, 10:25:45 PM »
She didn't work at all for me. At all. I mean wasn't getting present right, seemed like a cold read. So strange kinda that she's awesome for you all and comes off so not even trying to me. Gave her two tries many months apart.

Exactly. She didn't get the present right, nothing, nada. She was very nice, just inaccurate.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #501 on: May 15, 2017, 03:22:44 AM »
i cant see lotus getting angry maybe frustrated if u werent open to her?  ... i even yelled at her and she sent me a sweet note calming me down  she doesnt want to waste anyones time at all and doesnt want u calling all the time about the same stuff  over and over she has even sed that before  she tries to help people.

i learned that the hard way and found out that what she said was happening even if i didnt belive it or think it applied to me it did. shes not going to tell u stuff u already know like seeing if shes going to talk to your dead grandma or tell you what color ur wearing the more open you are to her messages the more she can give you thats really narrowed down to you.  thats how she works best

and yeah she basically told me that things would not work out with my ex even though she eventually came back. it didn't work out and she was honest about that from the first read timing was off a bit one time but i texted my ex after lotus told me not to. so my actions caused the delay not lotus

she has just kept it real once again about a new person i am seeing and the delays there and so she is right at the moment. she gave me certain detail she could no way knnow at all  no word from this girl this wekeend as she told me it would be awhile and to keep things open with another woman i like too but neither are going to be serious people and it will be fun and thats it so its cool im glad she did.

fairytale? or scams? none that i have seen and have read with her for a long time now. just my two cents. hope it helps some here

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #502 on: May 15, 2017, 01:32:01 PM »
Ok, I decided to update on my two conversations with Lotus.

She told me March would be my month; my relationship would have completely ended with my spouse giving up, I would have a better job, and my move would go smoothly.  It seems lotus and I do not have a strong connection in terms of interpretation.  When I gave her my concerns she would respond with a definitive "yes" or "no" but she also used wording that alluded to the opposite.  I interpretated what she said using the definitive answer and nothing she said has been true other than the month of March being a great month for me. It was.

March: the job offer I got was given to someone else, but I made a GIGANTIC bonus that convinced me to stay anyway. I did not get the home I was hoping for, rather my spouse and I reconciled and we moved back in together. 

I spoke with Lotus again a month after these conversations and she told me the summer months would be best for me. I can't say she was wrong, March was a great month! But, it seems I needed to read in between the lines in order to get an accurate answer.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #503 on: May 15, 2017, 02:05:17 PM »
Ok, I decided to update on my two conversations with Lotus.

She told me March would be my month; my relationship would have completely ended with my spouse giving up, I would have a better job, and my move would go smoothly.  It seems lotus and I do not have a strong connection in terms of interpretation.  When I gave her my concerns she would respond with a definitive "yes" or "no" but she also used wording that alluded to the opposite.  I interpretated what she said using the definitive answer and nothing she said has been true other than the month of March being a great month for me. It was.

March: the job offer I got was given to someone else, but I made a GIGANTIC bonus that convinced me to stay anyway. I did not get the home I was hoping for, rather my spouse and I reconciled and we moved back in together. 

I spoke with Lotus again a month after these conversations and she told me the summer months would be best for me. I can't say she was wrong, March was a great month! But, it seems I needed to read in between the lines in order to get an accurate answer.

This lady guesses stuff very often it seems. it's very obvious

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #504 on: May 15, 2017, 07:58:49 PM »
lotus doesn't pick up on everything all the time, who does? she is not god. she did see my person i like or date has a special needs kid. prob not a way to guess that  so thats good and she did ntnot tell me i would b with this person or noting like that and thats cool.

the cool thing i learned is we have choices and stuff like that ...... you can wait for your ex to come back or get a life.  your call on that one. its on you. lotus doesnt tell u what  to do thats not her job its all based on the time of your reading and what is happening and what will happen if u continue to move on from your ex or want to get back together with your exits what will occur. if u change your mind then a whole new situation comes up called life    if all you can focus on is getting back with your ex your reading will probably be about that cuz you arent open to anything else so there wont be anyonenew or good change until u decide u want that

we are not meant to know everything going on or that will happen either   we are not robots and we are meant to get the messgs we are ment to get. calling psychics all the time to fix your life or give u answers will just leave you sad stuck n broke  i was in a dark spot and called a bunch of them.  now its time to get a reading here and there with the ones i like just for a boost and let go n let crap happen and see where life goes. not call and say this one sucked this one is wrong she lied, she was rude he sucked. i'll call 10 more psychics next week to see if they know anything about my ex or my life. the one that knows all about your own life is you

i see people here in a bad or negative place still posting bad reviews and wasting money and they are not having any positive readings. stop calling and get out and meet people and spend money on new cloths cars trips dates with new people n your real family   take readings as a cool fun thing to get some insight on and thats it. the best thing you can learn is u shuld put yourself first.  theres a reason they say for your entertainment only.   i mean all this i say in a nice way to be helping to get your life back

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:00:41 PM by JasonSharpe »

stargazer

« Reply #505 on: May 15, 2017, 08:47:36 PM »
lotus doesn't pick up on everything all the time, who does? she is not god. she did see my person i like or date has a special needs kid. prob not a way to guess that  so thats good and she did ntnot tell me i would b with this person or noting like that and thats cool.

the cool thing i learned is we have choices and stuff like that ...... you can wait for your ex to come back or get a life.  your call on that one. its on you. lotus doesnt tell u what  to do thats not her job its all based on the time of your reading and what is happening and what will happen if u continue to move on from your ex or want to get back together with your exits what will occur. if u change your mind then a whole new situation comes up called life    if all you can focus on is getting back with your ex your reading will probably be about that cuz you arent open to anything else so there wont be anyonenew or good change until u decide u want that

we are not meant to know everything going on or that will happen either   we are not robots and we are meant to get the messgs we are ment to get. calling psychics all the time to fix your life or give u answers will just leave you sad stuck n broke  i was in a dark spot and called a bunch of them.  now its time to get a reading here and there with the ones i like just for a boost and let go n let crap happen and see where life goes. not call and say this one sucked this one is wrong she lied, she was rude he sucked. i'll call 10 more psychics next week to see if they know anything about my ex or my life. the one that knows all about your own life is you

i see people here in a bad or negative place still posting bad reviews and wasting money and they are not having any positive readings. stop calling and get out and meet people and spend money on new cloths cars trips dates with new people n your real family   take readings as a cool fun thing to get some insight on and thats it. the best thing you can learn is u shuld put yourself first.  theres a reason they say for your entertainment only.   i mean all this i say in a nice way to be helping to get your life back
this forum needs a 'likes' button. Well said Jason!!

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #506 on: May 15, 2017, 10:46:22 PM »
thank you stargazer

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #507 on: May 16, 2017, 01:18:36 AM »

[/quot
She gave me freewill..he's coming back but meanwhile focus on your carreer etc. She seen good stuff for me that actually came to pass, also predicted a garden, no clue til we had an okay by the landlord, so I planted herbs and it dawned on me she picked it up, also with money too. :) so I'm working out, doing my art and making jewelry, focusing on myself. Good advice Jason

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #508 on: May 16, 2017, 09:08:29 PM »
She didn't work at all for me. At all. I mean wasn't getting present right, seemed like a cold read. So strange kinda that she's awesome for you all and comes off so not even trying to me. Gave her two tries many months apart.

you seem to never have anything good to say bout anybody so why are you even getting readings? get a life!

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #509 on: May 16, 2017, 09:22:20 PM »
You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe
lolol ouchh

Lol ok if you don't want to believe it you're free to do so lol
What would be the point of lying though, none lol
Cheers

you have some real problems if you call any psychic for a year thats just plain retarded!

anything