Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212591 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2017, 02:12:50 AM »
I read through all of my chat transcripts.  She's been wrong with timing, but has gotten one or two right.  She has also been right with things that I didn't  understand at the time what she meant.  She sees things, even though it sounds like she's full of it :)  But they happen.  None of her major predictions have happened yet but I have something coming up the end of this month. We will see!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2017, 03:34:23 AM »
Hope it works out for us all Baypark!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2017, 03:38:15 AM »

She's a firm believer is detaching and not focusing on the issue. She believes in divine timing and feels when we dwell and obsess, we prolong the outcome.  Each time what she said happenEd, I didn't give it a second thought after the reading. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2017, 04:06:17 AM »

She's a firm believer is detaching and not focusing on the issue. She believes in divine timing and feels when we dwell and obsess, we prolong the outcome.  Each time what she said happenEd, I didn't give it a second thought after the reading.

I can vouch for the truth behind divine timing, for sure! It wasn't until about last month where I totally started detaching from the outcome of my situation. Of course I still think about it, but I live each day to the fullest and focus on every experience I have and try to make the best of each day. Ever since then, I have seen a lot of positive developments in my situation. However, the challenge is patience and staying detached. I sometimes have off days where I just want what I want at that exact moment, but I always try to tell myself how that never served me before, so it def wont serve me now!

Lotus' predictions for me have been so spot on its insane - every time I talk to her I always get new information and clear cut guidance which is SO rare on Keen. I feel most readers on Keen sometimes become lazy when you read with them often and they get so comfortable with your situation that they can't really offer any more valuable insight unless you wait MONTHS to read with them again. Lotus stays in tune with every development of a situation which is why I think she is so accurate. Her timing can be a bit off, however, who's isn't? For me, though, she's been relatively spot on with timing, but again, I really think timing is so fluid and things happen when they are supposed to.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2017, 04:55:21 AM »
She has been the most accurate on keen for me as well. She gives more information and it's detail and it's accurate which is really hard to find like you said. I don't care about timing because I'm off with timing myself. If she sees it it's happening. I was surprised of all the things she has told me because him and I have been broken up for 2 months and really got into a fight I figured he was forever gone this time but she picked up new developments and picked up on my new endeavors which I never mentioned. I'm a huge fan of her and I hope she does well for everyone.

ladya

« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2017, 05:05:38 PM »

angelic dream says the same a lot of the time. they have very similar reading styles.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2017, 09:33:11 PM »
I know that 90% of us have called her in regards to POI. Out of curiosity has she told everyone that their POI was returning?

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »
yea, I asked her if a POI would be coming back considering that venus is currently in retrograde...sometimes exes.or past love interests  come back during venus retrograde. But for me it was moreso on them coming back to say "hi" -- nothing major.

I know that 90% of us have called her in regards to POI. Out of curiosity has she told everyone that their POI was returning?

Offline verb18

« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2017, 10:40:27 PM »

Yes she told me mine would be but again, most of her predictions have been unfolding. I am also in a very good situation with my ex - like it was more so about us needing time apart and not like a big blowout drama so In my situation I'm not really surprised when readers say that. However I really do think she's honest and keeps it real with everyone. like she won't just tell me it will all be okay but tells me what problems or issues I'll face. She's def not a fairy tale reader but keeps it real and honestly says what she sees. She's been the most accurate for me on Keen tbh

Offline Epic08

« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2017, 10:50:33 PM »
yea, I asked her if a POI would be coming back considering that venus is currently in retrograde...sometimes exes.or past love interests  come back during venus retrograde. But for me it was moreso on them coming back to say "hi" -- nothing major.

Did it happen yet?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2017, 10:52:29 PM »

Yes she told me mine would be but again, most of her predictions have been unfolding. I am also in a very good situation with my ex - like it was more so about us needing time apart and not like a big blowout drama so In my situation I'm not really surprised when readers say that. However I really do think she's honest and keeps it real with everyone. like she won't just tell me it will all be okay but tells me what problems or issues I'll face. She's def not a fairy tale reader but keeps it real and honestly says what she sees. She's been the most accurate for me on Keen tbh

She's also been the most accurate for me but she's blocked me so I wanted to see what others have experienced. Thanks for the information. Good Luck!

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #311 on: March 27, 2017, 05:12:49 AM »
Not yet. She said april 25th at the latest.... i'll be back with an update for sure.

Did it happen yet?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #312 on: March 27, 2017, 02:07:52 PM »
I would like to know also if she ever told anyone bad news..like it's not gonna work out, or they aren't coming back.  Seems she leans towards the delays excuse, divine timing, etc...

stargazer

« Reply #313 on: March 27, 2017, 04:06:43 PM »
I would like to know also if she ever told anyone bad news..like it's not gonna work out, or they aren't coming back.  Seems she leans towards the delays excuse, divine timing, etc...
i am not waiting for a POI to return or pining away for  someone I'm not with or someone taken etc, but she  has told me bad news before.

stargazer

« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2017, 04:10:27 PM »
She's online right now, if anyone wants to catch her or try to see if your chat goes through!