Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 32241 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2019, 06:02:11 PM »
just a word of advice from someone who used to read a lot .....stop getting readings often. clean up your energy, work on yourself to get in a better headspace, meditate, etc and then read when you feel like you want to. That way you are not relying on readings to make things happen for you. just my two cents. I only read with a couple of people I like and seem to work for me now and rest of the time I just do things I enjoy in life rather than waiting for a reader to come online so I can talk with him or her like I used to. Hope this helps <3

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2019, 06:21:09 PM »
Umm.. I don’t get readings a lot. Not sure how you assumed I did. Never relied on them or timeframes. Only have maybe 2 readers I speak with
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 06:27:59 PM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2019, 12:30:37 AM »
oh my bad I was mostly helping to learn from my mistakes and assumed. good luck to you

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2019, 02:09:41 AM »
Thank you, I understand! It is helpful advice !! :)

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2019, 07:49:37 PM »
Ted doesn't take notes...
AND THAT'S ALL IMMA SAY! OTHER THAN LISTEN TO KOTASWAN. THE KID'S GOT THE RIGHT IDEA.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2019, 07:55:31 PM »
Oh and this...He told me my EX though deported would find a way to get back into the states. Without going into details I have to that like Eminem or the ghouls from Poltergist "He'sssss back..."! ( Oh so did Christina ) I didn't believe them because I thought Unc Sam had my back.

To be fair he's not contacted me ( some restraining orders do work along with an angry fiance ) but I'm FLUMOXED as to how that's even possible. Coming from a country outside of the USA I've known people who've been "dipped" and are not allowed back into the country for one reason or another.

IDK I'm confident he will try to make contact. Its not in his nature to accept a NO.   

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »
I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously with a handle "scammedbykeen" who claims to have only read with what 2 advisors? But has signed up for a fake advisor account? but doesn't get read often, Something just doesn't add up here. Then how can you be scammed? Did you make the choices to call? Did anyone force you to?

Ted is an empath, he reads energy. He doesn't take notes, some people have amazing memories. I know a lot of people like that, they meet hundreds of people, can remember you from two years ago, the conversation and place etc.

His timelines aren't always spot on, but timing is hard, but from my experience he has been accurate with what he has said and the energy that he has felt.  As Kotaswan said and ArcherBullFish concurred , your energy state speaks volumes when you get readings.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2019, 08:00:13 PM »
Oh and this...He told me my EX though deported would find a way to get back into the states. Without going into details I have to that like Eminem or the ghouls from Poltergist "He'sssss back..."! ( Oh so did Christina ) I didn't believe them because I thought Unc Sam had my back.

To be fair he's not contacted me ( some restraining orders do work along with an angry fiance ) but I'm FLUMOXED as to how that's even possible. Coming from a country outside of the USA I've known people who've been "dipped" and are not allowed back into the country for one reason or another.

IDK I'm confident he will try to make contact. Its not in his nature to accept a NO.   

Unless it’s a matter of timing being off by months.... he was wrong for me. Which breaks my heart a bit because his read really, really seemed accurate empathically. But he gave me predictions too where like I said unless his timing is way off... nope.

ladya

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2019, 08:34:50 PM »

Unless it’s a matter of timing being off by months.... he was wrong for me. Which breaks my heart a bit because his read really, really seemed accurate empathically. But he gave me predictions too where like I said unless his timing is way off... nope.

I believe someone mentioned that he's not the best with timeframes. I read with him a while back and found him to be very good when it comes to reading energy. I didn't really get any predictions but i didnt really ask for them so i cant speak on that.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2019, 08:47:16 PM »
When you choose a reader and you are looking for timing stick to the one's who read Tarot Cards. You have a better chance of having a somewhat accurate timeframe prediction come true. When someone like Ted gives you a prrediction take it in, wash it off then let it go into the ether because he is an energy reader. He's reading what is most likely to happen based on the energy being picked up on that call. I've been going through my little notebook and there are things coming to pass he told me this time last year.  Which sucks because my situation has changed dramactically and I no longer want what I wanted then.  Flora burn a little White Sage and read the 47 Psalm and the Open Road prayer and have faith that whats for you can't be for anyone else.  Also understand that (Future ) time isn't easy to pin down or manipulate. Neither is present time but present time is the only time we have control over and even that is slim. 

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2019, 08:48:21 PM »
Yep...

I believe someone mentioned that he's not the best with timeframes. I read with him a while back and found him to be very good when it comes to reading energy. I didn't really get any predictions but i didnt really ask for them so i cant speak on that.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2019, 08:56:34 PM »
I have an eidetic memory with almost total recall. If I ever told anyone I didn't remember something I'm lying through my ass crack.
Maybe she was scammed by keen. Who knows? I wish my favorite readers were off Keen so I can stop making them rich.

I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously with a handle "scammedbykeen" who claims to have only read with what 2 advisors? But has signed up for a fake advisor account? but doesn't get read often, Something just doesn't add up here. Then how can you be scammed? Did you make the choices to call? Did anyone force you to?

Ted is an empath, he reads energy. He doesn't take notes, some people have amazing memories. I know a lot of people like that, they meet hundreds of people, can remember you from two years ago, the conversation and place etc.

His timelines aren't always spot on, but timing is hard, but from my experience he has been accurate with what he has said and the energy that he has felt.  As Kotaswan said and ArcherBullFish concurred , your energy state speaks volumes when you get readings.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2019, 09:01:57 PM »
Thank you... I will take this advice for sure and @ladya ... I didn’t ask for any time frame. Just “would like a reading about a relationship between me & x.” And he just went on and on and on I think for five minutes easy without my saying a word just listening in awe. He knew we weren’t in touch because he said I see a communication spike in three weeks ... so that’s where I’m saying the timing wasn’t right. It wasn’t anything I recall that I asked it was something in the context of his offering it ...

Thank you again ... all good advice... yes so hard to trust but so important. But things are becoming clearer.

He also said my POI was not involved with anyone and was very adamant about it - although again this was just something he said not something I asked.

But here it is a few months after the reading and my POI posted a picture of him and the woman I was thinking he was with as his profile pic. Days after his divorce finally went through. That’s what I was looking for. Kept looking to see if he was with her or someone. So it throws me when Ted said so many things that seemed so right but ... I don’t know. Maybe they had an on again off again thing and now they’re on and they weren’t at the time of the reading.

Anyway. It was hard to see. But also made me feel more like I need to move forward. ... it’s all very confusing. Because then some readers I felt like I could trust kept telling me I would move forward and as soon as I did he would circle back around.

But anyway he and a couple others who said he for sure wasn’t with anyone.... i can’t see how he’s not with this woman given that he changed his picture to being with her just after his divorce was finally done.

Anyway ... if Ted is right about his energy ... then my POI still carries really strong feelings for me and is still just sorting through things and will come back when he is ready and feels ... more ready or something.

When you choose a reader and you are looking for timing stick to the one's who read Tarot Cards. You have a better chance of having a somewhat accurate timeframe prediction come true. When someone like Ted gives you a prrediction take it in, wash it off then let it go into the ether because he is an energy reader. He's reading what is most likely to happen based on the energy being picked up on that call. I've been going through my little notebook and there are things coming to pass he told me this time last year.  Which sucks because my situation has changed dramactically and I no longer want what I wanted then.  Flora burn a little White Sage and read the 47 Psalm and the Open Road prayer and have faith that whats for you can't be for anyone else.  Also understand that (Future ) time isn't easy to pin down or manipulate. Neither is present time but present time is the only time we have control over and even that is slim. 

ladya

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2019, 09:16:38 PM »
I have an eidetic memory with almost total recall. If I ever told anyone I didn't remember something I'm lying through my ass crack.
Maybe she was scammed by keen. Who knows? I wish my favorite readers were off Keen so I can stop making them rich.

Lol so funny I have eidetic memory too. I rem everything and everyone and what they said and the feelings I had at the time. I have it like pictures in my mind. People are always like how do you rem that I told you that like years ago once 😂 I’ll go somewhere once and rem visually how to get there anytime after that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2019, 10:05:02 PM »

I think the person said they only use 2 readers now. I've seen posts by this person stating the multiple readers who didn't work. Similar to me, I believe their list was widdled down to a couple trusted psychics after a year of trial and error.

anything