Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31773 times)

Salted2caramel

Empathic Ted
« on: December 27, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
Has anyone ever read with him?  Has great reviews....

Offline Sooshi

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 05:07:49 PM »
I read a thread on him, but I can't remember where. I don't think it was on this board. But I think it was the usual of a couple people liking the reader and a few more whose predictions didn't pan out.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 06:47:18 PM »
I'm just curious if anyone has had any readings with him. How do you find his accuracy?

I have read with him a few times, he's such a lovely man.  I'm not sure about predictions, he's been off about timing,  and some of things i asked for another person didn't pan out. 

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 01:09:39 AM »
any updates or luck with this reader?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 07:47:38 PM »
bump

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 06:42:24 PM »
I’ve been reading with Ted periodically for a few weeks now.  He seems quite in tune and he did correctly predict contact as well as the nature of that contact.  He’s on my favorites right now.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 07:03:19 PM »
I’ve been reading with Ted periodically for a few weeks now.  He seems quite in tune and he did correctly predict contact as well as the nature of that contact.  He’s on my favorites right now.

thanks for sharing that aaron....so happy for you :)

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 08:34:54 AM »

oh shucky ducky i'm so glad for you...

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 08:41:42 AM »
I've been breading with Ted for over 3 years and the man is amazing.  He's an energy reader so he can tell you honestly if what you have your heart set on is truly for you. If you've never read with an Empath before and you're  looking for timelines he won't always work for you. I made the choice to walj away from a relationship despite Ted seeing reconciliation. He was right but I was over it and moved on.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 04:34:09 PM »
I've been breading with Ted for over 3 years and the man is amazing.  He's an energy reader so he can tell you honestly if what you have your heart set on is truly for you. If you've never read with an Empath before and you're  looking for timelines he won't always work for you. I made the choice to walj away from a relationship despite Ted seeing reconciliation. He was right but I was over it and moved on.

Have to give you credit for your referrals - John warren and empath Ted have been very exceptional.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 02:51:15 AM »
I have been trying to catch him online....does anyone know his schedule or regular hours ?

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 09:00:56 PM »

Have to give you credit for your referrals - John warren and empath Ted have been very exceptional.

I'm really glad they're helpful.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 09:02:42 PM »
I have been trying to catch him online....does anyone know his schedule or regular hours ?

He really doesn't have one anymore so I sit in line for him to log in.

ladya

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 11:11:24 PM »

He really doesn't have one anymore so I sit in line for him to log in.

I barely ever see him on. He seems to take a call at random times and then logs off.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 05:12:39 AM »
He's on now.

anything