Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31978 times)

Offline ArcherBullFish

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2019, 12:50:21 AM »
Flora I'm going to need you to be careful and always follow your intution. This is something Ted has told me time and again. Your gut is one of the few things in your life that will never lie to you. When you're hungry it lets you know by making noises ( and it's usually correct unless you got some kind of gastro ) so you go eat. Listen to you gut.  Readers see guidelines and possible outcomes ( Think Dr. Strange in The Avengers: Infinity War ) but they are only seeing ONE when speaking with you based on the energy being presented to them at that time. I don't know your circumstances but I've been reading with Ted for years and all when it looked bleak and I couldn't see what he was saying what he predicted for me always came true.

Thank you... I will take this advice for sure and @ladya ... I didn’t ask for any time frame. Just “would like a reading about a relationship between me & x.” And he just went on and on and on I think for five minutes easy without my saying a word just listening in awe. He knew we weren’t in touch because he said I see a communication spike in three weeks ... so that’s where I’m saying the timing wasn’t right. It wasn’t anything I recall that I asked it was something in the context of his offering it ...

Thank you again ... all good advice... yes so hard to trust but so important. But things are becoming clearer.

He also said my POI was not involved with anyone and was very adamant about it - although again this was just something he said not something I asked.

But here it is a few months after the reading and my POI posted a picture of him and the woman I was thinking he was with as his profile pic. Days after his divorce finally went through. That’s what I was looking for. Kept looking to see if he was with her or someone. So it throws me when Ted said so many things that seemed so right but ... I don’t know. Maybe they had an on again off again thing and now they’re on and they weren’t at the time of the reading.

Anyway. It was hard to see. But also made me feel more like I need to move forward. ... it’s all very confusing. Because then some readers I felt like I could trust kept telling me I would move forward and as soon as I did he would circle back around.

But anyway he and a couple others who said he for sure wasn’t with anyone.... i can’t see how he’s not with this woman given that he changed his picture to being with her just after his divorce was finally done.

Anyway ... if Ted is right about his energy ... then my POI still carries really strong feelings for me and is still just sorting through things and will come back when he is ready and feels ... more ready or something.

When you choose a reader and you are looking for timing stick to the one's who read Tarot Cards. You have a better chance of having a somewhat accurate timeframe prediction come true. When someone like Ted gives you a prrediction take it in, wash it off then let it go into the ether because he is an energy reader. He's reading what is most likely to happen based on the energy being picked up on that call. I've been going through my little notebook and there are things coming to pass he told me this time last year.  Which sucks because my situation has changed dramactically and I no longer want what I wanted then.  Flora burn a little White Sage and read the 47 Psalm and the Open Road prayer and have faith that whats for you can't be for anyone else.  Also understand that (Future ) time isn't easy to pin down or manipulate. Neither is present time but present time is the only time we have control over and even that is slim. 

Oh and this...He told me my EX though deported would find a way to get back into the states. Without going into details I have to that like Eminem or the ghouls from Poltergist "He'sssss back..."! ( Oh so did Christina ) I didn't believe them because I thought Unc Sam had my back.

To be fair he's not contacted me ( some restraining orders do work along with an angry fiance ) but I'm FLUMOXED as to how that's even possible. Coming from a country outside of the USA I've known people who've been "dipped" and are not allowed back into the country for one reason or another.

IDK I'm confident he will try to make contact. Its not in his nature to accept a NO.   

Unless it’s a matter of timing being off by months.... he was wrong for me. Which breaks my heart a bit because his read really, really seemed accurate empathically. But he gave me predictions too where like I said unless his timing is way off... nope.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2019, 06:00:35 AM »
Is Ted is an energy reader?

yes he is, he's also an empath.  He's great at seeing the here and now. But timelines aren't something that he's strong with , at least not with me. Hes an amazing person.

Amazing at taking notes.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2019, 06:03:57 AM »
I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously with a handle "scammedbykeen" who claims to have only read with what 2 advisors? But has signed up for a fake advisor account? but doesn't get read often, Something just doesn't add up here. Then how can you be scammed? Did you make the choices to call? Did anyone force you to?

Ted is an empath, he reads energy. He doesn't take notes, some people have amazing memories. I know a lot of people like that, they meet hundreds of people, can remember you from two years ago, the conversation and place etc.

His timelines aren't always spot on, but timing is hard, but from my experience he has been accurate with what he has said and the energy that he has felt.  As Kotaswan said and ArcherBullFish concurred , your energy state speaks volumes when you get readings.

Honestly do not care what you think, and if I’m a fraud or not. Through the notes he took of me his prediction was 100% WRONG!!

Not going explain myself or my history! Now :-X
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 06:10:51 AM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2019, 06:08:25 AM »
Ted doesn't take notes...
AND THAT'S ALL IMMA SAY! OTHER THAN LISTEN TO KOTASWAN. THE KID'S GOT THE RIGHT IDEA.

Well this is what I have to say : TED “THE NOTE TAKER” PREDICTION WAS 100% WRONG!!!!

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2019, 07:56:03 PM »
OK..and? What do you want a cookie because he was wrong or because you were right that he was wrong so you could come here and say he was wrong? I mean how do WE know he was wrong? Because you and your calm and genial persona says so?

*rewind* I'm being an ass above. If he was wrong he was wrong. That's life. Move on now.

Ted doesn't take notes...
AND THAT'S ALL IMMA SAY! OTHER THAN LISTEN TO KOTASWAN. THE KID'S GOT THE RIGHT IDEA.

Well this is what I have to say : TED “THE NOTE TAKER” PREDICTION WAS 100% WRONG!!!!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2019, 06:16:50 PM »
Bump!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2019, 07:06:41 PM »
Bump!

3 months after my last post about my reading with him and no change. And three months ago was months from when the reading was and time frame he predicted. Now could my POI and the woman he’s with break up and my POI get in touch with me again and we reunite and I find out he felt the way Ted said? Hey. Sure. Sure it could happen. I’m totally open to it. But hasn’t happened yet. Not waiting btw. Also not being closed to the possibility. But just reporting update. Nothing he’s said has come to pass yet.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2019, 06:15:34 AM »
ahh! thanks for replying. I am on the same boat but I have moved on so I am not much bothered. I actually closed my keen account a month ago and I was still in ET's queue so this morning I got a text notification that my time has expired to connect with ET and I am like...I am not even on keen so why am I getting these texts ...

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2020, 09:31:54 PM »
Any updates? I know he’s on very infrequently but he’s one of my favorite empaths

Offline hope36

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2020, 01:03:08 AM »
Read with him in April 2019, his predictions didn't pan out for me.
He said contact with poi in 7-9 weeks (he thought it seemed soon, his words were "in a heartbeat, which is immediate future")
well 7-9 weeks and months have passed, nada!
I'm not able to validate whatever he said as feelings either, as Ive been out of touch with the poi I asked about for almost 2 years now.