Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31983 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2019, 05:21:38 PM »
I thought keen removed the call back times and you can only be in queue for 24hrs. So i'm confused how the queue can be this long..  i no longer have the drop down menu on my account for length of time to be in queue.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2019, 06:38:24 PM »
So frustrating to wait weeks to be able to speak to him and then he tries to call at 2 am?! Ugh! :-|

Offline kumamon

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2019, 07:28:22 PM »
Where he is locate?!

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2019, 04:10:00 AM »
Empathetic Ted is clearly a fraud! I waited several weeks in line for his call i had never spoken to him then when i was finally first in line i got the call to be put through today. Not only did he not take the call he blocked me! I have never even spoken to him! How unethical and unprofessional is that. I cannot understand why this man has such good reviews and can’t believe i waited weeks for him only for this to happen!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2019, 04:35:14 AM »
Empathetic Ted is clearly a fraud! I waited several weeks in line for his call i had never spoken to him then when i was finally first in line i got the call to be put through today. Not only did he not take the call he blocked me! I have never even spoken to him! How unethical and unprofessional is that. I cannot understand why this man has such good reviews and can’t believe i waited weeks for him only for this to happen!

Hi Soulstar I hate when that happens. I am sorry that happened to you. They usually do that people who have left negative reviews on other fellow readers. Do you know if you have done that for someone? Its as if you are punished for writing about your experience with advisors. By the way if its any consolation I have read with him twice the first time none of his predictions came true. The second time he flipped his outcome mid prediction so good riddance you are saving valuable $$$

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2019, 05:06:54 AM »
Sorry Kd spirit  but what does my reviews with any other advisors  have to do with getting blocked from someone I haven’t read with? Unless of course he has multiple profiles ? Clearly the man has no ethics and yet people are singing his praises I don’t understand why? Also if none of his predictions came true the first time then i guess that tells you he wasn’t accurate. Either way i am greatful I didn’t spend money on him even though I added extra credit to chat to him.

Hi Soulstar I hate when that happens. I am sorry that happened to you. They usually do that people who have left negative reviews on other fellow readers. Do you know if you have done that for someone? Its as if you are punished for writing about your experience with advisors. By the way if its any consolation I have read with him twice the first time none of his predictions came true. The second time he flipped his outcome mid prediction so good riddance you are saving valuable $$$

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »
Sorry Kd spirit  but what does my reviews with any other advisors  have to do with getting blocked from someone I haven’t read with? Unless of course he has multiple profiles ? Clearly the man has no ethics and yet people are singing his praises I don’t understand why? Also if none of his predictions came true the first time then i guess that tells you he wasn’t accurate. Either way i am greatful I didn’t spend money on him even though I added extra credit to chat to him.

Well what I meant was there are bashing lists and other sharing of information between readers. So when someone leaves a bad review for a fellow reader sometimes they put their userID on the bashing list or share the userID amongst readers to let them know not to read with so and so because they leave negative feedback. This usually drives keen psychics to block profiles even though they have never read with them. Either way I am glad you didnt waste your hard earned money

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2019, 12:20:50 AM »
There is a thread on here where someone asked why doesn't anyone leave feedback on advisors anymore or something like that. SoulStar1111 bold statement that he's a fraud is one of my reasons. How anyone can assume that a reader is a fraud when they never spoke to them is beyond me. Then you have the wagonist who jump right in agreeing and the bashing of someone you've never spoken to commences and a reputation marred yet you've never spoken to them. Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with that?

If you read from the keen website then you are aware that they've done a massive ( and shitty ) overhaul on their system. People have been getting random text messages stating their time and place in cue for specific advisors or bumped from the waiting list at random. I've gotten text messages about being next in line when I'm either 10 or 12 and I've also gotten messages stating that I'm in line to speak to someone when I'm NOT.

I've been sent at least 6 promo offers that WERE NOT valid. When I called into customer service to complain abvout the text messages I was advised that they are aware of the issues and are working to work out the glitch in the new system. The other night I was speaking to someone and when I went to add money it didn't even ask for the security code on my card. I plan on calling customer service about that as soon as I have time. 

I do not know Ted personally but I do know this Ted doesn't block anyone at all. Back in March when keen made changes a friend of mine asked me to tell him that she is unable to arrange a call with him.  I told him and he was clueless. See he'd been away when all of these changes were made and that night was his first night back. He asked me to do him a favor when I got off and try to arrange a call with him and see what happens. So I did. I've included a screen shot of what I sent to him because I wasn't able to arrange a call. He thanked me and lamented that since its a Friday he would have to wait until that Monday to try and fix the situation.

My second reason for not posting a lot is because the last time I opened my big fat fingers I've not been able to get to my day one's in a timely manner. Its as if everyone and their congregation is in cue and now I have to wait weeks and weeks and WEEKS to ask a simple follow up question. To the person who mentioned the late call from he or any of the readers call keep this in mind; IF there is no set time on THEIR profile then its up to you to expect it at anytime. This isn't a 9-5 job.

Also try to remember these two words when it comes not only to readings but life interactions in general; ENERGY and CHEMISTRY. If your energy is negative and shitty no one's gonna want to deal with you and in every successful connection there must be chemistry.

Oh and while I'm here I'm presently going through on of Ted's predictions and I'm havig the WORST time ever. I wanted this for so long but outside influences are making sure that this time where I should be happy I'm busy putting out fires and miserable doing it.

I wish alll of you the best. Remember Saturn has returned and they've been two moons in April. This year is a time for wishes that come true. What's for you can't be for anyone else so if you don't get it then it wasn't yours to get.

Peacee!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2019, 06:31:15 AM »
There is a thread on here where someone asked why doesn't anyone leave feedback on advisors anymore or something like that. SoulStar1111 bold statement that he's a fraud is one of my reasons. How anyone can assume that a reader is a fraud when they never spoke to them is beyond me. Then you have the wagonist who jump right in agreeing and the bashing of someone you've never spoken to commences and a reputation marred yet you've never spoken to them. Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with that?

If you read from the keen website then you are aware that they've done a massive ( and shitty ) overhaul on their system. People have been getting random text messages stating their time and place in cue for specific advisors or bumped from the waiting list at random. I've gotten text messages about being next in line when I'm either 10 or 12 and I've also gotten messages stating that I'm in line to speak to someone when I'm NOT.

I've been sent at least 6 promo offers that WERE NOT valid. When I called into customer service to complain abvout the text messages I was advised that they are aware of the issues and are working to work out the glitch in the new system. The other night I was speaking to someone and when I went to add money it didn't even ask for the security code on my card. I plan on calling customer service about that as soon as I have time. 

I do not know Ted personally but I do know this Ted doesn't block anyone at all. Back in March when keen made changes a friend of mine asked me to tell him that she is unable to arrange a call with him.  I told him and he was clueless. See he'd been away when all of these changes were made and that night was his first night back. He asked me to do him a favor when I got off and try to arrange a call with him and see what happens. So I did. I've included a screen shot of what I sent to him because I wasn't able to arrange a call. He thanked me and lamented that since its a Friday he would have to wait until that Monday to try and fix the situation.

My second reason for not posting a lot is because the last time I opened my big fat fingers I've not been able to get to my day one's in a timely manner. Its as if everyone and their congregation is in cue and now I have to wait weeks and weeks and WEEKS to ask a simple follow up question. To the person who mentioned the late call from he or any of the readers call keep this in mind; IF there is no set time on THEIR profile then its up to you to expect it at anytime. This isn't a 9-5 job.

Also try to remember these two words when it comes not only to readings but life interactions in general; ENERGY and CHEMISTRY. If your energy is negative and shitty no one's gonna want to deal with you and in every successful connection there must be chemistry.

Oh and while I'm here I'm presently going through on of Ted's predictions and I'm havig the WORST time ever. I wanted this for so long but outside influences are making sure that this time where I should be happy I'm busy putting out fires and miserable doing it.

I wish alll of you the best. Remember Saturn has returned and they've been two moons in April. This year is a time for wishes that come true. What's for you can't be for anyone else so if you don't get it then it wasn't yours to get.

Peacee!!!

Archer you could be correct possibly it is Keen technical glitch me not getting through to him when i was in the queue and called but the blocking that i find hard to believe as i would have thought it should come from advisor... either way no point complaining  to Keen because i know they don’t care. Maybe i jumped the gun calling him a fraud but I don’t appreciate being blocked when i have never read with him. Either way i will never know because im blocked and can’t contact him.
Also i assume most people that get reading already understand how being emotional and feeling negative can affect reading but not sure why you mentioned it in reference to my post.. hope things get better for you. May will be a better month.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »
how can you conclude that a person is a fraud because you assume they don't want to speak to you.  Even lets say an advisor blocks you, it's their business, if they don't want to speak to you, its their prerogative. They have no obligation to you. I know it sucks. But that's the reality of it. Its like a kid steals candy in one store, the other store owners aren't going to want him in their store, even if he may not steal from them.  It's how they mitigate risk. You asked what do your reviews have to do with him taking your call? Everything, just like those store owners don't want to risk being stolen from and wouldn't allow that kid in the store, advisor don't want to risk bad reviews from people who are unfair and take things out of context or have unrealistic expectations. or even jump to conclusions, like you just did.

I recently had an amazing call with an advisor, and she blocked me. I don't even know why, not on a basher's list. But then I also know that sometimes keen's system has blocked people on the advisor's listings without them knowing.  That could have happened to either one of us. Quite frankly, i find it disturbing that you go straight to "fraud" without even talking to him first, and honestly if i were an advisor, i wouldn't want to have a client that jumps so quickly to that conclusion, especially without any evidence. and because they didn't get what they want.  I would hate to have you be a reviewer for any business.  And the comment and about energy and chemistry, in this situation is applicable.

I have read with Ted before, and he's an amazing and gentle soul.  He has a high rating for good reason. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »
Is Ted is an energy reader?

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
how can you conclude that a person is a fraud because you assume they don't want to speak to you.  Even lets say an advisor blocks you, it's their business, if they don't want to speak to you, its their prerogative. They have no obligation to you. I know it sucks. But that's the reality of it. Its like a kid steals candy in one store, the other store owners aren't going to want him in their store, even if he may not steal from them.  It's how they mitigate risk. You asked what do your reviews have to do with him taking your call? Everything, just like those store owners don't want to risk being stolen from and wouldn't allow that kid in the store, advisor don't want to risk bad reviews from people who are unfair and take things out of context or have unrealistic expectations. or even jump to conclusions, like you just did.

I recently had an amazing call with an advisor, and she blocked me. I don't even know why, not on a basher's list. But then I also know that sometimes keen's system has blocked people on the advisor's listings without them knowing.  That could have happened to either one of us. Quite frankly, i find it disturbing that you go straight to "fraud" without even talking to him first, and honestly if i were an advisor, i wouldn't want to have a client that jumps so quickly to that conclusion, especially without any evidence. and because they didn't get what they want.  I would hate to have you be a reviewer for any business.  And the comment and about energy and chemistry, in this situation is applicable.

I have read with Ted before, and he's an amazing and gentle soul.  He has a high rating for good reason.
Aquagirl I don’t bash advisors on reviews and don’t make a habit of leaving negative reviews unless predictions don’t happen and even then its factual review not disrespectful so sorry your reasoning doesn’t fly with me. Don’t make misguided assumptions about people. At the end of day everyone is entitled to leave honest reviews.  High rating advisors doesn’t equate to ethical.. you should know that by reading this forum. Attacking people who post on this forum says more about person you are then them.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2019, 08:55:11 PM »

Peacee!!!

Archer you could be correct possibly it is Keen technical glitch me not getting through to him when i was in the queue and called but the blocking that i find hard to believe as i would have thought it should come from advisor... either way no point complaining  to Keen because i know they don’t care. Maybe i jumped the gun calling him a fraud but I don’t appreciate being blocked when i have never read with him. Either way i will never know because im blocked and can’t contact him.
Also i assume most people that get reading already understand how being emotional and feeling negative can affect reading but not sure why you mentioned it in reference to my post.. hope things get better for you. May will be a better month.
When we as human beings finally acknowledge and understand how close we are daily to death we learn to live life even when life ain't so good and that is what I'm do. I have faith it will all work out in the end and since I'm still here right now I know it isn't the end. :-)

Regarding Ted: I've been reading with Ted for years and I've never known him to block anyone. It's just not in him. Before the changes on Keen there was this one caller who consistently left bad feedback because they didn't hear what they wanted to hear. The funny thing is the caller kept calling back month after month after month. I asked him why in the world doesn't he block the account he asked me why should he?... He said everyone is entitled to their reactions and feelings and I shut my soup coolers. 

I finally got down to number 6 or 7 in cue if you like I will message him asking him about the block and send you the screen shot.  ONLY if you want.  I will understand if you say no.  Keen's system and their new algorithms are horrible. I got a call from a reader I have NEVER even heard of before. I don't know what's going on. 

I only read with a limited amont of readers on Keen less than a handful and that handful is about to jump ship to their own personal website. They can't take the b.s anymore.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2019, 09:09:30 PM »
Archer you can message him if you like either way it won’t make any difference since im blocked I can’t read with him. I also don’t think any advisor is worth waiting several weeks for only for something like this to happen. Seems I wasn’t meant to read with him.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2019, 12:08:11 AM »

Aquagirl I don’t bash advisors on reviews and don’t make a habit of leaving negative reviews unless predictions don’t happen and even then its factual review not disrespectful so sorry your reasoning doesn’t fly with me. Don’t make misguided assumptions about people. At the end of day everyone is entitled to leave honest reviews.  High rating advisors doesn’t equate to ethical.. you should know that by reading this forum. Attacking people who post on this forum says more about person you are then them.

How on earth did i attack you? See it's comments like this, there's a level of overreaction to what is said to you.  You call a person a fraud without any evidence, you say i attack you when i give you an explanation, and even said as much. You accuse me of making assumptions, but fail to see the ones you've made and continue to make.  Misguided? you accuse someone of something without any evidence? how is that misguided? There's nothing wrong with reviews, and I never said your's in particular were bad, but explained why it would be relevant. I also offered another possibility as to why it could have happened.  I stand by what i said, if anything you solidified my original impression.

anything