Author Topic: Aquariun psychic  (Read 11923 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Aquariun psychic
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2020, 04:27:29 PM »
I've read with her and don't remember anything about the conversation.  I think it was a positive prediction but it all felt generic.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2020, 05:34:33 PM »
I've read with her and don't remember anything about the conversation.  I think it was a positive prediction but it all felt generic.

Yea it’s been some random crap about how the whatever astrological season is making people be this or that and then some generic cold reading that is lacking any sort of intuition at all. I really don’t think she’s psychic

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
I've read with her about 3 different men and she was right about all of them...in terms of their personalities and the present. The ex I first called about told me exactly how he was feeling himself in the same words she used when i asked her about him. The second guy she said was a free spirit and didn't want a serious relationship he wanted something light. That was also true. Third time i called and she pegged another guy. She didn't really blow me away and i prefer to get predictions but I would say based on my experiences she does have some type of gift

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2020, 06:15:26 PM »
Yeah I agree. She’s been really good at describing the situation and how my poi is, she was extremely detailed with me

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2020, 07:38:06 PM »
Same! I have had some luck with her in the past too. I haven't read with her in a while now though but she was right about a few things that were happening at that moment.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2020, 07:39:36 AM »
She completely flipped her prediction on me. 1st reading with her she said he was looking to move in with me he saw me as his future wife next prediction dont count on him if I were you I would move on

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2020, 01:34:15 AM »
Updates?