Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31959 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2019, 04:21:55 PM »
Last year his schedule was more regular. He'd be on during the day as well as late in the evening. Something must be up with him, as he's not usually on this little. He used to be on almost daily at one point.  Last time i was able to get him same day was back in Jan. Since then it's been almost impossible to get a reading.

Offline hope36

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »
His 'Arrange Call' button is highlighted now (it wasn't a few hours ago), if anyone wants to jump on his queue.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2019, 07:57:18 PM »
His 'Arrange Call' button is highlighted now (it wasn't a few hours ago), if anyone wants to jump on his queue.

This is a keen glitch that keeps changing advisors status on them without them knowing.

Offline hope36

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2019, 07:07:36 PM »

This is a keen glitch that keeps changing advisors status on them without them knowing.

I think keen disables the "Arrange call" button when an advisor hasn't logged on in 24 hours. I've seen it happen with other advisors too.

I read with Ted today (Sunday afternoon), for a sense of timing - It was around 2 weeks from when I jumped on his queue and I was number 30 at the time. Even yesterday I was at #7, not sure how I got the call today. Maybe the ones in line in front of me were not available to take the call.

Very sweet man, I wish that he was my friend... lol! I do feel that he connected well to me and poi. He gave a lot of info about poi and whats going on in his head, which seem reasonable/realistic but I cannot validate as we have been out of touch for a long time now. Ted does see a re-connection happening, and liked him for me. He gave me a timeframe of 9 weeks (twice), said "in the spiritual world its just a heartbeat away", I hope things pan out as Ted sees - overall it was a positive reading for me! Will update if things pan out.

Any updates from others on this reader?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2019, 01:01:55 PM »
I decided to try him again, as my energy was all over the place in the first call. He remembered my name and my POI name, even though we spoke for 7 minutes and it was 3 weeks ago. He’s had a huge line up but still remembers me? Maybe he keeps some sort of record like Prophet Rose. Anyway, he is a lovely man, soooooo nice. His reading resonated a lot more this time. I wish I had written it down but I was half asleep lol. He predicted contact within a week. I don’t hold on too tightly to timeframes. I’ll report back if he contacts.

Has anyone ever been given a negative reading from him? He seems to be overly positive

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2019, 12:51:03 AM »

I think keen disables the "Arrange call" button when an advisor hasn't logged on in 24 hours. I've seen it happen with other advisors too.

I read with Ted today (Sunday afternoon), for a sense of timing - It was around 2 weeks from when I jumped on his queue and I was number 30 at the time. Even yesterday I was at #7, not sure how I got the call today. Maybe the ones in line in front of me were not available to take the call.

Very sweet man, I wish that he was my friend... lol! I do feel that he connected well to me and poi. He gave a lot of info about poi and whats going on in his head, which seem reasonable/realistic but I cannot validate as we have been out of touch for a long time now. Ted does see a re-connection happening, and liked him for me. He gave me a timeframe of 9 weeks (twice), said "in the spiritual world its just a heartbeat away", I hope things pan out as Ted sees - overall it was a positive reading for me! Will update if things pan out.

Any updates from others on this reader?

I read with ted pretty regularly from January through March.  He seemed highly in tune with everything and actually correctly predicted some contact on our first call.  None of his predictions afterwards ever manifested though. Something interesting I noted with him was that I felt like he was reading me when reading my POI.  He nailed everything that was going on with me on each call.  Really nice guy though

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2019, 01:10:16 AM »
Aaron, how far out was the contact he correctly predicted? He told me with a week, which could be possible. I am not going to hold on too tightly to the timeframe, but just wondering if it was immediate contact he felt for you too or was it further down the track?

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2019, 04:34:32 PM »
What time does he typically makes calls? I’m Eastern time and curious of when to expect him to call. My queue is 2nd. Just want to make sure I catch him when he’s online.

Offline hope36

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2019, 04:46:16 PM »
What time does he typically makes calls? I’m Eastern time and curious of when to expect him to call. My queue is 2nd. Just want to make sure I catch him when he’s online.
I've noticed late at night during weekdays (like after 11pm eastern)
But I got the call on a Sunday afternoon! I dont think he has a set schedule, but have seen him online late nights!

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2019, 01:36:57 PM »
I’m so bummed. I missed him last night at 1am EST and I’ve been waiting for two weeks. I’d been 2nd for a week now. This morning when I saw my missed calls I went to arrange with him and now I’m 34th.

Offline hope36

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2019, 01:46:26 PM »
I’m so bummed. I missed him last night at 1am EST and I’ve been waiting for two weeks. I’d been 2nd for a week now. This morning when I saw my missed calls I went to arrange with him and now I’m 34th.

Oh man, I know how it feels. Same thing happened to me, I missed his call at unearthly hours and was so bummed. But the second time, call came through unexpected on a Sunday afternoon. Just think that you were meant to have the reading later :) (that's what I told myself to not feel so bummed)

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »
I missed his call last night too, but I don’t understand because usually keen does three calls if you don’t answer. This time it was like 2 rings and then keen hung up and they didn’t do the additional two attempts. And now I’m back at the end of the line also, I was really looking forward to trying him out

Offline Zzib

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2019, 03:39:58 PM »
I’ve been trying to contact him for 2 weeks now but his queue it’s always 36th and then I lose my turn after 3 hours how can I make my waiting time longer?

Offline hope36

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2019, 04:23:37 PM »
I’ve been trying to contact him for 2 weeks now but his queue it’s always 36th and then I lose my turn after 3 hours how can I make my waiting time longer?
When u hit callback theres a dropdown that allows you to change the wait time, I always pick 30days for Ted.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2019, 04:37:31 PM »
ZZib go into your arranged calls and on the left side there’s a button to cancel and there’s a button to change wait time

anything