Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31564 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2019, 09:27:40 AM »
Well said Ladya. Sorry to hear about your brother archer. Sorry it took me a while to respond to this. Hope you are all well. xx

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2019, 05:11:43 PM »
What is ted like? Any updates on his readings?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 04:47:23 AM »
I read with ted a number of times throughout January and February. He got one contact prediction correct and was even fairly specific about the details of it which was impressive.  Unfortunately nothing he’s predicted afterwards has planned out as of yet.  Something that I’ve also noticed with ted
Is that with each reading  he lays out literally exactly what’s been going on with me when telling me about my POI.  I feel like he may have been reading me because he did a very impressive job each time of explaining exactly what I’ve been going through.  It could be that my ex is going through the exact same things too but I have to wonder.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2019, 06:07:28 AM »
Finally spoke to Ted tonight after waiting so long, he was really sweet. He made a prediction and if it passes, I will go more into detail. :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2019, 06:48:04 AM »
Does he have a site? I’m number 26 in line lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 05:50:13 AM »
I spoke to him and I honestly didn’t think he was that great. It was overall positive but I don’t know, wasn’t the greatest of readings.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 05:56:01 AM »
I spoke to him and I honestly didn’t think he was that great. It was overall positive but I don’t know, wasn’t the greatest of readings.

I agree I have read with him twice and didnt think he was all that and he did change his prediction in the second reading.

Sweet man though

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 03:30:26 PM »

just out of curiosity (not trying to offend or anything) what makes a reading great for you?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2019, 03:01:49 AM »

just out of curiosity (not trying to offend or anything) what makes a reading great for you?

A reading where the reader doesnt flip flop on their outcomes. A reading that is clear and concise on the prediction (postive or negative) and a reading that will guide me on what to expect.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 03:20:53 AM »
Agreed with above.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2019, 03:45:49 AM »
@KDspirited that makes sense, however, I do feel like he connected with my situation. Let's see how it all pans out though :)

Offline Snr127

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2019, 02:12:13 PM »
Read with Ted end of February... at that point POI had been in a funk that last 4 weeks and Ted predicted there would be a slight change in 2 weeks and more significantly in 9 weeks. 2 weeks later, I did get to see POI and he was accurate in this slight change in his energy. Ended up spending time with POI (didn’t think it would happen considering the circumstances) but Ted was right. Will update if his 9 week prediction unfolds early May. john warren predicted this slight change also... same as Ted. Matthew2000 had the same prediction for May along with Shaman Kira.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2019, 05:01:03 PM »
Read with Ted end of February... at that point POI had been in a funk that last 4 weeks and Ted predicted there would be a slight change in 2 weeks and more significantly in 9 weeks. 2 weeks later, I did get to see POI and he was accurate in this slight change in his energy. Ended up spending time with POI (didn’t think it would happen considering the circumstances) but Ted was right. Will update if his 9 week prediction unfolds early May. john warren predicted this slight change also... same as Ted. Matthew2000 had the same prediction for May along with Shaman Kira.

that's awesome Snr.....very happy for you <3

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2019, 02:58:38 PM »
I can never seem to catch him when he’s online nor can I request an appointment with him. What’s the best way to catch him? Would love the chance to speak to him.

Offline hope36

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »
I can never seem to catch him when he’s online nor can I request an appointment with him. What’s the best way to catch him? Would love the chance to speak to him.
I think you just have to check back everyday. The 'Arrange call' button appears randomly. He is on late at night (EST) like after 11pm, midnight.. and he isn't on everyday either. Dont think he has a schedule, but the times I've seen him 'busy' are very late at night. hope that helps!
I jumped on his queue maybe a month back. But when I got the call, I missed it as it was in the middle of the night :( Am on his queue again now, but sigh, it takes weeks to even get through once!