Author Topic: Please don't call psychics anymore!  (Read 21353 times)

Offline sweet2

Please don't call psychics anymore!
« on: January 08, 2014, 02:54:34 PM »
save your money

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:32:35 PM by sweet2 »

Offline Zee

Re: Please don't call psychics anymore!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:29:31 PM »
You need to stop spamming the message board. We get it.
Funniest thing I've read today.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »
I actually think we need to be open to the bad with the good here. I'm not entering the new year getting any more readings as well. The majority of the time, we don't get the most accurate prediction. It is crazy to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results. And some of us just have to accept that we are calling about a dead end situation anyway. Therapy, prayer and being direct in our relationships is the medicine that is actually good for us.

I wish everyone well here. Won't be posting anymore.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »
I'm curious - so I will ask, just to be sure.  Oceanview22, when you say that nothing came to pass, are you speaking of the outcome that did not happen, or everything that all of the psychics shared with you was ALL inaccurate?  I mean, were they not able to share anything with you that was accurate, either past, present or future?

if so, why would you continue reading with advisors if that was the case?
Keen's Psychic:
I have read 99% of psychics, the name has been shown on this site, and NOTHING has come to pass
" he will contact you, ask you to forgiving"
" you will have children 1 or 2"
“don’t worry your financial, next year (or next few months) will be better"

Here is what happened to me since:
(He never contact me, and he got marry 2012 )
(I just found out from my Dr, i will have difficulty to get pregnant, or maybe zero chance)
(I filed bankruptcy 2013)

Please do not trust psychics, “you think it works, because you feel better”
PS: sorry for my English, as you know i am not an American, i just feel that i need to speak up, and try to do my best to let you know.

Please ask God to give you answer (God will never asking you money to talk to him right?)
Take care and wish you all find your happiness.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:25:49 PM »
You need to stop spamming the message board. We get it. Your life hasn't turned out the way you wanted. Rather than putting the sole blame on Keen psychics, you might want to look inward, start taking some responsibility, and start making some changes.

This response is absolutely unnecessary. Your definition of spam must be different than Webster's because I think 2-3 posts does not warrant this abusive comment. Oceanview is just as entitled to post her experiences as you or I. If you don't like or agree with her comments that is your right but she does not deserve to bashed or told how to live.

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 12:09:50 AM »
Seriously!

To call this spam is ridiculous. Ocean is also saying that the outcomes given did not turn out to be so, so to further probe regarding if they were inaccurate with everything, just doesn't matter.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 12:14:19 AM »
Calypso I agree that Oceanview22 is not spamming the board, but why do you feel asking about the accuracy of the psychics doesn't matter?  Isn't the point of this forum to find out which psychics work and which  do not?  Why should that be wrong?

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 03:26:48 AM »
Bark,

The point was that the psychics were wrong about the final outcomes they gave so what point is it giving credit for other things they got "right."

I guess I'm firm on this because a common thread I've seen is that readers are both right and wrong but in the end they are dead wrong!!

Why highlight the few areas they are right. I try to think about others on the forum and know that those still stuck in the cycle will cling to that rather than the truth about just how wrong readers are.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 03:53:33 AM »
Calypso,
I understand your point, and please don't mistake this post as one advocating ALL psychics or claiming that all psychics have talent, because it isn't. 

What perplexes me is that I can't see how a psychic can have enough talent to see details of our private lives, both past and present and yet have no talent being able to see what might happen in the near future.  That's all.  I am convinced that there is more to it than just the psychic telling us what is to happen.  I believe we play a role in how the future plays out as well, and that just might account for why so many readers are, as you call it, accurate on some things and yet so "dead wrong" on final outcomes.  Doesn't that just make you a little curious?  How is it I can read with a psychic that can tell me without any input from me just how my life has been, and with whom and what lead up to today and yet they are completely incapable of telling me what can happen tomorrow?

Are you also one that is tied to timing of events?  Because perhaps what is to happen in some cases hasn't happened yet...for one or more reasons, so how do we know so definitively that the psychics were wrong?

I had a reading with my first psychic in 1993.  I was so naiive I didn't even know what to ask, so you can be sure I did not ask "when?" but the reader told of me of my future husband.  What he looked like, where he would be living and a little of his past.  It happened, just as predicted.  But he was not my husband until 2000 - 7 years after the reading!  I could have assumed in 1995 since I had no husband that the psychic was wrong.  I could have assumed in 1998, again without this husband in my life, that the psychic was wrong, and again in 1999, but in 2000 when I actually married this man could I then insist the psychic was wrong?
Bark,

The point was that the psychics were wrong about the final outcomes they gave so what point is it giving credit for other things they got "right."

I guess I'm firm on this because a common thread I've seen is that readers are both right and wrong but in the end they are dead wrong!!

Why highlight the few areas they are right. I try to think about others on the forum and know that those still stuck in the cycle will cling to that rather than the truth about just how wrong readers are.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 04:24:51 AM »
The past and present have already happened... Of course a gifted intuitive can see that. The future has not yet occurred. Why would we assume anyone can see that? I do still believe in psychics because I've had many predictions manifest, but I've called about four situations for which that majority of readers were completely wrong on the outcome. I've been on this forum A LONG TIME and NO ONE has returned to say they reunited with the party they've been calling about. That should say something.

Btw, the man I started calling readers about 3 years ago ended up marrying a coworker of ours just a few months after we split. Sooooo many readers told me he was the one. Nope. He wasnt.

A few days before Christmas, the man I've been pining over for the past two years told me he just wants to be friends and has NO INTEREST in being romantic with me. Just days before and even after he told me that to my face, I had readers (ones I trust and who have been accurate in other matters) tell me he'll be back. Ummmm... Why can't we simply accept reality?? A person who wants to be with you WILL BE WITH YOU. He told me to my face. That should be enough.

This is all very complicated, and I know we all want to believe the objects of our affection will return, but I think overall these readings are dangerous. They can keep us hanging on to situations that are dead. A reading changes nothing. If something is meant to happen, it'll happen with or without the reading. So what's the point?? And this is coming from someone who is still getting readings. But when I think about it all, it makes me feel so silly.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 07:59:21 AM »
I have to agree with Synergy.  In fact, the only readings I've ever had pan out in the end - and the only ones I've seen pan out for other people - were usually work-related or financial in some way.  I don't know why anyone thinks they can predict what the human heart will do, especially when there are multiple people in the picture.  My own feelings and intentions can change in the blink of an eye based on something as simple as a poorly-worded comment - why on earth would I assume that wouldn't be the same for other people as well?

Empaths can (in theory) read what a person is feeling at that moment in time.  Clairvoyants can (in theory) see a potential future based on what's happening in that moment in time.  But if that person's feelings change, so does everything else, and we've seen it happen here over and over again.

Just...live your life, I guess.  I may yet still call about work related issues and financial stuff if it comes up, because that actually does seem to work.  But no more relationship questions.  It's too complicated to predict, it actually detracts from any relationship you're currently in because you're no longer experiencing it for what it is, and I'm really starting to think we're not supposed to know about what will happen in our love lives before it actually does.  You know how all those psychics say, "Well, free will?"  They're not lying, at least not about that.  So why even bother?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 02:01:35 PM »
The past and present have already happened... Of course a gifted intuitive can see that. The future has not yet occurred. Why would we assume anyone can see that?
The past has happened.  The present has not.  And furthermore, what enables a "gifted intuitive" to see something that has happened over something that hasn't? It makes no sense. 

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 02:06:28 PM »
Somnus, there is free will and that is why I am saying "we" impact readings as well.  The issue is that the "free will" argument that a lot of members here consider mumbo jumbo does come into play, and perhaps there comes a time when even the naysayers will see it too.

By the way, how do career-related predictions turn out more often than not?  Do they not involve free will?  There is a person that is involved in making a decision.... just as in a relationship.  The difference, in my opinion, is because there are less forces that intercept that decision. 
I have to agree with Synergy.  In fact, the only readings I've ever had pan out in the end - and the only ones I've seen pan out for other people - were usually work-related or financial in some way.  I don't know why anyone thinks they can predict what the human heart will do, especially when there are multiple people in the picture.  My own feelings and intentions can change in the blink of an eye based on something as simple as a poorly-worded comment - why on earth would I assume that wouldn't be the same for other people as well?

Empaths can (in theory) read what a person is feeling at that moment in time.  Clairvoyants can (in theory) see a potential future based on what's happening in that moment in time.  But if that person's feelings change, so does everything else, and we've seen it happen here over and over again.

Just...live your life, I guess.  I may yet still call about work related issues and financial stuff if it comes up, because that actually does seem to work.  But no more relationship questions.  It's too complicated to predict, it actually detracts from any relationship you're currently in because you're no longer experiencing it for what it is, and I'm really starting to think we're not supposed to know about what will happen in our love lives before it actually does.  You know how all those psychics say, "Well, free will?"  They're not lying, at least not about that.  So why even bother?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »

A few days before Christmas, the man I've been pining over for the past two years told me he just wants to be friends and has NO INTEREST in being romantic with me. Just days before and even after he told me that to my face, I had readers (ones I trust and who have been accurate in other matters) tell me he'll be back. Ummmm... Why can't we simply accept reality?? A person who wants to be with you WILL BE WITH YOU. He told me to my face. That should be enough.
I'll play devil's advocate here.  Perhaps he will be back, but in time, not your time, but in time.  We have all said things that we have later gone back on. Perhaps he will too.  Why is this not the case here?

And if some of those readers you consulted after this had occurred are gifted intuitive readers, why didn't they see that he had already said this to you?

Offline chrys

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 03:25:55 PM »
I to have been told something by a psychic that at the time seemed to be so far fetched that it would never happen.  Then 2 months later the exact thing she said would happen happened.  When I was only using Psychic Source I had the following experiences

Josephine:  I called her when my fling and I lost the place that we met.  A relative had moved into the apartment (rent free) and I thought this would be the end of us.  She told me You will still be together.  It m ay take a week or two to figure something out but you will continue this. We did!  She then told me that the relative would not be there long.  He would wait until they were out of town and sneak off.  Two months later when they were on vacation he did just that.  Moved out of state in the middle of the night with not so much as a word to them.  Who would have thought the someone would give up a completely free place to live.

Sadie:  She me that she seen me having a BBQ with him in the summer sometime and he would pay more attention to me than his wife.  I have know them for over 5 years and we had never BBQed together.  I thought she is being general with summer BBQ  who doesn't BBQ in the summer right..  I put it completely out of my head.  Towards the end of August I did have a BBQ with them and he did pay more attention to me that anyone else there.