Author Topic: Please don't call psychics anymore!  (Read 21351 times)

Offline chrys

Re: Please don't call psychics anymore!
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 11:55:42 PM »
Bella, there is a Bettina on psychic source.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/madam-bettina/9439496

Madam Bettina on Keen

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2014, 01:12:27 AM »
Thanks all for the info on Bettina, I am so burned out from psychics....it is almost depressing!

Yes I must learn to trust myself and get off the psychic merry go round!

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/madam-bettina/9439496

Madam Bettina on Keen

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 05:40:03 AM »
I have wasted a lot of money on psychics specifically on liveperson and bit a keen but this forum helped me to CHOOSE the better ones. Some good readers i think that's been accurate are; Aries Intuition, Tripple moon goddess, Ellen Hartwell, Spiritualist reader aka Cookie, Lady persephone, In my heart, Lady celest, lisa dianne, destiny UK, Abundant visions and a couple others.
These readers, I chose after reading through this forum. The work/job situation they describe was accurate. BUT HONESTLY SPEAKING (besides the negative predictions of Aries Intuition and tripple moon goddess), nothing has panned out. Luckily, their timeline/time frame is NOW approached. They all said SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER or max. NOVEMBER.

My question/concern, - WHEN WILL I FIND A JOB- ANY JOB? ANY JOB IN MY FIELD, PART TIME, FULL TIME ANYONE? TO GET ME GOING.....
Already wrong Psychics
-Burning Phoenix
- Psychic Stellan
-Whisperer aka Tammy (forgot her full screen name)
-Faery Lady
- Shoshoun
-Tarot with Jane
- celtic moon aka kate
-stella by starlight
- Readings by Raven ( not completely wrong yet) but still....
-shooting star ( even sent free min but i didn't use. Want to see whose predictions pan out. if i get job, i stick to the Good ones.And job means ANY JOB in my field.

But yes, psychics can be scary accurate but you never know when, who and how? once in 2004 i was in my native country and was dating someone there. They started ignoring me. i went to an old lady. She touched my hands.... and said STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON HIM. HE'S NOT THE ONE. THE ONE YOURS WILL BE YOU FIND ABROAD, A BIG COUNTRY, HE WILL BE OF DIFFERENT RACE AND HIS NAME WILL START FROM R.
OK, i came and forgot. Eventually i broke up with the present guy. It was year 2004. Life went on.... met and dated dozens. Travelled all around the world for education and job.In 2011 finally came to US. Met many here as well. In 2014 MET MY SM and on 30th JUL 2016, got married to my wonder man..... RYAN...Yes R. This cant be a fluff but it took about 12-13 years to have this prediction happened. Fyi, I am from Pakistan and he's American, half polish. We are so different, yet so alike in life goals, desires, values, tastes. i am SO HAPPY it  didn't work out with anyone before so that it would work out with R.
Guys, psychics can be true... but timelines CAN DECEIVE.

Lovefash67

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 12:53:23 PM »
I agree with your statement before my psychic addiction, I had one psychic that I would talk to ,I talked to her when my ex and I broke up in 2014. She said you guys will get back together in October. When I tell you I went through I went through hell, him kicking me out of his house for no reason, only texting me when he wanted something, seeing him talk about other girls on social media. I thought she was wrong there was even a time when I called her to confirm that we would still get back together and she said she does not see happening. I was so crushed and gave up. Then one day in November I texted him saying I missed him he responded postively and we ended up getting back together In Feburary 2015. This was 5 months after October. So you are right sometimes prediction can happen but time frame is very wrong.