Author Topic: Sacred Path  (Read 18565 times)

Offline ktait

Sacred Path
« on: August 10, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »
Hi..   I am new to this board and very glad to have found it.   I have used Keen and appeciate the feedback on peoples opinions on the readers.   I was wondering if anyone has read eith Sacred Path (Katherine).    If so I would love to hear your experience with her.

canary

Re: Sacred Path
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
ktait - have you read with her yet, or are you interested to know others' experience with her before calling her yourself?  I remember reading with a Katherine, but don't recall her reader name.  Will check and see if I can get that.

Offline ktait

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
Thanks.  yes I did read with her.  I really would like to hear other peoples experiences with her.   What she said was jaw dropping and I have no way of validating now...

canary

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »
Best, share your experience.  I had a jaw-dropping reading with one who not many could comment on at the time.  I posted my experience anyway, and I am slowly becoming aware of the reader's style, what works and what does not.  I might give your Katherine a call if I realize she isn't the one I recall. Hope you are OK with that.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 07:07:18 PM »
Ok....no worries...best to you Canary..... :)

canary

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 07:12:12 PM »
Ok....no worries...best to you Canary..... :)

ha..ha... am I slowly showing signs of going on a psychic rampage BellaLife?  :)

canary

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 07:19:02 PM »
Thanks.  yes I did read with her.  I really would like to hear other peoples experiences with her.   What she said was jaw dropping and I have no way of validating now...

I recall now!  She got the past correct. Then I got comfortable and told her about the challenge in the situation, and she said something completely off the charts for a prediction.  I should have kept my mouth shut, and she might have kept on in her original trajectory.  Yes, impressive pickup, and then got lost in the weeds.

Since you brought her up, I am going to give it a while before trying her out again, and keep quiet this time!  Also, I think she is somebody one should call frequently enough to derive the benefit of her accuracy.  I am going to reserve that observation for myself.  Keep us posted!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:23:11 PM by canary »

Offline ktait

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
I had called asking about my boyfriend.  Wanted to know if he was being faithful.  She told me he wasnt and that she actually saw him involved in a series of "encounters" with women/couples he had met online.  It devestated me.  Of course I asked him.  He denied it.. But short of hiring a private detective I cannot actually prove the info right or wrong.  The reading was over a month ago and it ahas really changed  me.  I did suspect something was going on which is why I called.  She seems so caring and other things she said were right on the money

Offline ktait

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »
I wanted to add that Im in que ti read with sappgire21.  I  am hoping she will help to put things in perspective

canary

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »
Sapphire21 is a good choice - she is an empath.  A lot of us here like her.  I have read with her and yours would be a situation to check with her about, because it is current.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:58:22 PM by canary »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 08:07:35 PM »
I had called asking about my boyfriend.  Wanted to know if he was being faithful.  She told me he wasnt and that she actually saw him involved in a series of "encounters" with women/couples he had met online.  It devestated me.  Of course I asked him.  He denied it.. But short of hiring a private detective I cannot actually prove the info right or wrong.  The reading was over a month ago and it ahas really changed  me.  I did suspect something was going on which is why I called.  She seems so caring and other things she said were right on the money

You don't need to hire a PI if he's cheating online. There is plenty of spy software available for that kind of thing. But, if you don't mind sharing, why do you think he is cheating?

loops77

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
Sacred Path..she is a bit psychic in that she picked up on my career path...but nothing she said came about. I feel she guesses when she isnt picking up on stuff. I asked for direct information from the guide she was communicating with..she gave very general answers. I wouldnt trust what she says.

If you want to find out if your bf is cheating, it is best to use a remote viewer...mslisam, verushka, and cookie (spiritualist reader) should be able to confirm it and actually describe the person(s).

canary

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
Sacred Path..she is a bit psychic in that she picked up on my career path...but nothing she said came about. I feel she guesses when she isnt picking up on stuff. I asked for direct information from the guide she was communicating with..she gave very general answers. I wouldnt trust what she says.

If you want to find out if your bf is cheating, it is best to use a remote viewer...mslisam, verushka, and cookie (spiritualist reader) should be able to confirm it and actually describe the person(s).

Good recos loops.  I concluded I did not have good experiences with RViewers because those are not who I should have been consulting for what I needed in the first place.  Had I gone to them for just that, I might have been captivated by their accuracy too.  Actually, I take that back.  Cookie was off about an issue where I wanted to know what was being plotted.  Also, 2 things - I did not know I was speaking to a RV, so my expectations of her reading was different, and 2) I might have already known the answer to my question but was not accepting of it.  I was fearful of the outcome.  I had been told not to ask about things I already know the answer to, but fear accepting.  Did not listen perhaps!  So, I was looking to be lifted out of fear by the readings.  I have since learned, Fear is a good thing - face it, and act on it, to not go get readings instead.  Those invariably turn out wrong, leaving us regretful of not having listened to our own intuition.  Again, my personal experience - not sure how many can relate to that.

Offline ktait

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 09:06:22 PM »
Im going to try sapphiire21 and also cookie.  Between the two Im hoping to get some answers.   As far as my suspicions with my boyfriend..its a combo of past behavior/past history and my gut telling me something is "up".   

Offline guesswho

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 11:08:38 AM »
I agree Loops.  MSLISAM will tell you about third parties in detail.

anything