Author Topic: Sacred Path  (Read 18533 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Sacred Path
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 12:51:59 PM »
I'm not sure about everyone's experience with MsLisaM, but I ordered an email reading from her and the predictions were totally wrong regarding myself and my ex, and he and a third party. I feel like she only picked up on one dynamic of each person's personality which completely affected the reading all together. I enjoyed the email reading as it was very comprehensive but unfortunately how she saw things and the predictions then made were totally off base and ultimately had me worried for no reason (the reading had a negative feel to it). I was contemplating calling her again but not sure what others experiences had been. I received zero remote viewing input and I told her about all parties I wanted her to look at.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »
Wow Liz.  I had an e-mail reading with MsLisaM back in February and she picked up on third parties on her own with no information from me.  She also was correct with current and her future predictions have been correct so far, more than any other reader.  She was also fairly negative in her reading with me, but it was very thorough.  She has been one of the best readers I've ever used.  That e-mail reading was worth every penny and I can reference it time after time.  I was completely blown away.

However, if she was incorrect for you, I would not go back.  She may cause you to be even more confused, especially since she has a tendency to be on the negative side...  Before I read with her, many people said not to count on her for predictions, just current.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 01:48:53 AM »
BUMP..... ;)

Offline Supafly

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 10:17:37 PM »
Sacred path was right about a major prediction a few years back. The news wasn't something I wanted to hear at the time either. Things unfolded pretty much the way she said they would.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 11:09:01 PM »
Sacred path was right about a major prediction a few years back. The news wasn't something I wanted to hear at the time either. Things unfolded pretty much the way she said they would.

what type of prediction? love related or?

Offline Supafly

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 11:20:50 PM »

what type of prediction? love related or?

Yes, love prediction. I was going through a breakup and she told me that the relationship of 3 years was over, done. We were still in contact but things weren't going that good. I didn't want to believe her because I was in denial at the time.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
Reviewed my notes after talking with her. NOTHING she said happened in the time frames she gave (I didnt ask-she blurted out time frames).

I also didn't like talking to her. At all.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 06:50:52 PM »
Any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 07:11:06 PM »
I agree! I didn’t like talking to her. Only called once. That was too many.
Reviewed my notes after talking with her. NOTHING she said happened in the time frames she gave (I didnt ask-she blurted out time frames).

I also didn't like talking to her. At all.

Offline jas

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 11:00:14 PM »
back in March she told me I would have a job offer in June - she was correct.  I am not going to take the job but she was right with the predictions.  She seems to do best with career questions for me.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 11:12:03 PM »
Today I asked her about poi. If she saw anything happening in the future...she said we had a spiritual contract so this was not over. And then she goes...I see you guys engaged by October. And I was like whoa what? I’ve spoken to over 60 psychics and never got engaged so soon. We’re not even communicating lol. And she just said it so matter of fact...it was strange.

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »
Bump

Just wondering if anyone else can comment on her?  She has been pretty good with career readings but today gave me info on the person I have been dating and it was way off the wall.

Offline skyline

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »
Her hits are pretty uncanny.

But then something she says doesn't materialize, and then you'll be left wondering what happened.

And at her rate, you can't really talk to her on a regular basis.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:26 AM »
We need to remember just because they get 1 or 2 things correct. Doesn't mean everything they say are correct.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2018, 12:19:07 PM »
I also think that sometimes if a psychic gets something correct it's simply coincidence. So you call about an ex - there are two ways this can go: they can come back or not. So it's 50/50.

And whatever the psychic says, they just happened to guess! Cause there aren't a million possibilities, usually it's just a few.

anything