Author Topic: Sacred Path  (Read 18532 times)

Offline jas

Re: Sacred Path
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2018, 11:56:44 PM »
yes, I agree - they can guess and they have a 50/50 shot of being correct.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 04:25:07 PM »
I have read with her a few times, but the most recent was quite detailed. I’ve never really heard her talk with such enthusiasm and deliberation. She felt very sure that what she was getting would happen. Nothing about my Reading was general. I wonder if sometimes her readings are more general when she has lukewarm feelings and then when something powerful comes through she is detailed? It seems that some have commented that her general readings did not pan out, but then other more detailed readings happened almost verbatim. I guess you just don’t know what type of reading you’ll get from her until you start talking to her. I’m not sure about her timeframes - those seem kind of soon, but I’m wondering about the details. Some other advisors have hinted towards some of the things she mentioned, but her details were very direct.

Offline skyline

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2018, 05:51:34 PM »
It seems that some have commented that her general readings did not pan out, but then other more detailed readings happened almost verbatim. I guess you just don’t know what type of reading you’ll get from her until you start talking to her.

I've spoken to her many times. It's impossible to know whether what she said will happen.

Sometimes she'll pick up something out of the blue that seems strange, and then it will happen weeks later.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2018, 06:23:54 PM »
She told me back in June: you and your poi are a match made in heaven, and I’ve barely told any of my clients this. Lol

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2018, 10:58:28 PM »
She horrible wrong for me give me fairy tales stock line like you and your poi were made for each other and I don't said that to anyone guess what he never come back.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2018, 08:03:09 PM »
Interesting, she never said any of that stock line stuff to me. Her details were more focused on telling me that a man (and she seemed to clarify this multiple times) would be telling my POI something important about a new friend that he has in his life. Basically, that this new friend is hiding who they really are and someone will be telling my POI information about this other person, exposing them. It was all so very detailed.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »
Interesting, she never said any of that stock line stuff to me. Her details were more focused on telling me that a man (and she seemed to clarify this multiple times) would be telling my POI something important about a new friend that he has in his life. Basically, that this new friend is hiding who they really are and someone will be telling my POI information about this other person, exposing them. It was all so very detailed.

Has it come to fruition yet?

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2018, 01:30:56 AM »

Has it come to fruition yet?

No, not yet. I just read with her on 11/19. Her timeframes were December and January. Not sure about those.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2018, 07:05:52 PM »
In September she told me she saw a ring for me in February from poi. Today, her guide is telling her nope this is not headed towards marriage. Lol. She’s like you still have a spiritual contract though so you can decide what you would like to do.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2018, 10:51:17 PM »
In September she told me she saw a ring for me in February from poi. Today, her guide is telling her nope this is not headed towards marriage. Lol. She’s like you still have a spiritual contract though so you can decide what you would like to do.
Yt5587 it seem you have read with psychics for a long time had anyone get any big outcome for you?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2018, 11:19:03 PM »
Yt5587 it seem you have read with psychics for a long time had anyone get any big outcome for you?

No not for a long time. I started getting readings this year. So far small predictions have come true

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2018, 12:14:29 AM »

No not for a long time. I started getting readings this year. So far small predictions have come true
Well just be careful look at the post history here small predictions do happen but the big outcome never happen they were just so wrong. So any psychics had told you that your poi and you will not work out?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:16:12 AM by psychic girls »

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 08:24:51 AM »
Just wanted to update. The timeframes have passed and the POI and situation I asked about is still the same. I checked in with her and she told me that what she predicted will still happen and soon. If it does I will update this board.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 09:59:11 AM »
Just wanted to update. The timeframes have passed and the POI and situation I asked about is still the same. I checked in with her and she told me that what she predicted will still happen and soon. If it does I will update this board.
When notthing come to pass they usually push the date out contact them again when another dated due they will said it going to happen anytime now or that person changed his mind all the time so it very hard to tell what that person going to do.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 10:51:28 AM »
According to her, back in the summer she told me I’m getting a ring in February haha
She’s cute.

anything