Author Topic: Sacred Path  (Read 18543 times)

Offline jas

Re: Sacred Path
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 01:32:19 PM »
I really like Katherine but unfortunately, she is not worth the money.  She gets somethings correct and but accuracy is about 50/50 and at $8.88 per minute not enough bang for the buck to suit me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2019, 06:37:43 PM »
Today I asked her about poi. If she saw anything happening in the future...she said we had a spiritual contract so this was not over. And then she goes...I see you guys engaged by October. And I was like whoa what? I’ve spoken to over 60 psychics and never got engaged so soon. We’re not even communicating lol. And she just said it so matter of fact...it was strange.

We really need to know if you’re engaged yet ahhaha 😭🤣🤣

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 09:47:34 PM »
I’ll let you guys know when he pops the question next month! Haven’t seen him in almost 2 yrs but I think I’m gonna start looking at venues! Just to get a head start  🙃😆💩

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »
I’ll let you guys know when he pops the question next month! Haven’t seen him in almost 2 yrs but I think I’m gonna start looking at venues! Just to get a head start  🙃😆💩

Bahaha!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2019, 11:32:46 PM »

As the forum psychic I suggest a destination wedding because he will pay for all the guests too. He wants his whole family to meet you after all.😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2019, 12:11:40 AM »

As the forum psychic I suggest a destination wedding because he will pay for all the guests too. He wants his whole family to meet you after all.😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve met his whole family they actually live near me and we keep in touch. They’d love that! Lolol I should invite you guys too! How’s Aruba?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2019, 02:14:25 AM »

I’ve met his whole family they actually live near me and we keep in touch. They’d love that! Lolol I should invite you guys too! How’s Aruba?

Yes Aruba is great I’ll send you my paypal to pay for the ticket
Do they really? That’s delightful that people are mature enough to keep relationships and not let others get in between what could be a good connection for someone isn’t for another. It’s a rare trait!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »
Yeah lol they’re secretly hoping we reconnect and actually...without out any information from me, Divine Love and Rosedreams accurately picked up on the fact that the family wants this reconnection to happen. Cookie and divine both said family asks him about me, if we talked etc.

anything