Author Topic: Whitelightangel debra  (Read 25868 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Whitelightangel debra
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 02:09:14 AM »
We get it. You like whitelightangel or you are her yourself. Let other people be adults and write what they want to write about her.

Most people won't come out and say this here, but after reading your long defensive post about her, this is what many people will conclude.

loops77

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 02:11:44 AM »
No intensity intended. It is just...geez...how many times do people have to defend the psychics they like and chastise people that have bad experiences with them? It just gets old.

elcaliente

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 02:27:04 AM »
Well I received the email that stated she wasn't taking new callers, but I did get a reading  :) 

She picked up on the situation with ease, and reported to me that my ex still loved me and there was attraction and chemistry between us, and that he has no emotional attachment to the other woman.  She went on to say that the other woman is speaking negatively about me (although we have never met) and was manipulative and that she had her hooks in my ex and was not willing to give up. From that she concluded from that that we would not reconcile.  I was stunned and disappointed to hear that.  And I have to say that although I bear in mind that I have received 2 negative readings and more than 250 positive ones, I still realize that it could go either way, I was inclined to chalk that one up to my inclcination for short readings. I rarely spend more than about 8 minutes.  Perhaps we ran out of time for her to tell me what factors into her prediction that we won't be together again.  I certainly wouldn't be inclined to think that the information she shared with me would be the reason.  While my ex has hurt me recently, I give him more credit as a human being to be naive enough to fall for any tactic like that.  Firstly, I don't believe that my ex would tolerate that sort of behaviour from any woman, or that he would become brainwashed by someone he has no love for, and certainly after being with me for so many years and never experiencing anything negative at all he wouldn't be swayed by someone that doesn't know me at all.  Sandra's reading is 1 of the 2 readings that have given me a negative outcome.  At the time of the reading, it didn't make sense to me that in spite of all of the feelings that we had, he would remain with someone that is like that.  But now, I guess I have reason to be concerned, because she seems to get things right!  :'(
I am not bashing Sandra at all. I never read with her. I am just speaking about 1 friend that did and what I have read elsewhere. But in defense of Sandra, she most likely is not taking new callers as she is fearful of being bashed by someone new. I hear that alot. I do appreciate whitelightangel, but by no means have a love affair!She is one of a few I do appreciate, as I have stated.  LOL  Anyway, wow , I have no more to say here for now! This forum is pretty intense.Best to all! Really:)

jdd2003

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 09:47:13 AM »
Pinklipstick, this is a forum for people to review psychic. Many people have spent a LOT of money reading with bs-ers. We have a right to share our experiences so that others can make an informed decision. I read with debra a lot and I am sorry, but she was inaccurate and the fact she kept pushing a point that is never going to happen because I don't want it to (i.e. that this man will come back into my life - I plan on having no interaction with nor ever giving him any kind of platform on which he would be able to engage with me. He is a negative person, he is not a good person, he did something really shitty and I don't want someone like that around me) showed me that she is making up a tale and cannot even back down and say, ok you're right. She told me the only way someone else would come into the picture is if I moved on from this guy, but even then she saw him coming back. Utter nonsense.

FYI I have never rated her. I hardly leave feedback for readers. The only person I've left feedback for a few times is Queen of Cups and that's because some things she told me, I didn't believe and they astounded me when they happened.

I want to read about some of these people because there are so many frauds out there, so it's helpful to know what to expect and make an educated decision on what I want to do. Just because you love Debra, does not mean someone that doesn't like her reading style is bashing her. I am not bashing her. She is a nice lady. I just don't happen to think she is psychic. At least not for me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 06:22:25 PM »
I'm very confused here, smee. Is this review about Debra or Sandra?

Well I received the email that stated she wasn't taking new callers, but I did get a reading  :) 

She picked up on the situation with ease, and reported to me that my ex still loved me and there was attraction and chemistry between us, and that he has no emotional attachment to the other woman.  She went on to say that the other woman is speaking negatively about me (although we have never met) and was manipulative and that she had her hooks in my ex and was not willing to give up. From that she concluded from that that we would not reconcile.  I was stunned and disappointed to hear that.  And I have to say that although I bear in mind that I have received 2 negative readings and more than 250 positive ones, I still realize that it could go either way, I was inclined to chalk that one up to my inclcination for short readings. I rarely spend more than about 8 minutes.  Perhaps we ran out of time for her to tell me what factors into her prediction that we won't be together again.  I certainly wouldn't be inclined to think that the information she shared with me would be the reason.  While my ex has hurt me recently, I give him more credit as a human being to be naive enough to fall for any tactic like that.  Firstly, I don't believe that my ex would tolerate that sort of behaviour from any woman, or that he would become brainwashed by someone he has no love for, and certainly after being with me for so many years and never experiencing anything negative at all he wouldn't be swayed by someone that doesn't know me at all.  Sandra's reading is 1 of the 2 readings that have given me a negative outcome.  At the time of the reading, it didn't make sense to me that in spite of all of the feelings that we had, he would remain with someone that is like that.  But now, I guess I have reason to be concerned, because she seems to get things right!  :'(
I am not bashing Sandra at all. I never read with her. I am just speaking about 1 friend that did and what I have read elsewhere. But in defense of Sandra, she most likely is not taking new callers as she is fearful of being bashed by someone new. I hear that alot. I do appreciate whitelightangel, but by no means have a love affair!She is one of a few I do appreciate, as I have stated.  LOL  Anyway, wow , I have no more to say here for now! This forum is pretty intense.Best to all! Really:)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
pinklipstick aka whitelightangel aka pinklipstick or perhaps you are just another reader on Keen. Either way, we've done this dance before with you and YES your love affair with Debra. (read back a few pages ladies). For all your long-winded and judgemental posts and rebuttals you still clearly miss the point of this forum. It's a REVIEW FORUM, get it? Not a cut everyone some slack forum, realize everyone is human and isn't 100% right forum, not a tell everyone how to deal with their readings forum, it's a REVIEW FORUM. PERIOD. Most of us here have been getting readings long enough to know that psychics are human (I hope so anyway) but I do thank you for making that clear to newer members. Humans are flawed and not perfect, yada yada yada. But, when I'm paying a human by the minute and not one thing they've ever advised was even close to correct well I am going to be honest and review that here. Because I can. Because its a review forum. Sorry if I seem harsh, truly, but pinklipstick my dear I'm convinced that you are a reader yourself if not the one this thread represents and I find your posts offensive. Feel free to bash away at me, I don't mind.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 08:31:46 PM »
Aw, thanks, missed you, too!!

elcaliente

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 08:46:35 PM »
magical sandra
I'm very confused here, smee. Is this review about Debra or Sandra?

Offline marybell

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 12:11:39 AM »
pinklipstick aka whitelightangel aka pinklipstick or perhaps you are just another reader on Keen. Either way, we've done this dance before with you and YES your love affair with Debra. (read back a few pages ladies). For all your long-winded and judgemental posts and rebuttals you still clearly miss the point of this forum. It's a REVIEW FORUM, get it? Not a cut everyone some slack forum, realize everyone is human and isn't 100% right forum, not a tell everyone how to deal with their readings forum, it's a REVIEW FORUM. PERIOD. Most of us here have been getting readings long enough to know that psychics are human (I hope so anyway) but I do thank you for making that clear to newer members. Humans are flawed and not perfect, yada yada yada. But, when I'm paying a human by the minute and not one thing they've ever advised was even close to correct well I am going to be honest and review that here. Because I can. Because its a review forum. Sorry if I seem harsh, truly, but pinklipstick my dear I'm convinced that you are a reader yourself if not the one this thread represents and I find your posts offensive. Feel free to bash away at me, I don't mind.
Love it!!

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 01:22:40 AM »
Miss Decibel.diva(how appropriate) I don't appreciate you trying to tell me who I am, as let me tell you something ,none of the readers I deal with would ever waste their time on this board,they don't need to. They wouldn't put their energy into such a negative atmosphere and let me tell you,not all of you are, but many of you just get kicks out of this, crazy stuff I must say. No my name is Lola not Debra or any other reader for that fact. I am done even trying to communicate here. Its a waste of time indeed. So don't bother to rebuttal Miss Diva. I am sure you can put your precious energy somewhere else.How bitter are you.Wow!

loops77

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 01:48:58 AM »
hmm that was interesting.

honestly, im sure that since whitelightangel has her own thread, more people would consider a reading with her than not. so i doubt negative reviews totally convince people to not read with her. even i may decide to try her to see...since I know that a psychic that works for one dosent work for another. so, there really isnt a need to defend a psychic on this board.

Offline Zee

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 03:21:04 AM »
Then why do so many defend psychics the way they do, with tooth and nail and brimstone.  What’s up with the I-am-not-coming-back-because-you-insulted-my-psychic shtick? It's the same with the Syd fan.  My god I have moderate favorites too but I wouldn't think the person who wasn't successful with my choice means they are wrong, any more than I am. It just really doesn't make any logical sense at all.

Offline marybell

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 03:42:13 AM »
Then why do so many defend psychics the way they do, with tooth and nail and brimstone.  What’s up with the I-am-not-coming-back-because-you-insulted-my-psychic shtick? It's the same with the Syd fan.  My god I have moderate favorites too but I wouldn't think the person who wasn't successful with my choice means they are wrong, any more than I am. It just really doesn't make any logical sense at all.
It is an interesting question.  I remember once recommending my GP to my friend Gail.  Gail was really disappointed with her, because she felt she was really rough and had a horrible bed side manner. I felt embarrassed that  Gail was dismissive of my choice of doctor.  I defended her, because I felt she was  amazing with diagnosis's .  It took me a while to admit that Gail was right. I dreaded checkups because she was so rough.  Maybe we take offense because who we let in and trust is so personal and important that it's insulting to have someone tell us our belief is wrong ? 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:50:17 AM by marybell »

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »
Hi All, I'm new here, been lurking a while, but I wanted to give my review/opinion/experience with Debra.

I've been calling her on and off for about 5 years. I call Debra and a couple others just on occasion, usually when I need to check my own intuition and/or I'm too close to the situation to see it clearly. When I started calling Debra, it was over a boy. R and I had one of those instant connections. Literally locked eyes and fell head over heels for one another. We loved intensely for about 9 months then he just ended things without so much as an explanation. Cue devastation.

I called several readers before finding Debra. I don't even really remember who else I called. The first time I talked to Debra, she knew all about my situation and started giving me little details, things like seeing writing all around me (I write professionally), seeing me connected to water (I have a certain affinity for being on/in/near the water), etc, etc, things she wouldn't be able to know any other way. She also told me R would be back.

Time passed and R didn't come back. I called from time to time to check in and she went from saying yes to saying 'He thinks about you constantly but is too chicken to call' to 'something happened that he wants to tell you about but he won't pick up the phone' to finally 'he still thinks about you but he's stagnant. He's just not moving.' By that time, I had let go and moved on, thanks in part to her guidance on letting go, law of attraction, etc.

I later learned that she was right - R did think of me constantly but was too afraid to pick up the phone. That thing that changed? He got a new job, something I'd been encouraging him to do. In the end, it turned out she was right - he came back in the sense that I had a choice to rekindle or move on. I'd moved on to another life in a bigger, better place by then. I'm happy. My life would have been 180 degrees different if I'd stayed.

Other things Debra has been right on for me - She told me my dad would help me pay for college even when I was 100% sure he wouldn't. He did and then some. She told me I'd work out a lot of the logistical problems that crept up once i accepted my dream internship and how. She was right on all accounts. She even told me when I was having trouble financing a car that not only would i finance a 'silverish colored car', a dark complected man with a 'gray streak' would help me. I ended up with a light gold-colored car that looks silverish in certain light, sold to me by an Italian American man with a gray streak through his hair.

Debra isn't 100% though. I've been working to change jobs and have been up for several, two in particular that I went really far in the interview process. Debra told me I'd get them both. I ended up not getting job A and sort of got job B but a hiring freeze put the brakes on it at least for now. She wasn't right but she wasn't totally wrong either. I learned later that Job A wasn't an unanimous decision. They kept delaying making a final decision and I learned that was because they were torn down the middle between me and another candidate. The other job, I got. I just didn't 'get.'

So that's my review of Debra. She's been about 90% or so for me. She's not perfect and she's not going to work for everyone.

If you read this ramble, congrats! I apologize for writing so much - did I mention I write for a living. :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »
I've been calling her on and off for about 5 years. I call Debra and a couple others just on occasion, usually when I need to check my own intuition and/or I'm too close to the situation to see it clearly. When I started calling Debra, it was over a boy. R and I had one of those instant connections. Literally locked eyes and fell head over heels for one another. We loved intensely for about 9 months then he just ended things without so much as an explanation. Cue devastation.

Wow, such a lovely story (although a flawed ending).  I like it though. That eyes across the room thing doesn't happen often.

Maybe she isn’t that great with jobs, perhaps?  I read with her back in July and she had this to say: Work will come around fast, end of August, beginning of September (about a month). There might be two offers but one stands out more, male energy as boss. It’s now October and absolutely nothing plus, the job I have a second interview with (between myself and another candidate) a woman runs the show.  I know this because HR told me she was one of four females who started the program. I realize that the boss could have masculine energy (I have tons of it), but how or why a psychic would miss the fact that it is a man or woman, regardless of whether they have feminine or masculine energy, kind of just doesn’t fly.