Author Topic: Whitelightangel debra  (Read 25592 times)

loops77

Re: Whitelightangel debra
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
Lightme, I just think that is a cop out. Readers should be able to look above the short term feelings and see what the person will stand ultimately in the relationship. If they can't do that, why are you reading for people? I would respect a reader that says upfront they can only do short-term reads and predictions.

Offline lightme

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 08:29:21 PM »
I am not putting down readers. take my own example, ladyashley picked up on my SM's intention, an important one which he later confirmed. that wow me and I really think she has gift. then she made some predictions. these predictions may be correct at the time she made them, but few months later my SM may change his mind again and the predictions dont happen.

now the reader is still gifted, but what was the point of calling anymore now that I had understood that future could still change.

now it only makes sense to call for empath reason. no wonder gifted readers could get past and present correct, but not future.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
My opinion is one should give a reading a chance outside of timelines before dissing any reader.

Define "outside timelines". A month? A year? 2 years?

@lightme - ditto. I've wondered that myself. A reader on here recently said something very similar and I thought the same as you, why bother calling if they admit they can't tell? I lived the past and I am in the present.

Offline marybell

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »
I do not believe that any psychic is 100% correct. If they are 80% you have a darn good psychic.
And I think it's totally true some psychics are amazing for some people and some are lousy for others.
As for the free will element, this is how it was explained to me.  Some things that we agreed to before we were born are going to happen regardless of what we do.  Birth, deaths, and other major events are predestined. So, if I call my psychic and ask when X is going to return to me, she may say in the month of October.  Maybe his return is predestined , because his return is an important event that will have short or far reaching consequences for not only me but perhaps my loved ones , or even society! Maybe his return starts a chain of events that ultimately creates a cure for cancer. Maybe that cure is quick or maybe lifetimes away. On the other hand, what if is not predestined? And because I feel it is, simply because a psychic told me it was, I start posting private pictures of him on facebook? I mean after all, it doesn't matter how I behave because he is supposed to return to me  in October.  I think likely that he will not return because he will find out that I betrayed him. That betrayal was my choice and changed the probable outcome of events.
If it is predestined, he will return regardless of that facebook betrayal , but if is not he can just walk away. His walking away because of my actions is how free will effected the outcome
Anyway, thats how it was explained to me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:02:11 PM by marybell »

jdd2003

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 09:58:51 AM »
I have read with whitelightangel and I wasn't too happy with the reading either. Basically this is because she told me there could be a future with a particular person, unless I decided to move on, but even then there may be a future. I could have told myself this. I feel she uses a lot of hedging, like she is very vague so she doesn't have to really tell you anything. This truly bothered me.  Also, she continued to claim this person would be back in my life, even though I told her there is not a chance because I just feel he is a very negative influence in my life and I don't want someone like that around, yet she keeps insisting we'll be back in each other's lives. This really annoys me and tells me she is making stuff up.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
Debra wasnt accurate for me either.I only got through to her once.Since then she has ignored my callbacks.Even though she is on "alert"she dosent answer my call.One minute later she takes the next call.This has happened too many times to be a coinsidence.

Offline toknow

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 03:31:44 AM »
I've read with Debra many times about 3 different guys over the years. While I can say she didn't spin elaborate fairy tales, I will say she was vaguely positive about these becoming serious relationships. They didn't.  I still have to interact with them because we either work for the same company or live close, and I guess the fat lady hasn't sung until I'm dead or happily married elsewhere, but she just wasn't accurate on relationships for me.  But one really cool thing she did more than once was to recommend books to me that were about things I needed to work on at the time of my calls.  And she'd sometimes do it in the strangest ways. One time she just described the colors and appearance of the cover of the book, didn't really know the title, and I went to the store and immediately found what she was talking about. Others she'd say the name and it might be one I'd just purchased. These were usually books about manifesting or other spiritual type books that I would learn so much from! 

loops77

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 03:54:28 AM »
I've read with Debra many times about 3 different guys over the years. While I can say she didn't spin elaborate fairy tales, I will say she was vaguely positive about these becoming serious relationships. They didn't.  I still have to interact with them because we either work for the same company or live close, and I guess the fat lady hasn't sung until I'm dead or happily married elsewhere, but she just wasn't accurate on relationships for me.  But one really cool thing she did more than once was to recommend books to me that were about things I needed to work on at the time of my calls.  And she'd sometimes do it in the strangest ways. One time she just described the colors and appearance of the cover of the book, didn't really know the title, and I went to the store and immediately found what she was talking about. Others she'd say the name and it might be one I'd just purchased. These were usually books about manifesting or other spiritual type books that I would learn so much from!

Can you share the names of the books?

Offline toknow

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:19 AM »
OK, I have a bazillion books and it's been a few years since she last did this, but I"m pretty sure the one where she described the cover was Divine Intuition - Your Guide to Creating  a Life You Love,, by Lynn A. Robinson.  Another was a Wayne Dyer,,, I think it was You'll See it When You Believe It.     Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn and one of Esther and Jerry Hicks,,, probably Ask and It Is Given or The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent.  Think  she directed me to all those,, but I had just bought the Esther and Jerry Hicks one the day before she recommended it. She'd usually do this out of the blue too , at the end of our reading.

Offline Zee

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »
But one really cool thing she did more than once was to recommend books to me that were about things I needed to work on at the time of my calls
A lot of readers do this don't they?  If I get one more title from a book that I should read in order to obtain the next level, I might go crosseyed.  The books are almost always recommendations from very wellknown self-help gurus. And in all honesty, a reader can't go wrong advising you about self help. The most recent has been Dyer's, The Power of Intention.  I don't want to manifest life through books and many of these books are advice you have to follow, belief systems you have to change and ideologies you have to master in order for them to work.  (yawn)

Back in August SourcePower gave me the name of some feng shui book to help with manifestations...need I say more?

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 12:29:31 AM »
I really get upset when I read some of these posts because I truly wish there was more understanding of some of these readers you choose to bash. First off...I am going to say one thing ,the keen feedback system is very unfair to these readers. I have about 6-7 readers on keen that I am friendly with and read for me.  And all of them are truthful viable honets talented readers,whitelightangel one of them. They all fear and can detect if someone is going to be very unfair or may be someone who will bash their feedback over a prediction that didn't happen in the right timing,or a prediction that is not given a fair chance, OR heaven forbid they might not get it just right or tell someone something they are not ready to hear. These readers do this for a living and their feedback is a livelihood for them as keen does not enable them to defend themselves if they are bashed. So you guys decide to critique them here. Noone is perfect,the weatherman is not always right!! and how many times have anyone gone to a doctor and the doctor hedges with saying maybe exactly what he thinks in fear of being wrong and being sued or hurting someone. A psychic is a human being and noone is always right and if you have a reader that is honestly trying to help, be thankful. Stop the negativity about venting over every little thing. If they are referring you to a book, most likely you are directed to this as it will help you in your growth and achieving your desires. Why bash that now??? If a reader wants to pass you by,that is their perogative. Did you know you can be googled? If you have a record of 1 starring multiple readers, a reader is not going to take your call. Can you blame them? Keen is a difficult platform and I am going to tell you why. There are more "so called readers" there that claim to be psychic . They make it hard on the ones who truly are, and if the real psychic tells them something totally different then what all the "others" tell them,they are at risk of being bashed!You are better seeking out these psychics off of keen where they have no fear of being bashed. Many of them have private websites. Seek them out there. Most "real" psychics have a private site. If not, I would question their guise as a psychic. In defense of Debra(whitelightangel) as this post states, she is beyond honest and truly comes from a higher place. She always tries to help and has guided me thru many a challenge. Sometimes she was wrong about something(SO WHAT!)...NO ONE is always right, but most of the time she was. I always hang up with renewed faith and ability to create the future I desire. If you guys are all about just  predictions, then you are best going to a"for entertainment purposes only" kind of psychic. The main thing here, give these psychics a break and give what they say to you time. OR just don't call a psychic anymore. God Bless all.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 12:42:15 AM »
You're correct, pink lipstick, not everyone is always right, but sometimes they are dead wrong or do not connect. When, as a caller, do you quit giving readers a free pass and say, " You know what? Psychic XYZ had been mostly wrong."

Everyone's critique here has been fair lately.

Offline Zee

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 01:13:43 AM »
First of all, I personally don't bash readers intentionally, especially on Keen. But I'm certainly glad this outlet was made available so that I can do it here, freely and without condemnation, AND the ability to warn others. It's the freedom on this site that makes it viable.  The few times I've given a psychic a one was only if they were beyond horrible. And we all know about google at this point, this is old news.

I know without a doubt that VickiJoy sucked big time (although many love her), but I still gave her five stars, so please...as this is not an advice forum, don't tell us how to rate psychics. I gave Tarot Magician one star because every question was an I-don’t-know and she never stated not once, she wasn’t connecting…just hung on the call for a paycheck. And I have NEVER asked for a refund from any site.  EVER!!

We all know about their precious livelihoods and if they were better at it, they would learn to grow from the criticism as opposed to sticking their fraudulent heads in the sand.  If Keen or any other site for that matter were so great, they would have higher standards for the so called psychics they choose to hire.  No one is more supportive of readers than I (I started the special sections on this forum), because I believe in what they do and the knowledge that they bestow upon us.  So, if I’m willing to pay then they better well be willing to provide a (valuable) and beneficial service.  And if they sucked majorly and particularly when they have their own site...I specifically send them an email expressing my displeasure at how jacked up their reading was.

If they are referring you to a book, most likely you are directed to this as it will help you in your growth and achieving your desires.
How would you know, are you psychic? Sounds like to me it's another way for psychics to validate how spiritual they are to the world by quoting from a self help book.  And a reader's prerogative to name or quote from a book doesn't place them on any higher plane of consciousness, than quoting from the bible would make me a religious zealot.

Secondly, so glad Whitelightangel worked for you, so why not just say that instead of telling us what we should/should not post? There is so much hypocrisy on this forum, it's unbelievable. That's where the negativity comes from pinklipstick, just review your post and you'll find it.

loops77

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 01:46:13 AM »
Pink, where is your understanding of mystical Sandra?  You write this long post in defense of readers but had this to say about Sandra (today!)

"No its because she is afraid of being bashed by someone she does not know!!!!!
be wary, she plays the "i am your momma" thing to lure you in! I never read with her, but someone I know has, she was not able to read her and didn't get her present situation right at all."

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, pinklipstick. 

We get it. You like whitelightangel or you are her yourself. Let other people be adults and write what they want to write about her.

Personally, it is annoying when people develop love relationships with their readers. Even I don't dare defend my trusted advisers when other people have bad experiences with them.

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »
I am not bashing Sandra at all. I never read with her. I am just speaking about 1 friend that did and what I have read elsewhere. But in defense of Sandra, she most likely is not taking new callers as she is fearful of being bashed by someone new. I hear that alot. I do appreciate whitelightangel, but by no means have a love affair!She is one of a few I do appreciate, as I have stated.  LOL  Anyway, wow , I have no more to say here for now! This forum is pretty intense.Best to all! Really:)