Author Topic: Whitelightangel debra  (Read 25861 times)

Offline pinklipstick

Re: Whitelightangel debra
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 05:58:30 AM »
Thank you Bugspray. But I can tell you one thing ,it is true many psychics lead their clients on, but whiteligthangel is one of them that does not do that. I have many friends that I referred to her over the years and unfortunately in a few instances she had to tell them bad news that their ex's were NOT coming back. She tells it as she sees probabilities. NOTHING is written in stone. Especially again when it comes to soulmates, I truly believe there is no exact timing on that. There is so much anger on here and it is understandable,but nobody should be calling psychic after psychic because number one,do you know what message that puts out to the universe? I DON'T TRUST! And if that person's lesson is to trust and let go and they don't, things will never come together till they do! OH..I am sorry I could go on and on....but anyway, Debra whitelightangel may have said similiar advice to a few of you here because it was what each of you needed. I can only speak from what I know of her and all my friends(lets see...9 of them!)that love her and call only her. Have a good evening all! Blessings!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 01:18:10 PM »
Hi Pinklipstick,

Would you share your experience with other Keen readers, or CP ?  I am interested in who you have read with other than whitelightangel, and what your experience has been.

Thanks!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »
@pinklipstick
If you look through the literally zillions of posts on here - you will find that there are very few people looking for a "when will he call" answer.  I think most of us on here are searching for a reader that can see our individual situations (and people involved) and give a clear, precise prediction.  Granted free will plays a huge part in this, but a skilled reader can at least see the pathways possible and help guide their client to the best of their ability.
As I have been writing recently, I have come to my own accessment of what I am looking for in a reader.  it has taken me quite sometime to see through the haze of "inadequate" psychics. 
Truly, there are so many out there and there's no way they are all as talented as they claim.  I personally think being a real psychic is a very rare gift.
I appreciate this site so much because it gives each of us an opportunity to express our own experiences (positive and negative) and share what we have learned.  And as Bugs posted (and many, many more on here), readers are a very individual thing.  Some work for others, but not for everyone.
I would never assume, that because people are receiving psychic readings, that they are not living their lives to the best of their abilities, or that they have put their lives on hold because of a reading.  We all ended up at this site for many, many different reasons. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day  :) :) :)

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »
@kicking the habit . Well, I have not called alot of keen readers as personally I am not so crazy about the site due to the fact that they can have anyone on there doing readings. I call whitelightangel(debra) from her personal website and that is how I found her. She just happens to be on keen as well. But I have called Celeste and she was "ok" meaning she seems alittle distracted and I feel anyone that charges that much makes me think of what are their intentions. Acouple things came true and some things didn't...which is normal...again no psychic is God. I have called Steven Craig.....Caryfaith....mslisam....queenofcups18 and all of them I feel have a gift but as I said before 50/50 with predictions and I did not learn from them. I truly feel a psychic reading without some kind of spiritual direction is not going to help manifest desires. I am not one to list psychics that are "wrong" I would list a "psychic" that i feel is unethical and truly out to just take my money. Lucky for me, I really have not had that happen altho I know of MANY out there and many on those websites. There is one other psychic that has a personal website that I like and she is my #2 after Debra is Betsy Morgan. Have a blessed day!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »
pink lipstick,

Thanks for responding. 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 02:05:30 AM »
I'm barging in on this just to say I love some of the new user names - bugspray, pinklipstick, love it ladies

:)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 07:52:28 AM »
Ok. I have to pipe in here.

"...not obsessed with psychics or readings....I once in awhile check in with two of my favorites and then I let go and LIVE MY LIFE! I am going to tell you straight up here ....you can not take a prediction and obsess and call mutiple psychics and expect what you are desiring or getting predicted to happen. WE are all here to learn lessons....and particularly with soulmates..many of us are here to learn to love ourselves and to trust and to live our lives and experience certain things BEFORE WE CAN BE WITH OUR SOULMATE! IF you are just dwelling...dwelling...and it is just the most dominate thought in your head and you are blaming psychics for predictions and comparing notes all the time....THAT IS THE REASON THINGS ARE NOT HAPPENING FOR YOU..I CAN ALMOST 100% GUARANTEE YOU THAT!"

Some of us had a negative experience with this particular psychic and the implication that we are obsessing, dwelling, blaming, or not loving ourselves is unjustified. I very clearly stated that I DID NOT blame anyone for the ultimate decision I made to contact my ex. I simply stated it was a bad reading and I had no desire to use her services again. Period. No obsessing. No dwelling. No blame. No lack of love for myself. This is a review forum, so like it or not, we posted our reviews. BTW, I did do and will continue to live my life with or without readings and I CAN DEFINITELY 100% GUARANTEE YOU THAT.

But I can tell you one thing ,it is true many psychics lead their clients on, but whiteligthangel is one of them that does not do that. I have many friends that I referred to her over the years and unfortunately in a few instances she had to tell them bad news that their ex's were NOT coming back. She tells it as she sees probabilities. NOTHING is written in stone. Especially again when it comes to soulmates, I truly believe there is no exact timing on that. There is so much anger on here and it is understandable,but nobody should be calling psychic after psychic because number one,do you know what message that puts out to the universe? I DON'T TRUST! And if that person's lesson is to trust and let go and they don't, things will never come together till they do! OH..I am sorry I could go on and on....but anyway, Debra whitelightangel may have said similiar advice to a few of you here because it was what each of you needed. I can only speak from what I know of her and all my friends(lets see...9 of them!)that love her and call only her. Have a good evening all! Blessings!

The anger you may be referring to from some is probably the anger of being judged from others while posting a review about one's personal experience. I have been on a spiritual path for a long time and me and the universe are just fine. The universe knows I'm not perfect and I occasionally falter and question my faith in things...therefore I ask advice from sometimes a few and sometimes many, including my own ancestors and guides. The universe is equally forgiving and allows me my flaws. Funny thing, just like Debra, I'm not God either...just a mortal human who isn't always right. Her and I have a lot in common it seems. I'm very happy to read that you and 9 of your friends have had positive and genuine experiences with her. I truly mean that. But, everyone and I mean EVERYONE connects differently (pretty sure that's a universal quality as well) so there is no need to lecture or advise because 5 of us did not connect. There is no right or wrong when it comes to this. I have yet to read any thread on this forum that has any psychic that has connected or worked for every person here. It just is what it is and if you don't connect, so be it, and if you do then there ya have it. Either way, I will continue to post my experiences whether positive or negative.

I imagine, Pink, you are coming from a sincere place but again this is a review forum and not all of us are going to have the same experiences. Many blessings to you, too, and I now know who to go to when I'm looking for advice. :)

loops77

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »
Plus 1 for decibal. diva

Offline marybell

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
Decibal.Diva  that was totally awesome. What you said was perfect.  just perfect. Thank you so much for that!

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 06:07:25 PM »
I think it is unfair to state that a reading is "negative" because a prediction did not happen in a time period that was  given or a "short term projection did not work as expected" And it is true, not everyone connects, whether it is with a psychic or  any other person . My opinion is one should give a reading a chance outside of timelines before dissing any reader.And if a reader did very well with present circumstances then you should trust they have ability.As far as when things happen (aka timing) is something that is more predictive then set in stone. I have been told that by a great spiritual teacher. Spirit will never give a date, unless it is an event in your life that was predestined to happen on a certain date, not many of those as there is 'free will' we have been given. I know many of you think that is a psychic readers excuse, but for a true reader it is not. Don't you change your mind from minute to minute, feel different from minute to minute, feel happy,feel sad ,feel stubborn....this is all free will emotions that no one has control over and can affect a reading from day to day. Now as far as Leading someone on...I am right with you ladies. That should never happen. Please try to be fair in who you are so quick to disregard. I am not just speaking about Debra here, altho I have such faith in her,and trust she has integrity,but any other psychic that may be truly affected unfairly. We are all souls having a human experience. Nobody is perfect. Nobody is always right, from the weatherman , to your doctor, your bookkeeper, even your own mom. If a psychic is truly out to rip you off, take your money with ridiculous prices, or you just feel they are grasping at straws...then let everyone know. I would like to know myself! I have respect for each of you on here and am not here to point fingers at anyone. Just putting some food for thought out there based on my knowledge of the psychic/metaphysical world. Blessings all.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 06:35:00 PM »
@pinklipstick - I can appreciate that you've had a good experience with Debra.  I have not personally read with her yet, so I cannot comment on her accuracy or style of reading, but what I can say is, with all due respect, everyone's experience is different.  I don't think saying "I didn't connect" or "the reading didn't pan out" qualifies as dissing someone so much as being honest about what did or did not occur.  I think everyone here can take it as read that sometimes these things do wind up happening outside of time lines - we've seen some forum members have tremendous success months and years after they gave up hope on the readings they were given, and it turned out the psychics were right all along. However, that being said, the majority of the time that doesn't happen.

I think everyone here has been honest and objective about their experiences.  I'm glad that she has worked for you, and I'm glad you were here to share that experience with everyone so that we can compare and contrast different experiences; however, I also think it's a little unfair that you're quick to dismiss someone else's review because it doesn't match your experience.

This is a forum for reviews, honest ones.  I'm sure if it turns out Debra was right in the long run, then those who said her readings weren't working out will probably come back and correct themselves - we've seen that happen before, too.  But I don't like the idea that people should feel like they can't be honest about their disappointments simply because it's "negative" for the psychic in question - that's not fair to anyone, either.  It's not the first time this has been brought up in the forum and I'm sure it won't be the last, but I don't think anyone should be uncomfortable posting any reviews, positive or negative.

Anyway.  That's all I've really got to say on this matter. 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »
I read with WLA on January 29, 2012. I was told no contact for 3 weeks and if he doesn't contact me to contact him. I did. It sucked. Ce la vie. I think it's perfectly fair to state this was a negative reading. I am not "dissing" her for it and I think I've given her reading plenty of time to manifest outside of the time line given. We didn't connect and I was given bad advice. When he does contact me and IF it involves the number 3 I will come here and post another review, until then I will disregard any reader I feel isn't right for me, but again thank you for your insights. For me personally, I will continue to utilize this forum for what it is intended for and that is to post my reviews and experiences.

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 06:43:44 PM »
@somnus   Oh please understand I am trying to give a perspective that maybe isn't being understood as I truly understand can happen when emotions are running high. Again,all respect to you and all others here and I wish all the best for all.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 06:51:36 PM »
@Somnus - great post and I couldn't agree more.

@pinklipstick - we are all intelligent people and I think most of us are aware that there are many possibilities within anyone's future. I appreciate you stating your opinion on this matter but your first posts were somewhat demeaning and not giving any of us credit for being in control of our lives. I'm not here to be given a lesson on how to approach my life with or without readings. Maybe some are and I hope you're opinion is helpful to them. Thank you for sharing your experience with WLA and like others including myself have stated everyone connects differently.

Offline lightme

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »
I hv a question after reading today's posts.
about free will, and feelings changing every min, decisions changing every min,
hence outcomes changing too, if a reader can't see beyond this, then what role is a
psychic? isn't it back to square one? they don't know any more than the caller. I start to chuckle suddenly.

then very short term prediction would be more accurate.