Author Topic: Astrosarah  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Gigi777

Astrosarah
« on: July 31, 2020, 09:50:14 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently?  Any feedback on her would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline Freefinally

Re: Astrosarah
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 12:06:39 AM »
I read with her.  She picked up my situation okay...but then her predictions and who she was describing...just no. Lol. Like it took a turn that was so far off that I discounted the second half of the reading. Not sure if she was just filling time or what.

Offline Bella728

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 10:46:24 AM »
She was very confident that my POI would reach out after a fight.  She even pinged me afterwards asking me to ping her when that happens and offered to do a reading for free.  This was back in May and nothing has happened with the POI since then.....

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 03:50:42 AM »
Thanks everyone

I had a reading which seemed very optimistic for my situation With short timeframes for outcome that I can’t imagine happening.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 04:46:51 AM »
She was featured on a keen Facebook live event back in 2017.  I chatted with her afterwards and half way during the reading she did a complete 180.  I was able to get a full refund.  I never read with her again.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 08:09:21 PM »
The first couple times I called Sarah, she gave specifics regarding my poi that showed she was connecting.  So I figured all she said would be true too. She loves to talk and seems so confident.  But after that, nothing she said came true. The last time I specifically asked if poi was in jail. She said no and I would hear from him by the end of January.  I just heard from him last night. He had been in jail. She's easy to talk to. If you have a lot of money and just wanr to talk,  then she is good for that.