Author Topic: Whitelightangel debra  (Read 25589 times)

loops77

Re: Whitelightangel debra
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2012, 03:27:18 AM »
sarahk, thanks for the review. Did your ex get a job in a new state and was afraid to ask you to move with him? I'm not understanding what happened.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2012, 04:34:46 AM »
sarahk, thanks for the review. Did your ex get a job in a new state and was afraid to ask you to move with him? I'm not understanding what happened.

Hi Loops,

I'm actually the one who moved on to another state! I made a decision - still remember the day, moment, everything - to focus on me. A little voice told me I needed to be in a certain city, a city that I have no ties to previously. I focused on getting there and on me and prayed a lot along the way and trusted God and my gut that I was doing the right thing.

He still lives in my hometown. My hometown is SMALL. Like, barely a map dot, blink and you miss it small. My family is pretty active in the community and so paths cross. My mom has ran into him several times and I always run into his best friend or one of his parents when I visit, without fail. I mean, there's a grand total of one grocery story so its hard not to, ha. He's got a job in the next county over. It's not a glamorous one but its a big step up from the one he had while we were dating.

As for me, I'm living in city that I adore right down to the very last sparkle of the lights downtown. I know in my heart of hearts I'm where I'm meant to be and that why I'm here will eventually reveal itself. He's got a girlfriend and seems to be happy. I wake up every morning and give thanks that I get to be here, following my own dreams. I trust that everything worked out like it was supposed to.

I'll always have a place for this guy in my heart. But now, almost six years later, I know we weren't meant to be despite how at one point, I felt so strongly that we were. I'm a different person than I was then and I wouldn't be happy if I were still there with him in our hometown. I had the choice to take him back. I chose no and it was the right decision.

Does that help? :)

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2012, 04:39:59 AM »

Could be the case. I found her to be fairly accurate in picking up whether I'd get interviews and details about the people I'd interview with but she was off with outcomes as far as jobs go.

For me, she's still more accurate than not but again, not 100%.

Offline powerofnow

Re: Whitelight Angel
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2012, 03:46:53 PM »
I spoke to Debra a few couple years ago after meeting someone that I fancied - she picked up on him, described him and was accurate in stating that nothing would come of it (we lived in diff countries).

However, she said some new guy would come in and gave me the name of 'Brandon' and the month I'd meet him. That never did happen but another reader stated the very same thing (same name and month)  a few weeks earlier or later, cant recall - very bizarre...perhaps they had picked up on each other's energy?

Anyway, I still get her emails which I enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:49:14 PM by powerofnow »

Offline skyline

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »
I found her to be fairly accurate in picking up whether I'd get interviews and details about the people I'd interview with but she was off with outcomes as far as jobs go.

Hi sarahkw, most psychics are not reliable when it comes to job interview outcomes.

I enjoyed reading your story though. As they say on discussion boards, cool story, bro. I think people's stories are the most interesting reading on this board, as these psychic reviews haven proven there isn't a consistent psychic for all.

Furah2fun

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
Hi Sarah! I also enjoyed reading your story. So at some point R wanted to reconcile again, but you said no, because you had already moved on?

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2012, 10:18:51 PM »
Hi Sarah! I also enjoyed reading your story. So at some point R wanted to reconcile again, but you said no, because you had already moved on?

Exactly. He 'sniffed around' and dropped hints, tried to initiate things again. I got to choose what I wanted and what I wanted was in another state doing something I love. Who knows what the future will hold but at this point, I've moved on, he's moved on, and all is well.

loops77

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2012, 11:01:09 PM »

Exactly. He 'sniffed around' and dropped hints, tried to initiate things again. I got to choose what I wanted and what I wanted was in another state doing something I love. Who knows what the future will hold but at this point, I've moved on, he's moved on, and all is well.

Well, what exactly made him vanish in the first place?

Furah2fun

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
Also, how long did it take from the time you broke up to actually hear from him/he started "sniffing around" etc.?

I am curious since you said you read with her for 5 years. Wondering how long it took for her predictions to manifest?

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2012, 12:46:48 AM »

For a long time, I didn't know what happened. Within days, we went from happy and in love to him just up and ending things. I had a really hard time - I mean really hard time. It wasn't pretty. Hot mess in all ways.

I later learned that ultimately, he got scared. I was a lot more mature than him (and not as mature as I thought). I was all about getting married, settling down. I pushed him to get a better job, to start growing up - the boy let his Mama do EVERYTHING for him. Still does, according to her. He wasn't ready for that.

I believe everything happens for a reason. This breakup was the catalyst for me to stop settling. I was working at a job I didn't hate but didn't exactly love. I was putting aside my feelings to accommodate his. I know - I mean I KNOW - that I'm meant to be where I am. I know that because of my very gut, no psychic, no medium, no nothing told me that. My own instincts did. Going through that breakup destroyed me. And ultimately, it made me stronger and into a much better person, a person I'm proud of.

That might be a little more info than you wanted, but there you go. :)

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
Also, how long did it take from the time you broke up to actually hear from him/he started "sniffing around" etc.?

I am curious since you said you read with her for 5 years. Wondering how long it took for her predictions to manifest?

He and I broke up in early 2007. I started calling Debra several months after that, probably 4-5 months later. I went through a lot of other psychics before I called her. I left our hometown in the summer of 2008. That fall, he came back into the picture, right between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Apparently word got out when I came home for Thanksgiving that I was thriving in college (I transferred schools to another state). Seeing me happy made him perk up, I guess.

I'm friends with him and most of his family/mutual friends on Facebook and talk to them occasionally. As I've said, he's in a relationship and happy. I'm single at the moment but happy. I've forgiven him for the heartache he caused. And I've thanked him (not to his face, but in my prayers!) for making me learn so many valuable lessons.

I can't remember timeframes Debra gave me. I honestly can't even remember if she did. But ultimately, her outcome in that situation was right. Her outcome in other situations has been right as well. Again, she's not 100% for me. But she's good enough that I trust her for her insight.

elcaliente

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2012, 01:02:13 AM »

For a long time, I didn't know what happened. Within days, we went from happy and in love to him just up and ending things. I had a really hard time - I mean really hard time. It wasn't pretty. Hot mess in all ways.

I later learned that ultimately, he got scared. I was a lot more mature than him (and not as mature as I thought).
Sounds soooo reminiscent.  Probably true for many here.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »
It seems I'm in a habit of reviving old threads this evening...

It had been a long while since I last spoke with Debra. She was so very accurate for me for a long time, not to mention the fact that her guidance was worth the the price of the call, regardless of predictions and outcomes. But after making a very accurate prediction about who would finance me a car a few years ago, she fell flat. Very flat. So I stopped reading with her.

A few months ago, she emailed me the details for her personal site. I cataloged it in case I ever wanted to read with her again as it was much cheaper than her listing on Keen. When I did decide to read with her, hoping things would go well as she'd been so accurate for me previously, I set up a call with her through her personal site. Call it blind faith - someone who had been so accurate once had to be accurate again, right?

It pains me to say it, but the likelihood that I call her again is slim. I never say never to anything, but my last call to her was a disaster.

First, she was THIRTY minutes late. I can give a person 5, 10 minutes. But 30 minutes? In my opinion, that's unacceptable. She did send an email with a flimsy excuse and a promise to call momentarily, but if you're charging someone for your services and schedule an appointment with them, you should do your best to be prompt. At the very least, let the person know as soon as possible that you're running behind.

Then there was the reading itself. It was horrible. I asked about a guy I was mildly interested in. She told me we may go on a date but she didn't think he was "the one" (paraphrasing) and that it wouldn't work out. Then she started talking about the guy I would date - he was rugged and a manly man and tall and I forget what else. Lots of adjectives being tossed out. She also mentioned another guy as being quirky and that while I liked him, I wasn't interested. A friend of mine who recently emailed me fits that description - our mothers would LOVE for us to get together! - and so I said it was likely him.

But from there, she started trying to fit the initial guy I asked about into the "rugged" guy she described. It was ridiculous. She essentially told me "no, that won't work" and then "but I could be wrong so maybe this is him and the more we talk about him the more I like him and blah blah blah."

The reading went flat fast. I didn't even use my entire time with her because she was just terrible. She even started pulling out details that I'd told her in the past about me and using them to sort of expand and fit the reading. For example, after a long pause, she said "oh, and this guy likes music. Jazz maybe. Oh, country. Definitely country." Back when I was calling her and she was accurate, I worked in the country music industry and was trying to advance. I believe she remembered that about me and tried to fit it into the reading.

It's not like she was telling me something I didn't want to hear. I was only mildly interested in the guy and wanted a general love reading more than anything. She was cold reading me, asking me leading questions, didn't give me a single validation. I was sorely disappointed and definitely wasted the money spent on that 15 minute reading.

Perhaps psychics that work for us are only meant to work for us during a time. Debra was so accurate and dependable for me when I needed her to be. Now that I'm in a good place, happy with life and merely curious about whether there will be any romances in the near future, she just doesn't work for me. I do believe she's gifted, I just don't believe I'll be seeking her guidance again.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 01:17:07 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:18:37 AM by hope4love »

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2023, 09:34:56 PM »
She blew my mind with reading the past.. I really hope what she said happens!

anything