Author Topic: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend  (Read 733 times)

Offline Sincity2

Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

Offline regrets

Re: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 06:28:58 PM »
I'm sorry this has happened to you.  How do you feel about him having a girlfriend?  I hope you didn't spend too much money but yoy can't change the past 

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 07:02:30 PM »
Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 09:46:06 PM »

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

We are friends but I definitely detected an attraction. They picked up lots of specific things about the friendship but not the girl. Lol.

Offline pfizer

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 01:01:22 AM »
dont know why they couldnt pick that lady up but i will definitely give credit to those readers who said no progress.

We are friends but I definitely detected an attraction. They picked up lots of specific things about the friendship but not the girl. Lol.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 09:19:41 AM »
dont know why they couldnt pick that lady up but i will definitely give credit to those readers who said no progress.

Eh wd not give them too much credit. They all said no progress for the total wrong reason.

Seriously what a waste of money.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 11:39:36 AM »
Maybe its not necessarily a gf but someone he has fun with.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 12:00:19 PM »
Maybe its not necessarily a gf but someone he has fun with.

Possible but who knows. Just glad I found out.

I truly don’t trust anything psychics say now like at all. Not sure why I got into readings again after the first round of readings on a different guy were so wrong. I used a lot of readers this time that were right on first guy and they all were wrong on this one.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2022, 01:05:59 AM »
Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

JOIN THE CLUB!  :-[ :-\