Author Topic: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Sincity2

Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

Offline regrets

Re: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 06:28:58 PM »
I'm sorry this has happened to you.  How do you feel about him having a girlfriend?  I hope you didn't spend too much money but yoy can't change the past 

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 07:02:30 PM »
Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 09:46:06 PM »

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

We are friends but I definitely detected an attraction. They picked up lots of specific things about the friendship but not the girl. Lol.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 01:01:22 AM »
dont know why they couldnt pick that lady up but i will definitely give credit to those readers who said no progress.

We are friends but I definitely detected an attraction. They picked up lots of specific things about the friendship but not the girl. Lol.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 09:19:41 AM »
dont know why they couldnt pick that lady up but i will definitely give credit to those readers who said no progress.

Eh wd not give them too much credit. They all said no progress for the total wrong reason.

Seriously what a waste of money.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 11:39:36 AM »
Maybe its not necessarily a gf but someone he has fun with.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 12:00:19 PM »
Maybe its not necessarily a gf but someone he has fun with.

Possible but who knows. Just glad I found out.

I truly don’t trust anything psychics say now like at all. Not sure why I got into readings again after the first round of readings on a different guy were so wrong. I used a lot of readers this time that were right on first guy and they all were wrong on this one.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2022, 01:05:59 AM »
Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

JOIN THE CLUB!  :-[ :-\

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2022, 11:16:57 AM »
Update lol. So I finally saw and spoke to this last poi I was reading about. He told me about the girlfriend and seems very serious with her. Apparently been with her since the spring. None of these readers saw another party!  Absolutely incredible! 

If this doesn’t discourage people from getting readings I don’t know what would

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2022, 01:03:48 AM »

I'm sorry this happened to you. do you mind if I ask if you ever read with kisha?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2022, 10:20:37 AM »

I'm sorry this happened to you. do you mind if I ask if you ever read with kisha?

Hey no not on this guy but on previous guy from years ago

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2022, 11:51:25 AM »
Update lol. So I finally saw and spoke to this last poi I was reading about. He told me about the girlfriend and seems very serious with her. Apparently been with her since the spring. None of these readers saw another party!  Absolutely incredible! 

If this doesn’t discourage people from getting readings I don’t know what would

Ditto. I don’t trust ANY of them anymore. I’m relieved to have finally stopped reading. The last one I trusted lead me so astray on something that really mattered to me. Not intentionally, she just got it all wrong. I don’t think psychic readings are ethical. No psychic is right often enough to make up for the destruction caused for all the times they’re wrong. Please nobody scream at me, it’s just my personal opinion

Offline Kate

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2022, 12:42:10 PM »

Has happened to me twice.  No reader saw another woman with either man - except Cookie.  She has always picked up on third parties. Both times I haven't wanted to believe her - both times she has been right.

With my first PoI - I, like you, read with so many on Keen over a period of 7 months or so - I was new to psychics and wasted a lot of money reading with anyone and everyone. 
They gave me false contact predictions, told me he was depressed, single and in financial trouble. When I finally found Cookie she set the record straight.  Shortly after I re-connected with my PoI (following Cookie's guidance to assist with doing so) He validated everything Cookie had told me - I then dropped reading with anyone else for months following.   

I now only read primarily with Cookie and Kisha - they are 80-90% accurate consistently. 

Keen/bitwine is full of fakes unfortunately.