Author Topic: What do you think of psychics who  (Read 1738 times)

Offline jackY

What do you think of psychics who
« on: November 23, 2023, 06:49:50 PM »
read with such conviction on an outcome repeatedly (like at least 3 times), and then the complete opposite happens and they say, "well, things are changing all the time". Huh? I understand that things can change due to lots of circumstances-choices made, etc. But when you tell someone over and over that this is what's going to happen, I think you're just a bullshitter. I mean, it's a 50/50 shot to get it right. Thoughts?

Offline Kate

Re: What do you think of psychics who
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 11:04:11 PM »
read with such conviction on an outcome repeatedly (like at least 3 times), and then the complete opposite happens and they say, "well, things are changing all the time". Huh? I understand that things can change due to lots of circumstances-choices made, etc. But when you tell someone over and over that this is what's going to happen, I think you're just a bullshitter. I mean, it's a 50/50 shot to get it right. Thoughts?

I think many are good at picking up current, but cannot see future. When I have had it happen with psychics on CP, I've asked for a refund.. Personally, I think the future path is set - you cannot change it.. Maybe delay it.. shift the path on the way to the final outcome - change out your react, but it's going to play out regardless.. imo...

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 04:00:14 AM »

I agree, that seems like a huge cop-out for when they’re wrong and they can’t really deny it anymore. Big red flag!

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 03:32:22 PM »
I love your response. I'm always torn between that philosophy and others that describe a more flexible path in which we'll arrive at the destinations we're "supposed to", but it will have many twists and turns based on our choices and the choices of others.

I think many are good at picking up current, but cannot see future. When I have had it happen with psychics on CP, I've asked for a refund.. Personally, I think the future path is set - you cannot change it.. Maybe delay it.. shift the path on the way to the final outcome - change out your react, but it's going to play out regardless.. imo...

Offline Angiegrace18

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 07:15:32 AM »

Is there a timeframe that you request the refund?

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2023, 12:53:22 AM »
These predictions are made well into the future so asking for a refund months later isn't possible

Is there a timeframe that you request the refund?

Offline mliva34

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2024, 06:00:23 PM »
I completely agree with this that we are set with a path. Good readers can tell you the outcome but cannot give all the intricate details, able to give snippets and they can see/feel energies. Not so much see who they are seeing in the image they're seeing that's why a lot of us have been there where no actual prediction happened on the person we're asking about.
For me, I just know that I'll get married to someone who has been divorced and has kids prior to me and this person may have been someone from a past relationship.

There's a site that where you plug in your name and dob and it will give you a prediction at the very end of the 3 videos.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 11:47:50 PM »
Psychics say things with such confidence because when they read with you, they can read the energy so strongly. But I think that when psychics were able to predict a final outcome, it isn't because they're better than other psychics.. I think most are coincidence.

A psychic can tell someone that yeah your ex is coming back.. eventually he/she can come back but working things out will be dependent on the situation when they do come back and your feelings then.
While some another can say your ex isn't coming back. Well if that psychic is looking at the now, the ex isn't coming back..

that's my insight on why there's different predictions and why timing is so difficult to read.

anything