Author Topic: Spells/Black Magick  (Read 3398 times)

Offline queenofwands

Spells/Black Magick
« on: August 02, 2021, 01:12:52 AM »
I am wondering if anyone on here has had experience and success with black magick spells? No judgement please. Bible thumpers need not reply, thanks.

Offline SadClownCake

Re: Spells/Black Magick
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 06:41:01 PM »
I have. Never had much success with things like candle spells, but I did with hoodoo powders. I was in a dire situation at home and needed someone...neutralized. Some meticulously made goofer dust did the trick well enough.

I must have done over a dozen rituals, but this was an extremely stubborn target, so I had to take it to the highest order, and the dust delivered.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 07:48:22 PM »
Googling “goofer dust” right now!  :D :D

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »
I have. Never had much success with things like candle spells, but I did with hoodoo powders. I was in a dire situation at home and needed someone...neutralized. Some meticulously made goofer dust did the trick well enough.

I must have done over a dozen rituals, but this was an extremely stubborn target, so I had to take it to the highest order, and the dust delivered.

would you consider hoodoo black magick tho? By black magick I mean working with demons

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 10:55:49 PM »
I would consider it black magick, but what do I know? lol I did try working with demons to accomplish what I needed, but didn't have much luck with sigils or anything. I did, however, manage to contact one simply by asking with intent. It was a critical part of my success.

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 06:17:49 PM »
I am wondering if anyone on here has had experience and success with black magick spells? No judgement please. Bible thumpers need not reply, thanks.

I had a great experience with SABRA on Esty , in two different situation actually one was for health matters and one was for love , in both case it worked wasn't a reconciliation was just a rebalance of relationship and healing from a autoimmune issues so not a strong or mortal sickness of course but in both case she was amazing I did see results in the following 2/3 months let me  says she works with candles and some other rituals I believe african rituals or something similar she sends picture anyway from 0 to 100 all the process.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 01:49:56 PM »

I had a great experience with SABRA on Esty , in two different situation actually one was for health matters and one was for love , in both case it worked wasn't a reconciliation was just a rebalance of relationship and healing from a autoimmune issues so not a strong or mortal sickness of course but in both case she was amazing I did see results in the following 2/3 months let me  says she works with candles and some other rituals I believe african rituals or something similar she sends picture anyway from 0 to 100 all the process.

Hello, I can't find SABRA on etsy?

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 03:57:30 PM »
The name of her store is: 3SistersFarmacy

I hope she is still there because I'm looking at it now and I can't get in seems from my past orders.

Maybe try to google either 3SistersFarmacy or Sabra spells

Offline MrMagick

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 09:15:52 PM »

IMOP, magic is magic...whether black or not strictly depends on what you're doing and why you are doing it.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2023, 06:52:44 PM »
I wouldn't call it black magic because I'm a little scared of that, (absolutely no judgement though). It never worked for me. Once in college I tried a candle spell and this is going to sound so cliche, I actually laugh, but I liked this guy in my friend group and I could tell he was pulling away. I bought a book at some store, it was a light-hearted type of book but full of spells. Anyway, I chose a night when it was a huge thunderstorm, (again, how cliche).  Anyway, I really committed to it, it did not work but I will say myself and a bunch of others started seeing things out of the corner of our eye in my apartment. I lived in the first floor of an old Victorian house. (Again, I realize how fake and Hollywood this sounds but I swear it's all true). Anyway, I never said anything to anyone about seeing people out of the corner of my eye and one time a friend from high school was visiting, we were all in a great mood getting ready to go out and she goes, "OMG, I keep thinking I see someone!" And I go, "What did you just say?!" I freaked her out because I told her that had been happening to me. I would also have really dark and scary nightmares and sleep on the couch. Just weird stuff started happening so I got scared.

Cut to about two years ago, I really liked this other guy so I visited an actual Wiccan Store and talked to a Witch there. She gave me a specific candle and told me what to do. It never worked, nothing ever happened.

My unsolicited advice would be to talk to someone who knows what they're doing whether that be on Etsy or a store somewhere in your area and get their advice. See if they can do it for you. Good luck! If it works please let us know.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2023, 03:44:42 AM »
Yes, please be careful as well when finding one that will do the work. There are also scammers who will say they do the work and send proof. However, after you try to end the services or if the services are done. They will come back soon after and try to get you to continue the services, but in reality, they just want your money. PM me if you want to hear more.