Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242894 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2020, 03:50:05 AM »
hahaha. i am getting married too. but can't remember if it was this year according to Barbara. oh dear she probably tells this to everyone

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #541 on: May 13, 2020, 04:06:09 AM »
How annoying she tells everyone this smh

I do think she has a gift but Cool it on the Marriage Barbara...COOL IT 8)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #542 on: May 13, 2020, 06:33:58 AM »
I am supposed to be meeting his parents in June and we have never even been in a relationship. Well i guess with Covid 19 I better grab my mask and gloves before I meet papa and mama bear.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #543 on: May 13, 2020, 05:08:56 PM »
She definitely brings up marriage all the time lol she’s told me someone will propose and for me to wait a year before marrying them. I think there’s a reading she gave me where I’d get proposed to by my ex in June or July, if I remember correctly 🙄

I wish she gave less “fluff” in her readings but she’s worked for me most the time about General and new love. So far no exes have come back though she’s predicted they will.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #544 on: May 14, 2020, 02:30:51 PM »
Has anyone ever had her say that she sees children for them as well?

Like...."He'd like to be tied up with love with you all of the sudden, legally." There are children here do you guys have children?"

Barbara is hilarious. One time i asked her about someone and she was like "right now he is acting like a creep"  ;D

Offline sexyp

« Reply #545 on: May 19, 2020, 07:56:42 PM »
turns out marriage to Barbara includes just living together without an actual marriage. smh Barbara lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #546 on: May 19, 2020, 08:09:39 PM »
turns out marriage to Barbara includes just living together without an actual marriage. smh Barbara lol

I think there’s a tarot card that represents a new home and wedding like it can mean either one haha

Offline sexyp

« Reply #547 on: May 19, 2020, 11:10:47 PM »
possibly but now I know when she says marriage, it could also just be two people living together. she asked if my poi was ever married and I said no. then she asked if he lived with someone and I said yes his ex. then she said yes that is what I mean by marriage, living together and all that as it resembles a marriage to me. lol Barbara

I think there’s a tarot card that represents a new home and wedding like it can mean either one haha

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #548 on: May 26, 2020, 10:22:35 PM »
Has she ever predicted divorce and it actually happened? Just curious
She keeps bringing it up in my readings

Offline starGazer

« Reply #549 on: May 26, 2020, 10:52:45 PM »

She’s started mentioning divorce this year in my readings (I think March 1 was the first mention). She said I’d be shocked about who it is and that it doesn’t say it’s a relative of mine. Just a couple I always thought would be together.
Nothing’s happened so far.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #550 on: May 26, 2020, 11:29:57 PM »

She’s started mentioning divorce this year in my readings (I think March 1 was the first mention). She said I’d be shocked about who it is and that it doesn’t say it’s a relative of mine. Just a couple I always thought would be together.
Nothing’s happened so far.

Interesting ...keep me posted!

She specifically said I would find out in 2 months and there are changes in July (all my readers are seeing this - the July changes)

But Cookie, Kisha, Matilda and Golden Dawn Tarot are not seeing a divorce.
Yet everyone else I mean alll my other readers do - it’s weird.

The funny thing is - those same top readers didn’t even know this person was married in the first place and ONLY one who knew he was married was BARBARA smh

Well I won’t have to wait long to find out I guess

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2020, 12:32:41 AM »
Are Barbara’s zodiac signs completely off for anyone else? She kept mentioning predictions and the signs of the people associated, with the given prediction, I don’t know anyone with those signs who are significant in my life.

I don’t pay attention to them - they are always wrong. I do know the people she is talking about - they are real but the signs mean nothing - she may as well leave that out lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2020, 12:36:52 AM »
Are Barbara’s zodiac signs completely off for anyone else? She kept mentioning predictions and the signs of the people associated, with the given prediction, I don’t know anyone with those signs who are significant in my life.

I don’t pay attention to them - they are always wrong. I do know the people she is talking about - they are real but the signs mean nothing - she may as well leave that out lol

In my last reading with her she got the guys first initial sign and age right that I'm dating now. She said we would break up in a couple weeks after a fight. The only fight I have had 5 weeks later was with my ex husband lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2020, 03:46:12 AM »
Guys. I don't think she works for me. I tried her three times and none of her predictions came to pass lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2020, 04:05:14 AM »
Guys. I don't think she works for me. I tried her three times and none of her predictions came to pass lol

On to the next! Lol

Did she align with any other readers?
I’m using her as a secondary to my primary ones. She aligns with the primary so if she is wrong they are all wrong lol

anything