Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239443 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #555 on: May 27, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
Barbara said that someone would want to suddenly be legally tied to me because she saw children. Interestingly enough, Cookie saw me getting pregnant unintentionally as well but Cookie has only been right for me on her random things....but that was a random thing she said lol. I have zero plans of getting pregnant and i don't even know if i want children but if this does happen i'll come back and post about it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #556 on: May 27, 2020, 03:26:10 PM »
Barbara said that someone would want to suddenly be legally tied to me because she saw children. Interestingly enough, Cookie saw me getting pregnant unintentionally as well but Cookie has only been right for me on her random things....but that was a random thing she said lol. I have zero plans of getting pregnant and i don't even know if i want children but if this does happen i'll come back and post about it.

I feel the same. Cookie has seen pregnancy for me on and off since 2018 - I think she just really sees unprotected sex. Thats what it could mean as well - just FYI lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2020, 05:46:14 PM »

I feel the same. Cookie has seen pregnancy for me on and off since 2018 - I think she just really sees unprotected sex. Thats what it could mean as well - just FYI lol

But after she told me that i told her i didn't want to get pregnant and i said are you sure you see me pregnant and she said yes...still has not happened though

Offline starGazer

« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2020, 06:52:10 PM »
Are Barbara’s zodiac signs completely off for anyone else? She kept mentioning predictions and the signs of the people associated, with the given prediction, I don’t know anyone with those signs who are significant in my life.

Sometimes she’s super tuned in and they make sense to me (new guy’s sign, mine, my mom’s, etc)
Other times they don’t make sense so I just ignore it. I think depending on the question, it either represents someone’s sign or the timeframe.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2020, 06:56:28 PM »

But after she told me that i told her i didn't want to get pregnant and i said are you sure you see me pregnant and she said yes...still has not happened though

Cookie hasn’t seen me pregnant but she’s warned me to be careful or I’ll end up pregnant. I know with her what she thinks and what she sees makes a difference lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #560 on: May 27, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »

Cookie hasn’t seen me pregnant but she’s warned me to be careful or I’ll end up pregnant. I know with her what she thinks and what she sees makes a difference lol

I’ve asked her if she was sure as well and she will always say yes...then will say”I’m just warning you...be careful” but seriously it ended up being just her seeing unprotected sex. Rarely those pregnancy predictions actually happen...just like loosing weight lol ...but sorry didn’t want to make this thread about Cookie...since it’s Barbara’s
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 07:20:52 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #561 on: May 30, 2020, 02:55:31 AM »
Lol I don’t even know wtf barbara was talking about. Super sweet but yeah all the things she threw out not one applied to me. Idk if she was reading me or the energy from her previous caller because .... no.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #562 on: June 09, 2020, 04:49:01 AM »
Guys, I read with her 4x from Feb - early May. She was so wrong it wasn’t event funny. Nothing came to pass.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #563 on: June 09, 2020, 11:42:36 AM »
Guys, I read with her 4x from Feb - early May. She was so wrong it wasn’t event funny. Nothing came to pass.

According to her general reading, i would  know If I would be engaged by June LMAO, my poi has not talked to me since feb and there’s no even a new guy so... super wrong

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #564 on: June 09, 2020, 03:40:16 PM »

Did you ask specific questions or get a general? Some of the things have happened for me from her general i had back in September. Not all of them but some of them.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #565 on: June 09, 2020, 04:57:47 PM »
I’ve done both and all have been extremely wrong.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2020, 09:49:16 PM »
Just had my first reading with Barbara. When she started, everything she picked up on her own did actually resonate with my situation, and she saw the main issue as well without me indicating anything.  As far as her throwing out numbers, she said, "I know he's not 54, but who is 54?" I'm not sure. She brought up New York, which several other readers have as well, but it has nothing to do with us, as far as I know. She brought up teaching, nope. She did say she kept seeing numbers around him, and asked if he's 35. Well, he's turning 35 this year, but that could have been a lucky guess? Does he work with numbers? No.

Overall, I'd say 60/40 with what resonated and what did not.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:09:42 AM by jolimano »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #567 on: June 10, 2020, 12:01:03 AM »
Has she ever predicted divorce and it actually happened? Just curious
She keeps bringing it up in my readings

She’s started mentioning divorce this year in my readings (I think March 1 was the first mention). She said I’d be shocked about who it is and that it doesn’t say it’s a relative of mine. Just a couple I always thought would be together.
Nothing’s happened so far.

Shes been telling me this also.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2020, 02:29:30 AM »
I had my first read with Barbara a couple days ago and she picked up everything really well and everything resonated. She had mentioned that me and my guy would have a conversation At a distance about someone who keeps trying to Interfere between us however we did recently have a heavy convo about a situation he is in that involves this person. So I’m not sure if it’s the same convo or she meant we will have another one. Does she mix up past with future stuff or what does that mean when she says “at a distance” ? Also she did say she sees marriage in my future but didn’t give me a timeframe as to when. She did give me time frames on other things though. How is she with time frames also?

Thank you!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2020, 05:31:50 AM »
I had my first read with Barbara a couple days ago and she picked up everything really well and everything resonated. She had mentioned that me and my guy would have a conversation At a distance about someone who keeps trying to Interfere between us however we did recently have a heavy convo about a situation he is in that involves this person. So I’m not sure if it’s the same convo or she meant we will have another one. Does she mix up past with future stuff or what does that mean when she says “at a distance” ? Also she did say she sees marriage in my future but didn’t give me a timeframe as to when. She did give me time frames on other things though. How is she with time frames also?

Thank you!

i just want to jump in and say she has given the marriage prediction to at least half the people on this forum lol. but she also once said to me marrriage can also be just living with someone which means that is bound to come true for most people at some point