Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245509 times)

Offline artslove

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #510 on: April 27, 2020, 07:48:19 AM »
I recently had a reading with her and though she mixed up energies the last few times, this one felt like it was spot on with my POI. She mentioned something very specific about my POI and then she said a Capricorn is interested in me (which was the previous guy she had mixed up energies with). Then she said my POI and I reconcile in the next few months - May to June. I’ll update. She also did mention that we’d love together, so I’m not exactly sure about that one. And then she said something about a farm. So I have no idea. But other than that, everything sounded decent. I am hopeful.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #511 on: April 27, 2020, 11:11:09 PM »
She told me contact in march nope nothing nada. She said I will be meeting his family in June highly unlikely since there is no contact and its almost end of April. Not sure now that I can trust anything else in that reading

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #512 on: April 27, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »
She told me contact in march nope nothing nada. She said I will be meeting his family in June highly unlikely since there is no contact and its almost end of April. Not sure now that I can trust anything else in that reading

She’s good with past, present and some predictions come to pass but she’s not good with timeframes that’s for sure

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #513 on: April 29, 2020, 05:05:56 PM »
For those that have done a general read with her but your main concerns were your poi/love life...... did you say a love general reading or just a general reading?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #514 on: April 29, 2020, 06:20:24 PM »
For those that have done a general read with her but your main concerns were your poi/love life...... did you say a love general reading or just a general reading?

She will ask you if you want her to go through the cards or if you have a question. Then you can just ask what is coming up for you in your love life. She should be able to take it from there. She's been very good for me.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #515 on: April 29, 2020, 06:20:30 PM »

You have to say Love general reading! Otherwise she will talk about money and family

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #516 on: April 29, 2020, 06:23:57 PM »

You have to say Love general reading! Otherwise she will talk about money and family

That's funny. I had a general reading with her last September and she mentioned my dad coming into some money. I doubted it at the time but he did inherit a property and i never saw it coming.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #517 on: April 29, 2020, 09:05:25 PM »
big money  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #518 on: April 29, 2020, 09:40:02 PM »
big money  ;D ;D ;D

This made me lol 😂

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #519 on: May 01, 2020, 08:49:42 PM »
Has Barbara ever told anyone something has happened in your reading when it actually has not occured yet? In other words, has she ever read for anyone mixing up the past and future? I listened to some of the readings i had earlier this year and looking back i feel like some of the stuff she thought already happened did not happen until later.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #520 on: May 01, 2020, 10:05:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
big money  ;D ;D ;D

This made me lol 😂

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #521 on: May 08, 2020, 03:06:48 PM »
Unfortunately she wasn’t that accurate for me. She kept asking questions that were completely wrong. Asked if I was 24, if I was going to nursing school etc.. all my answers were no so now I’m not sure about her predictions. Kept saying random things and “remember that”, “remember that” but I guess that’s just an ism lol. Also some statements just didn’t make sense.. like she said I’d be near family at a distance.. umm ma’am what does this mean? Maybe I’ll give her one more shot in the future. She did get a few small details correct but nothing that gave me the warm and fuzzies

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #522 on: May 08, 2020, 03:13:04 PM »
Yea, Id have to agree. My predictions are months out (like late summer), but she kept saying id have love interests that are over 10 years older than me.... I would never go for someone that much older than me (hate to say it), but im already going to go with she was completely wrong on that one. She said this in two of my readings. So maybe when she says that person she means someone who loves me (platonically?)

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #523 on: May 08, 2020, 03:21:56 PM »
Interesting. She predicted someone 3 years older for me. Said he’d be around me in June and it’s fate. The few details she gave about this guy seemed to align with some of my favs. Idk about June though lol seems soon and I’m moving to another country.. which she didn’t mention. That’s usually a validation for me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #524 on: May 08, 2020, 03:22:43 PM »
Unfortunately she wasn’t that accurate for me. She kept asking questions that were completely wrong. Asked if I was 24, if I was going to nursing school etc.. all my answers were no so now I’m not sure about her predictions. Kept saying random things and “remember that”, “remember that” but I guess that’s just an ism lol. Also some statements just didn’t make sense.. like she said I’d be near family at a distance.. umm ma’am what does this mean? Maybe I’ll give her one more shot in the future. She did get a few small details correct but nothing that gave me the warm and fuzzies

Haha I think she def has a bunch of “isms”

Cookie says “remember me telling you this” a lot as well