Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242869 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2020, 02:05:33 AM »
I just had the most random Barbara hit. A few months ago she kept asking me who was the lawyer because he keeps popping into my reading. I’m like he’s just an ex who is engaged and getting married. She said he’s coming back and you’re going to hear from him. I’m like there is absolutely no way - we broke up 5 years ago. About 15 minutes ago who did I get a message from - the lawyer. My heart is thumping and I don’t even know how to reply but wanted to share. She never said I would have a future with him and I don’t want one but I’m alittle freaked out lol. Sitting in the dark watching a scary Netflix and my phone went off and it was him ack

Offline jolimano

« Reply #571 on: June 24, 2020, 02:43:54 AM »
I just had the most random Barbara hit. A few months ago she kept asking me who was the lawyer because he keeps popping into my reading. I’m like he’s just an ex who is engaged and getting married. She said he’s coming back and you’re going to hear from him. I’m like there is absolutely no way - we broke up 5 years ago. About 15 minutes ago who did I get a message from - the lawyer. My heart is thumping and I don’t even know how to reply but wanted to share. She never said I would have a future with him and I don’t want one but I’m alittle freaked out lol. Sitting in the dark watching a scary Netflix and my phone went off and it was him ack

Not to make light of your situation, but this is hilarious. Thank yo so much for sharing! I had a reading with her recently, so it's fantastic to get an update.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #572 on: June 24, 2020, 02:45:58 AM »

Also, are you alone? Why in the hell would you be sitting alone in in the dark watching a scary movie lol.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #573 on: June 24, 2020, 03:04:57 AM »
I am alone! lol. Scared the crap out of me. It is weird to think psychics can really see some of this stuff

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #574 on: June 24, 2020, 03:06:19 AM »
I got the marriage prediction too lol She also mentioned that I’d be taking a trip to NYC and my daughter is looking at a university in NYC so that might actually happen....we’ll see

Offline starGazer

« Reply #575 on: June 24, 2020, 04:29:38 AM »
Recently when I talked to Barbara it was about 3 guys I’m interested in lol
1 is from the past and 2 are current and fairly recent.

So in that call she said “who was engaged but didn’t marry?” I was pretty sure it wasn’t the guy from the past, and that hadn’t come up with either of the 2 new guys, so I just told her I wasn’t sure. We continued with the reading and such.

I was actually driving to meet up with one of the new guys so I wrapped up the call with Barbara. That same evening I found out he had been engaged but didn’t marry his last girlfriend! He thought he had mentioned it to me before but he hadn’t.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #576 on: June 24, 2020, 02:39:47 PM »
I am alone! lol. Scared the crap out of me. It is weird to think psychics can really see some of this stuff

Did you get a general reading from her? She can be off but sometimes she gets crazy stuff. In one of my readings she said who is Greg? I am getting a Greg. Shortly after i was hired at a company and the CEO's name is Greg and he also happens to be friends with a friend of mine!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2020, 11:59:01 PM »
This thread is long and I'm too lazy, so I apologize if this has already been answered on this thread.

Does Barbara ever give out negative outcomes?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2020, 12:03:17 AM »
This thread is long and I'm too lazy, so I apologize if this has already been answered on this thread.

Same question! I haven’t read with her recently but in her general readings there’s always the man from the past and the new guy, so far none has appear lol... so yeah for me she always gives a positive reading

Offline starGazer

« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »

She has told me the POI I was inquiring about at the time would just stay as a friend and that nothing would progress romantically. She also mentioned my ex had slept with a girl ‘friend’ (they ended up dating after we ended things and I was suspicious of their relationship while we dated). She’s told me another POI would step away and not put in any effort.

Offline artslove

« Reply #580 on: July 03, 2020, 08:22:56 AM »
Prediction did not come to pass. :( Had really high hopes considering she mentioned a Capricorn is around me.. and that person did come back. Just not my POI :( No contact.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #581 on: July 03, 2020, 12:02:45 PM »
Just because it passed the timeframe given does not mean it’s not going to happen. Time is so fluid. If you want something and you believe it’s going to happen, it’s definitely coming:)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #582 on: July 07, 2020, 03:43:08 PM »
Prediction did not come to pass. :( Had really high hopes considering she mentioned a Capricorn is around me.. and that person did come back. Just not my POI :( No contact.

What was her prediction, if i may ask? During one of my general readings last year she said before the end of the year i would get two job offers. It happened, but not until January/February.

Offline artslove

« Reply #583 on: July 08, 2020, 02:46:58 AM »
YT, You are right. I think I’m just getting really discouraged because it’s just been so long and I’ve had so many predictions come and go. Luckystar, she said that my POI will just wake up one morning and decide to contact me. (We’ve been in no contact since March, which is when he sent me a hope you’re doing well text, and didn’t respond when I responded.) it was for June, so I guess I need to stop being so impatient. But I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to deal with considering it’s been so long since we’ve had a normal conversation. Just unfortunately really discouraged and having a hard time believing that we’ll end up reconnecting/reconciling at this point. :(

What was her prediction, if i may ask? During one of my general readings last year she said before the end of the year i would get two job offers. It happened, but not until January/February.
Just because it passed the timeframe given does not mean it’s not going to happen. Time is so fluid. If you want something and you believe it’s going to happen, it’s definitely coming:)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #584 on: July 08, 2020, 07:19:42 PM »
YT, You are right. I think I’m just getting really discouraged because it’s just been so long and I’ve had so many predictions come and go. Luckystar, she said that my POI will just wake up one morning and decide to contact me. (We’ve been in no contact since March, which is when he sent me a hope you’re doing well text, and didn’t respond when I responded.) it was for June, so I guess I need to stop being so impatient. But I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to deal with considering it’s been so long since we’ve had a normal conversation. Just unfortunately really discouraged and having a hard time believing that we’ll end up reconnecting/reconciling at this point. :(

She does tend to give positive news in regards to relationship questions, i have found. Most of the predictions that she gave to me that have happened have been from the general readings.

anything