Author Topic: Cheyenne Skye  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Nala208111

Re: Cheyenne Skye
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 02:29:59 AM »
I have had a lot of luck with her.
She had been spot on with timing and short
Term stuff

She’s become my go to when I need guidance

Offline SarahM

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 02:46:21 PM »
Too much flip flopping for me. One day the reading is positive, two days later it’s extremely negative. Won’t be reading with her again

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 03:24:12 PM »
I read with her only once and she flip fopped it in the same reading after i provided her some info. Contact predictions didn't happen either.

Too much flip flopping for me. One day the reading is positive, two days later it’s extremely negative. Won’t be reading with her again

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 12:16:29 AM »
Had an argument with my POI last night and was upset and couldn't sleep so I found Cheyenne online at like 6 am and decided to call her.
Will update on predictions but she managed to put me in a better mood because she has a pretty good energy!
She told me not to message my poi because he won't respond to the text .... she said: if you want to be upset then go ahead and message him but I'm telling you he won't get back to you... rest assured she was correct lol, I sent him a nice message and he is yet to respond to it (this was almost 24 hours ago:D).... I was extremely tired so only have a few short notes but she said that he would contact me within 4 days but he needs to cool down as he is upset. Said that we are definitely not breaking up (we have been seeing each other for over a year but not frequently, but this has recently changed and he asked me to be his gf- huge progress and took me by surprise...).
She also said I would get the job I have recently applied for (in line with Rosedreams, QoC and a couple of others...) and that I would be working in June (summer= money).

Three more days to go to see if contact prediction happens. Will update on here but right now I am feeling pretty negative about the whole relationship thing, so hopefully she and the others are right.  :o

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 01:41:22 PM »
I have a lot of luck with her.. she has pretty dead on for me... with timing and whats going on.
usually when i read with her its short term/a few week stuff.
and i like she kinda keeps me in check when im being irrational lol.

she'll tell you when she doesn't really know something and doesn't keep me on the phone.

and i like she keeps her price reasonable so to check in with her 5 minutes every few weeks doesnt break my bank

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »
So i had a reading with her last year,  she told me to expect another child in a year or two. Spoke to her a few months ago, she said no children in my future.
Within the same reading she said that nothing was going to change in my situation, but then told about a big change she saw in the same situation and in the same call.  She said i would be going on my scheduled trip this year, that didn't happen, i had to cancel.  Said last year that this fall i would meet a new man. A few months ago she said new man in a 1-2 years.   Short term time frames were accurate. 

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 10:56:05 PM »
Update: she's been correct for me on time predictions and my POI.
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to delete my word documents where I kept notes on past readings, but she also mentioned marriage in her last reading which left me a bit shook, but can't recall many details about other predictions, aside from her also predicting me going back to full time working in June (in line with a couple of other readers).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:57:39 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 03:39:56 PM »
I read with her once a few years ago and it was extremely negative. She didn't seem to me to have the attitude like, "I'm telling you the truth to help you," either. She said I wouldn't meet anyone until about 2 years from then LOL. Not accurate.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 04:20:04 AM »
She was correct but in the fact that I would be offered a new job however the offer came about 2-3 months after her prediction date.

She was wrong about me leaving my job- I didnt leave they slayed me off over some BS. She was correct saying I would see POI after job change. This reading was in May 2020.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:04:07 PM »
Update: she's been correct for me on time predictions and my POI.
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to delete my word documents where I kept notes on past readings, but she also mentioned marriage in her last reading which left me a bit shook, but can't recall many details about other predictions, aside from her also predicting me going back to full time working in June (in line with a couple of other readers).

any update?