Author Topic: Cheyenne Skye  (Read 14055 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Cheyenne Skye
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 02:46:21 PM »
Too much flip flopping for me. One day the reading is positive, two days later it’s extremely negative. Won’t be reading with her again

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 03:24:12 PM »
I read with her only once and she flip fopped it in the same reading after i provided her some info. Contact predictions didn't happen either.

Too much flip flopping for me. One day the reading is positive, two days later it’s extremely negative. Won’t be reading with her again

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 12:16:29 AM »
Had an argument with my POI last night and was upset and couldn't sleep so I found Cheyenne online at like 6 am and decided to call her.
Will update on predictions but she managed to put me in a better mood because she has a pretty good energy!
She told me not to message my poi because he won't respond to the text .... she said: if you want to be upset then go ahead and message him but I'm telling you he won't get back to you... rest assured she was correct lol, I sent him a nice message and he is yet to respond to it (this was almost 24 hours ago:D).... I was extremely tired so only have a few short notes but she said that he would contact me within 4 days but he needs to cool down as he is upset. Said that we are definitely not breaking up (we have been seeing each other for over a year but not frequently, but this has recently changed and he asked me to be his gf- huge progress and took me by surprise...).
She also said I would get the job I have recently applied for (in line with Rosedreams, QoC and a couple of others...) and that I would be working in June (summer= money).

Three more days to go to see if contact prediction happens. Will update on here but right now I am feeling pretty negative about the whole relationship thing, so hopefully she and the others are right.  :o

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 01:41:22 PM »
I have a lot of luck with her.. she has pretty dead on for me... with timing and whats going on.
usually when i read with her its short term/a few week stuff.
and i like she kinda keeps me in check when im being irrational lol.

she'll tell you when she doesn't really know something and doesn't keep me on the phone.

and i like she keeps her price reasonable so to check in with her 5 minutes every few weeks doesnt break my bank

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »
So i had a reading with her last year,  she told me to expect another child in a year or two. Spoke to her a few months ago, she said no children in my future.
Within the same reading she said that nothing was going to change in my situation, but then told about a big change she saw in the same situation and in the same call.  She said i would be going on my scheduled trip this year, that didn't happen, i had to cancel.  Said last year that this fall i would meet a new man. A few months ago she said new man in a 1-2 years.   Short term time frames were accurate. 

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 10:56:05 PM »
Update: she's been correct for me on time predictions and my POI.
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to delete my word documents where I kept notes on past readings, but she also mentioned marriage in her last reading which left me a bit shook, but can't recall many details about other predictions, aside from her also predicting me going back to full time working in June (in line with a couple of other readers).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:57:39 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2021, 03:39:56 PM »
I read with her once a few years ago and it was extremely negative. She didn't seem to me to have the attitude like, "I'm telling you the truth to help you," either. She said I wouldn't meet anyone until about 2 years from then LOL. Not accurate.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 04:20:04 AM »
She was correct but in the fact that I would be offered a new job however the offer came about 2-3 months after her prediction date.

She was wrong about me leaving my job- I didnt leave they slayed me off over some BS. She was correct saying I would see POI after job change. This reading was in May 2020.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2021, 05:04:07 PM »
Update: she's been correct for me on time predictions and my POI.
Unfortunately, I somehow managed to delete my word documents where I kept notes on past readings, but she also mentioned marriage in her last reading which left me a bit shook, but can't recall many details about other predictions, aside from her also predicting me going back to full time working in June (in line with a couple of other readers).

any update?

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2021, 09:19:12 PM »

[/quote]

any update?
[/quote]

She has worked for me for short term predictions with my man for sure.
I do see why people mention her attitude though because I have a feeling that she wouldn't like it if I were to challenge her predictions, she has a bit of an attitude and is not super gentle with her delivery HOWEVER she has been correct for me when she talked about me and him and our argument...
I have had two disagreements with him in the last two months, one of which I talk about a few posts above... the other one occurred about a week ago and he was not communicating, so I decided to call Cheyenne again since she was correct the last time.... she said he was 'giving me the silent treatment as he was upset with me' and that he would 'not communicate for about a week or so' but that this was NOT the end and that he does love me yada yada yada ...
I then sent him a messaged and told him that I knew that he was giving me the silent treatment and that I cried myself to sleep because of our 'argument' and was just being nice in my message and tried to understand him, not blame him ----- I think it made him feel bad and he responded within 24 hours and we are fine, I also believe that it pays off when we both try to just understand each other and our e motions, instead of being sulky.

My job prediction is still pending, but should know within the next two weeks whether she was accurate on that one or not. Will 100% update on here because finding a full time job in my filed has been a nightmare, but there is a possibility of something coming up soon, we shall see.

She is not expensive and 4-5 mins with her do it for me, overall I am satisfied with her and she is in my top 5.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2021, 02:34:36 PM »

any update?
[/quote]

She has worked for me for short term predictions with my man for sure.
I do see why people mention her attitude though because I have a feeling that she wouldn't like it if I were to challenge her predictions, she has a bit of an attitude and is not super gentle with her delivery HOWEVER she has been correct for me when she talked about me and him and our argument...
I have had two disagreements with him in the last two months, one of which I talk about a few posts above... the other one occurred about a week ago and he was not communicating, so I decided to call Cheyenne again since she was correct the last time.... she said he was 'giving me the silent treatment as he was upset with me' and that he would 'not communicate for about a week or so' but that this was NOT the end and that he does love me yada yada yada ...
I then sent him a messaged and told him that I knew that he was giving me the silent treatment and that I cried myself to sleep because of our 'argument' and was just being nice in my message and tried to understand him, not blame him ----- I think it made him feel bad and he responded within 24 hours and we are fine, I also believe that it pays off when we both try to just understand each other and our e motions, instead of being sulky.

My job prediction is still pending, but should know within the next two weeks whether she was accurate on that one or not. Will 100% update on here because finding a full time job in my filed has been a nightmare, but there is a possibility of something coming up soon, we shall see.

She is not expensive and 4-5 mins with her do it for me, overall I am satisfied with her and she is in my top 5.
[/quote]

thank you for letting me know!

Also sorry to hear youre going through it  with the partner. Glad he gave you reassurance instead of heartache!

I took the plunge and tried her yesterday. I can see right away what people menat by attitude, she was SURPRISED about the cards as she had been talking a little bit before pulling. She was very fun to talk to and her predictions align with Divine Empath and Yona and a local psychic I use which have all been excellent for me.

I am in one of those periods where nothing in my life is happening at all, its hard not to binge to fill the time.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2021, 09:43:15 AM »
I read with her yesterday. She was accurate about the situation. Prediction is for 3 weeks. Will update

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »
So I went back the 7-9 was weeks! Crazy but I think she was definitely on point and he confirmed no other women and he has been working and not feeling appreciated and has been frustrated with work as well s helping family and what not out with work related things! except the baby shower which she did say you have to put it to him in a way of drinking and fun not "baby shower" I didn't even bother and just went alone. So we will see about the other things.

I just had a reading with her today she seemed to get my POI's personality this is what she said...
Cheyenne Skye 4/24 – appreciates the relationship, looking at the situation… playing it safe, comfortable, content this way… not pursuing at this time, protecting himself- yes time together in a better place- tight chested – anxiety… more time yes! Working … opportunity old friends, October… money situation constant working, achieving in that area, Fall open up wanting to revisit…. Feeling in control. Cares for me, he is scared of getting serious afraid of bad news… trust, let his guard down… No other woman around him, focus on being successful, next time spending time together- 7’s and 9’s 7 to 9 days … confide and feel safe… new job this fall? Change for me, new opportunity. Late August, September – offer I will be happy. Toxic… warmer days… Florida? Full grown man, warmer weather near water, adult time... Upstate NY, Mike going to the wedding with me and a trip upstate NY… June 12th co-ed baby shower… drinking he will be there… communication picking up from him more? Yes June/July things start to change… 2 month time frame a man reaching out, I am the empress… pre occupied not mad, not thinking in that way, distracted mentally, elsewhere mind. Have faith, take your time with him…I am on the right path

I will come back and update!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 04:32:04 AM »
Such a doom & gloom reader

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 07:07:07 PM »
Such a doom & gloom reader

I am really starting to think that she is less psychic and more practical and basing her answers on common client experiences.  So I figured i'd call about timelines since she got those before. and this time she said before the end of the year. wtf? And her reading changed completely in four months.  I almost feel like she gives you negative so you stay online more trying to figure out what changed or why.

I don't need a reader to blow sunshine up my ass, but i do need one that is honest and not afraid to read even if they may be wrong.  I don't expect 100% accuracy, i don't have unrealistic expectations, but some of the things she's said make me wonder.