Author Topic: Cheyenne Skye  (Read 14060 times)

Offline glamgal

Cheyenne Skye
« on: May 24, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »
I tried Cheyenne Skye and she seemed pretty good at picking up things..... predictions pending. Has anyone used her?

Offline glamgal

Re: Cheyenne Skye
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 11:09:39 PM »
bumpity bump

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 02:16:10 PM »
I read with her last night.
She seemed to hit points without me saying anything...(i'm in a long distance relationship and she picked that up without me saying so) seems like a realistic reader..didn't sell fairy tales.
she did give me some predictions but they were more long term.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 12:33:36 AM »
Let me know how her predictions pan out long term....

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 02:44:23 AM »
Anybody else? Seemed like she was forcing a negative spin to the reading for me :/ felt like she was fishing for information too she asked a lot of questions. Anyone?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:15 AM »
I read with her. She asked if I knew about certain things but didn’t really ask questions until after the reading was over. She picked up on something that someone tried to do but couldn’t..at the end she asked me what had happened if I didn’t mind sharing. I told her and It helped her clarify what she was reading. But it made sense to me when she was giving the reading even though she didn’t really know what she was seeing

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 06:53:13 PM »
I just had a reading with her and I felt like she was accurate on some things but definitely a little bit of a negative spin and she did also ask questions to get answers tbh.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 05:19:29 PM »
Since the first reading i had above i've had two short readings with her since
and she was right both times. one with timing.. and the other a situation that would happen over the next few days and it is happening (just read with her Tuesday)

i'm still deciding on her tho for long term big things.. i do like her for in the now situations so far.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 12:19:17 AM »
I read with her either once or twice, I don't remember. She was very nice and easy to talk to, but I found she was kinda negative as well.

Offline SamantaJ

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 06:45:44 AM »
Partially accurate definetly negative spin lol. I thought i was the only one who thought this 😄

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 02:22:55 AM »
anyone else have other experiences with her? I've read with her once, and yes negative for the outcome, which felt like it contradicted the first part.  Here timing was right on one thing. The rest is still to be seen. I read with her in the spring, and the final prediction is next fall.  but i'm just not sure if her reading is actually psychic or based on experience reading in general and therefore has a bit of a bias.

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2020, 03:58:14 AM »
I've read with her once, asked about two men, she gave negative outcomes on both. She was correct, because nothing wound up happening with either men. However, she said nothing during the reading that made it seem like she was connecting by validating anything.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 09:04:34 PM »
i've read with her since my above post and i have to say she has been on for me.
several times with situations and even with timing... this past weekend i called her twice and she was right with contact info both times. she hasn't been negative with me. she has not been afraid to say hey your over reacting chill out. and keeps it short when she has nothing to add. which i like.
i have to say she's become one of my favs to call. def most affordable out of my favs. so i tend to call her more often over others because of it.
but i can't say she's been wrong with anything so far. 

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2021, 02:04:27 AM »
I just had a reading with her today she seemed to get my POI's personality this is what she said...
Cheyenne Skye 4/24 – appreciates the relationship, looking at the situation… playing it safe, comfortable, content this way… not pursuing at this time, protecting himself- yes time together in a better place- tight chested – anxiety… more time yes! Working … opportunity old friends, October… money situation constant working, achieving in that area, Fall open up wanting to revisit…. Feeling in control. Cares for me, he is scared of getting serious afraid of bad news… trust, let his guard down… No other woman around him, focus on being successful, next time spending time together- 7’s and 9’s 7 to 9 days … confide and feel safe… new job this fall? Change for me, new opportunity. Late August, September – offer I will be happy. Toxic… warmer days… Florida? Full grown man, warmer weather near water, adult time... Upstate NY, Mike going to the wedding with me and a trip upstate NY… June 12th co-ed baby shower… drinking he will be there… communication picking up from him more? Yes June/July things start to change… 2 month time frame a man reaching out, I am the empress… pre occupied not mad, not thinking in that way, distracted mentally, elsewhere mind. Have faith, take your time with him…I am on the right path

I will come back and update!

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 02:29:59 AM »
I have had a lot of luck with her.
She had been spot on with timing and short
Term stuff

She’s become my go to when I need guidance