Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161142 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2020, 01:23:22 AM »
Can they see your profile and your birthday?  I got a promo and got free $10 and wanted to use them.  So I scheduled a call with her.  First thing she says is “I can feel your spirit and I feel you’re born in the eleventh month around the middle the 14th or 15th.  I wanted to say yeah it says my bday on my profile, but I was like bleh let her go on since it’s free money, but I wanted to email her after and tell her don’t say that it cheapens your reading.

She would always quote my birthday.... every call would start off that way lol

Offline Live and love

« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
Can they see your profile and your birthday?  I got a promo and got free $10 and wanted to use them.  So I scheduled a call with her.  First thing she says is “I can feel your spirit and I feel you’re born in the eleventh month around the middle the 14th or 15th.  I wanted to say yeah it says my bday on my profile, but I was like bleh let her go on since it’s free money, but I wanted to email her after and tell her don’t say that it cheapens your reading.

Did she quote in a way that suggested she was trying to impress you because she got your birthday information psychically or was she trying to confirm before she began your readings that your birth date on your account page is accurate?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #452 on: September 27, 2020, 01:30:53 AM »

Did she quote in a way that suggested she was trying to impress you because she got your birthday information psychically or was she trying to confirm before she began your readings that your birth date on your account page is accurate?

It was more of a confirmation of her psychic ability in my readings..  like “I get a 2 and an 8...is your birthday on January 28th?” She did this all three times that I had read with her, but this was a few years ago.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #453 on: September 27, 2020, 01:56:33 AM »

It was more of a confirmation of her psychic ability in my readings..  like “I get a 2 and an 8...is your birthday on January 28th?” She did this all three times that I had read with her, but this was a few years ago.
OMG that is too funny!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #454 on: September 27, 2020, 10:58:54 PM »
She didn’t ask to confirm it seemed more like oh I’m feeling you were born in November

Anyway she told me a past relationship would return

Yesterday at dinner with a friend I ran in to two old friends; one of whom was very close and we had not spoke in 7 years.

Offline Candy

« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2020, 05:51:07 AM »
Does anyone know how to contact Prophet Rose off Keen or if she has her own website? I’d like to connect with her but I hate that platform so much! Thanks.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2021, 03:50:01 AM »
Does anyone know how to contact Prophet Rose off Keen or if she has her own website? I’d like to connect with her but I hate that platform so much! Thanks.

Not sure if she has another site.. I’ve only ever read with her off of Keen...

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2021, 04:24:27 PM »
I think she can see the bdays on keen

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2021, 05:54:53 PM »
I think she can see the bdays on keen
if you put it in then yes they can

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #459 on: May 06, 2022, 01:14:53 AM »
Any updates? I tried her for the first time today and I dont know what to think. She said a lot of things that were accurate and made a couple of predictions

anything