Author Topic: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who  (Read 24116 times)

Offline MikeNY

I have been on CP for 8 months now. Is there anyone who actually got any predictions to come true that felt impossible. I have a question regarding an ex girlfriend

Offline TeaAndCookies

Have you tried a Tulsa or Jaiden? They work for me.

Offline Freefinally

Tajah has gotten 2 different dates/timeframes right for me. Bigger predictions not for a few months.

Offline Sparkle002

Venus, Tajah, Celeste, Indio have been good over the past 5 yrs.

All the above gave predictions i felt impossible and happened...and keep it real ...no fairytale

New ones I’ve tried that seem good (meaning the present was right and some hits happened): Tulsa, River, Washington, Twiggy
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 12:51:19 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline MikeNY

I have used: asia, Jacqueline, Aliza, Caleb, Philip, Ivy, Barton, Isabella, Indio, Martina and her sister, Tara, Colin , like 5 others I can't remember

Offline Esse

I would suggest Cleo and Luna - maybe Tulsa - the rest have been a total waste of money for me. And that includes Mattie/Jaqueline/Rusty/Indio and countless others on there.  Luna was the best for me.

Offline Aaron0326

I would suggest Cleo and Luna - maybe Tulsa - the rest have been a total waste of money for me. And that includes Mattie/Jaqueline/Rusty/Indio and countless others on there.  Luna was the best for me.

Luna was complete swing and miss for me

Offline MikeNY

I'm trying Zitta today. Her is hard to get on with. Always full
So let's see what happens. I'll keep you posted

Offline MikeNY

Zitta was rude?

Offline Bean82

Clarion got a lot right for me that I didn’t believe... it was around changing jobs, selling my house, and moving into an apartment. I read with her a year and a half ago and all
Came true this year. Timing was wrong but she nailed three things that I was adamant would never happen. Nothing relationship wise has happened yet.

Offline MikeNY

I called Zitta, she was nice. But let's see if anything comes true. She told
Me middle of June.  But I'll give it till the end of June

Offline MikeNY

I asked her about my ex gf. Will we get back together. That's all I asked. She verified her personality and stuff that she is going through. She did give me a few timelines. But we all know how that goes. We shall see. She also gave me info about my job. So let's see what happens.  There is always that one person on your life who you never get over. This one is my ex. I just want another chance to make things right and do things right

Offline MikeNY

Zitta sucks. They are all fake

Offline MikeNY

Zitta said I would hear from her this week. Just talking. Nothing!  Also she was wrong about something with work!

Offline Smiley1

Do you think it’s time to move away from c p readers to gain some perspective?

anything