Author Topic: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who  (Read 23883 times)

Offline Flapnuggets

Re: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2020, 12:15:14 AM »
Ben has been solid for work stuff. I have never had a single Psychic nail anything for love. Mattie has hit a lot of minor predictions, but never anything major. Cleo has been decent, but nothing about love has hit.  Tulsa was close on a few things. I like Luna, she is spiffy, and fun to talk to. Always get Chicago with her, but she nailed a company that has been trying to get me in the door.  Other things are way off timeline wise. I have had some luck with Walter and Jeremiah, but they are more generalized things. Work-wise I have had good luck. But as an FYI, the list of psyshics I won't call again is very very long, most are fairy tales, if y'all need the list, lemme know, its quite long :).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 12:21:09 AM by Flapnuggets »

Offline Candy

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2020, 05:28:22 AM »
Ben has been solid for work stuff. I have never had a single Psychic nail anything for love. Mattie has hit a lot of minor predictions, but never anything major. Cleo has been decent, but nothing about love has hit.  Tulsa was close on a few things. I like Luna, she is spiffy, and fun to talk to. Always get Chicago with her, but she nailed a company that has been trying to get me in the door.  Other things are way off timeline wise. I have had some luck with Walter and Jeremiah, but they are more generalized things. Work-wise I have had good luck. But as an FYI, the list of psyshics I won't call again is very very long, most are fairy tales, if y'all need the list, lemme know, its quite long :).

Have you tried Rusty? Any thoughts on her? How close was Tulsa for you? Thanks!

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2020, 03:13:34 AM »
Rusty = not very good. Tulsa, good in a general sense, I did get a lump sum of money, but that happens every quarter with my current job. She predicted reconnect with POI, which did not occur.  In another question she stated:

"Learning coming up as well. I will get in.  I will be doing it.  Wheel of fortune coming up, every aspect coming up.  With POI. turn the other way.  I will be speaking to other people as well."
Waiting to see if I get into my next film school, which was the nature of the question. We shall see what happens there.  The irony of the prediction is the POI in this prediction is now going to New York for a new relationship, and I am looking  at moving to LA :).  If I get accepted and I go, literally the prediction will be correct. 

I hope this has helped.

As an update, I didnt get accepted, she was wrong across the boards..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 04:23:35 AM by Flapnuggets »

Offline Candy

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2020, 12:54:03 AM »
Rusty = not very good. Tulsa, good in a general sense, I did get a lump sum of money, but that happens every quarter with my current job. She predicted reconnect with POI, which did not occur.  In another question she stated:

"Learning coming up as well. I will get in.  I will be doing it.  Wheel of fortune coming up, every aspect coming up.  With POI. turn the other way.  I will be speaking to other people as well."
Waiting to see if I get into my next film school, which was the nature of the question. We shall see what happens there.  The irony of the prediction is the POI in this prediction is now going to New York for a new relationship, and I am looking  at moving to LA :).  If I get accepted and I go, literally the prediction will be correct. 

I hope this has helped.

Thanks. I read with Tulsa back in May or June 2019, and she was generally really accurate about a new relationship, including timeframe, which was difficult because it was a moving target at that point. Then I read with her again in Fall 2019, and she seemed impatient and totally wrong, with outcome 100% opposite of what she told me before. I read with her again earlier this year and she picked up some stuff but was noncommittal about outcome. She just saw the present. So I’m not sure what to think of Tulsa.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2020, 01:52:36 AM »
In my last reading with Kisha, she did a general read. Among the predictions - I will sell vitamins or supplements of some sort. I don’t see Herbalife or the like in my future, LOL.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2020, 10:09:10 PM »
Mattie and Uli are the only two that have ever WOW'd me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2020, 11:28:58 PM »
Cookie is the only one that’s ever wow’d me..

Offline court1130

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2020, 05:21:42 AM »
Cookie is the only one that’s ever wow’d me..

Agreed! Out of the hundred+ readers, including heavy hitters, she truly impressed me. I'm in her queue again so I can hopefully get more information from her. I read with her back in September for the first time and it was only about 10-15 minutes, which ended up not being long enough. However, she picked up on many things, especially our physical characteristics, so I'm very excited to have another session with her.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:30:52 AM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2020, 08:14:43 PM »
is it Cookie on Keen or Cookie CP?

Keen. She's listed as the Spiritualist Reader.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:16:38 PM by court1130 »

anything